Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Official Next Album Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vanity
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 pm

OMG I saw something on facebook that sounded like Christina played a new song for her dancers and they were all tweeting that it was epic and catchy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:41 pm

affraid really? cyclops do you have link? What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

FYI TOTAL RUMOR, NOT CREDITED IN ANY WAY JUST HEARSAY:

ON ALD SOMEONE POSTED IN THE 5TH ALBUM THREAD SAYING SOMEONE ON FOTP FORUM SAID AN EMINEM DUET WAS IN STORE.

KEEP IN MIND EVERYTIME THERE IS A NEW ALBUM IN THE WORKS SEVERAL POSERS AND PEOPLE THAT WANT ATTENTION COME FORWARD CLAIMING TO HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING THE NEW ALBUM AND MOST OF THEM TURN OUT TO BE FULL OF BALONEY OR THEIR STATEMENTS ON THE ALBUM ARE SO VAGUE AND OPEN TO INTERPRETATION THAT IT KEEPS THEM FROM EVER APPEARING TO BE FAKE. SO PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHEN TALKING OR GETTING INFORMATION FROM OTHER FORUMS AND BRINGING IT HERE. AND BE VERY CLEAR WHEN POSTING WHAT IS RUMOR AND WHAT IS NEWS. THANK YOU.

Now on to my personal opinion. I would love and Eminem Duet. what do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalglamour.forumotion.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Stripped713 wrote:

ON ALD SOMEONE POSTED IN THE 5TH ALBUM THREAD SAYING SOMEONE ON FOTP FORUM SAID AN EMINEM DUET WAS IN STORE.

KEEP IN MIND EVERYTIME THERE IS A NEW ALBUM IN THE WORKS SEVERAL POSERS AND PEOPLE THAT WANT ATTENTION COME FORWARD CLAIMING TO HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING THE NEW ALBUM AND MOST OF THEM TURN OUT TO BE FULL OF BALONEY OR THEIR STATEMENTS ON THE ALBUM ARE SO VAGUE AND OPEN TO INTERPRETATION THAT IT KEEPS THEM FROM EVER APPEARING TO BE FAKE. SO PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHEN TALKING OR GETTING INFORMATION FROM OTHER FORUMS AND BRINGING IT HERE. AND BE VERY CLEAR WHEN POSTING WHAT IS RUMOR AND WHAT IS NEWS. THANK YOU.

Now on to my personal opinion. I would love and Eminem Duet. what do you guys think?

Yes Please! excited I'd be happy cause I've been waiting for her to do it for yeaaaaaars. Hope it turns out to be one of the few true rumors.

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Stripped713 wrote:

Especially if they have no link to where they got that info from Evil or Very Mad
Anyways, yes! A duet like that would be killer! excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:33 pm

I think that ended up being false, I'm on FOTP. But if true I hope it's great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:39 am

Have you guys read this? Got it from Xtina-Web
bounce

Coming off a call with KING JOE RICCITELLI from the RCA Promotions Department earlier this week, there’s been much speculation – and noise – about what CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S future plans might be.

Here’s what we know from talking with our sources:

-She’s got several new songs done, ranging from uptempo dance and pop to midtempo songs and, of course, the ballads which show off her amazing voice. It’s a safe bet she’s working with DR. LUKE, the famed producer who is now under an exclusive contract to work with RCA/SONY talent, like Aguilera and others.

-Some songs have been played for label executives, and some of Aguilera’s work has been sampled for select radio programmers at a music summit after Thanksgiving in New York City.

-No single has been decided by the label. Nor has a record release date been picked.

-She’s in the studio working with producers and A&R people as we speak, and the songs which have been played for select people could make the album, or could be shelved, depending on what magic happens in the studio.

Basically, there’s not much to report for Aguilera fans. It’s too soon in the process for her, and while she’s been projected to have new music in 2012, that music is still in the creative process. And, since most of the major labels have shut down for the rest of the year, news is scarce.

excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 pm

The new single is supposed to be called "Love Your Body" or "Your body".

One of the lyrics is supposedly "All I wanna do is f#ck your body"

Julie Pilat, one of the directors (?) of KIIS FM and Christina hater during the Bionic era, said the new song is amazing, has been stuck in her head and It IS PRODUCED BY MAX MARTIN, some of his songs include most of the Femme Fatale album by Britney and a lot of other HITS.

@Jeff1317 said radios will play this song and if it were Britney it would totally become a top 20.

A member from ONTD said the song is not electro pop but it's super catchy. Especially the bridge.

All info and sources here: http://www.afterld.com/showthread.php?44266-Rumored-Single-Title/page14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Ok now im worried. at first from the rumored description I was like ok so its club friendly but not another electronica dance tune thats gonna sound like everything else out there. But now this? sounds like NMT 2.0 and we all saw how well that turned out. if she does not deliver this right it can come off as overly sexed and desperate for attention.

Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
Ok now im worried. at first from the rumored description I was like ok so its club friendly but not another electronica dance tune thats gonna sound like everything else out there. But now this? sounds like NMT 2.0 and we all saw how well that turned out. if she does not deliver this right it can come off as overly sexed and desperate for attention.
You're right and I have the same thoughts. But let's also take into consideration that with NMT it was a different scenario, Julie Pilat HATED it and she is head of one of the most important stations in the world. Perez had this sort of conspiracy thing as well and his blog back then atracted A LOT of viewers. Now the situation is different. Julie Pilat LOVES the song from what we could get from her tweets and people are saying it's radio friendly so it's most likely the clean version will be "love your body" and if it's super catchy they will play it. Perez is nowhere near as popular as he was during Bionic so I'm sure his influence is basically none these days. I have faith in this, it will work only if Christina and RCA play their cards right this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Aless wrote:
The new single is supposed to be called "Love Your Body" or "Your body".

One of the lyrics is supposedly "All I wanna do is f#ck your body"

Julie Pilat, one of the directors (?) of KIIS FM and Christina hater during the Bionic era, said the new song is amazing, has been stuck in her head and It IS PRODUCED BY MAX MARTIN, some of his songs include most of the Femme Fatale album by Britney and a lot of other HITS.

@Jeff1317 said radios will play this song and if it were Britney it would totally become a top 20.

A member from ONTD said the song is not electro pop but it's super catchy. Especially the bridge.

All info and sources here: http://www.afterld.com/showthread.php?44266-Rumored-Single-Title/page14

Wuuuuutttt?????? Well that's just Coffee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Get out your grains of salt guys because there's some new rumored info & its pretty awesome. Trying hard not to get excited myself. BrickWall

Toxic Fighter at ALD posted this:

Sony Music Central has posted the latest catalog cover, but the link is not up yet. Probably tomorrow. Well, definitely tomorrow since that's the catalog release day. and after, SMC is frozen until Jan 2 so no updates until after. I did learn some things at work today though... Apparently, the single was supposed to debut at the Grammy's, but everything was pushed up because of security issues with Sony's db server. So out of pure fear that the single would leak, Christina's team pushed all promo up to very early next year. Though she will still be doing some sort of promotion at the Grammy's and of course, on the Voice. Chances are (and the catalog will confirm this) the single will be hit the net and become available on iTunes the next day.

via Martian Leaks on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/#!/HalfMartian
he's reliable

-------------------

I want you to know that is THAT poster saying he's reliable. I have no idea who he is or how reliable he is or he isn't. I think every time an album is approaching all these people come out of the woodwork to share some tidbits. But the nice thing for them is they can be for real or complete liars and always can go back and say things changed and that's why things did not happen the way they said. Its very easy to manipulate that way so readers beware. However if this is true its very exciting to hear that things are seeming to move much fast this time around. Christina is still as secretive as ever but it seems like we might be getting a new single soon.

Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:35 pm

I hope its not called love your body, that title just sounds crap lol. But I will wait patiently Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 am

One of the reasons I can't wait for The Voice, Xtina's new song! *.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 am

Do you guys think Xtina's web will get a new look?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 am

Xtina did an interview with Christina Millian and says the album will be out later this year!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 am

Very Happy I was just reading about it! Very Happy Can't wait... for the pictures! xD lol and the music too of course What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Prima Donna wrote:
Xtina did an interview with Christina Millian and says the album will be out later this year!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?! Wow so soon! I will wait to hear more news but thats great if it is this year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

I saw on twitter that 'Make The World Move' is the name of the song Xtina has with CeeLo. Not sure who if its confirmed though
Anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Sat May 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Some fans are saying she could give us a surprise performance on The Voice finals, I think it's next week? (I don't watch the show)

I just don't see Christina doing something like that. I hope I'm wrong though. I miss hearing and seeing Christina doing her OWN MUSIC projects, tbh it's like music has become her side project now and everything else is her actual career. I know some people will say "but she had 2 albums in 2010!" yes. but it's not enough considering we haven't really experienced a full era since the end of B2B in....2007. But anyway, there's no point in beating a dead horse.

I miss her but there's nothing we can do about it. Now if she's signing on to a 3rd season of The Voice then does that mean another half assed era? the album pushed back even further? because we know Cristina can't work on 2 things at the same time... so idk.

But one thing for sure is, I'd rather have the album come out in 2 years with great material, proper promo/tour and commitment than it coming out in 2 months but overshadowed by her preferring The Voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Christina Aguilera is working on a dance music comeback track with Britney Spears producer Max Martin.

Christina Aguilera is working on a dance music comeback track.

The 'Genie in a Bottle' singer is preparing to make her comeback in August, with a song produced by Max Martin, who has previously written hits for Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson and Katy Perry.

A source told Billboard.com that the unnamed track is based around the chorus line: "All I want to do is what you wanted." Christina's last album, 'Bionic', was released in 2010 but was only a moderate success by the star's standards. However, she since she has contributed eight tracks to the soundtrack to the film 'Burlesque' - which she also starred in - and appeared on Maroon 5's huge single 'Moves Like Jagger' last year.

Christina - who is also a mentor on reality show 'The Voice' in the US - has previously told of her plans to release new music before the end of 2012.

She said: "I've been in the studio, hard at work. Different producers I'm working with have just excited me so much and have given me amazing tracks and beats and material I've been writing to.

"It's gonna come out later this year, and I'm very, very excited to share it with my fans, finally."

Christina's 'The Voice' co-star Cee Lo Green has also been working on a track with her.

He said: "It's a song for her album. I won't disclose the title, because it could possibly be a working title.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/n...ra-247997.html

Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:01 pm

RUMOR: Pristine posted that Tyga has been added to a rap remix of "YOUR BODY"

Pristine on atrl:

"she is also recording the urban remix with tyga this week"
Back to top Go down
View user profile