Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 am

DOWNLOAD: Christina Aguilera – Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)

Ladytron’s Reuben Wu makes Christina Aguilera actually sound menacing in this great remix of “Birds of Prey,” a bonus track from her last album, Bionic. Her voice—so often flashy and overly forceful—is restrained here, filled with the kind of quirky creepiness she hinted at on Bionic, but that was buried beneath the album’s hyperbolic production. “Birds of Prey” is the sound of Aguilera outdoing Lady Gaga at her own game, which as near as we can tell was the whole point of Bionic. The song’s slow fade-in of buzzy synths matched with Aguilera’s woozy voice is equal parts club anthem and horror movie soundtrack, at once beguiling and theatrical.

Source: Rcrdlbl.com

LISTEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xR9A4VVeo

Last edited by Stripped713 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 am

This and the bobblehead remixes are FIRE. Shame they didn't release the Remix version of Bionic. But let's not beat the damn dead horse anymore and enjoy it for what we have. t4p!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 pm

1814 wrote:
This and the bobblehead remixes are FIRE. Shame they didn't release the Remix version of Bionic. But let's not beat the damn dead horse anymore and enjoy it for what we have. t4p!

LOL! I love the BOP remix. It's amazing.

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!

Last edited by underappreciated on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:58 pm

I love it!

This actually makes me like Birds of Prey. I don't really like the original anymore. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:06 pm

I have added the youtube video with audio to the original post.

I still prefer the original but it is a very good remix. so upset this song was not a single.

Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
I have added the youtube video with audio to the original post.

I still prefer the original but it is a very good remix. so upset this song was not a single.

I don't know if I would've wanted that as a single...but I don't think she picked very good singles.

I don't think she should've started off with NMT either. Rolling Eyes But I guess it's too late to complain about it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm

after many listens I realized that although birds of prey wouldnt have made for a good first second or third single, as a closing single it would have been very powerful. #1 it would have been fresh and different than anything she has done before. If she wanted to break ground and do something truly unique, Birds of prey is one of the few songs on Bionic that really did break new ground for christina. and secondly I think as a closing single it could have had a very visual dark & memorable video that would have really showcased her ability to be versatile and the lyrics and contents of the song would be a perfect way to close out an album and leave people guessing for whats next.

IMO the best proceedure of singles would have been
Bionic/or prima donna
Woohoo
You Lost Me
Elastic Love
Birds of Prey

Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 am

I always wonder why she never put Prima Donna as a single. I thought it would've been great. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 am

Kirstie wrote:
I always wonder why she never put Prima Donna as a single. I thought it would've been great. Smile

I thought it would be great too if she put Prima Donna as a single!

I really liked this remix from Birds Of Prey.
Back to top Go down
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Oef i really like this remix! I wish she put vanity as a single! I liked it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)   

Back to top Go down

Birds of Prey (Reuben Wu Ladytron Remix)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1