Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?

Go down 
+5
phantom11
Stripped713
Kirstie
underappreciated
lordxtina
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lordxtina
lordxtina

Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Is this the first time that Matt was photographed carrying Max? What do you think of it?

Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Christina-aguilera-max-dentist-02
Back to top Go down
http://www.enchongdeeworld.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Censored stop!

It's not a huge deal, it's just he doesn't look...well he looks weird. lol I don't like him at all, so I'm gonna be a little unnerved that he's getting that close. I was hoping he was a rebound and that he'd be gone in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:38 pm

underappreciated wrote:
Censored stop!

It's not a huge deal, it's just he doesn't look...well he looks weird. lol I don't like him at all, so I'm gonna be a little unnerved that he's getting that close. I was hoping he was a rebound and that he'd be gone in a few months.

Yeah. I agree.

Max is thinking "GTFO. I'm gonna puke."

Lol. Yeah. I still want Jordan back. Sad But I think it's no use to hope now, is there?

As long as she doesn't marry Matt or have any kids with him, I guess I'm okay. Even though I don't like him.

Watch, it'll happen since I said that too. It better not. I'll be pissed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Its hard for me to pass judgement on people I do not know. Matt certainly has much work to do to get back on my good side after the DUI business. BUT that being said, Christina obviously trusts him and thinks of him as more than a rebound and its important for him to bond with Max if he is going to be apart of their family someday. I just think he has much work to do to prove to the fan community that he is genuinly good for Christina.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Now anybody who's read my comments on the official website or CMM knows I'm not Matt's #1 cheerleader but cm'on, this is nothing. So he's carrying Max, it's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:15 pm

According to Christina, Matt & Max are "buddies" lol
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:07 pm

phantom11 wrote:
Now anybody who's read my comments on the official website or CMM knows I'm not Matt's #1 cheerleader but cm'on, this is nothing. So he's carrying Max, it's no big deal.

My thoughts as well.
Back to top Go down
BabyJane968
BabyJane968

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 am

Stripped713 wrote:
Its hard for me to pass judgement on people I do not know. Matt certainly has much work to do to get back on my good side after the DUI business. BUT that being said, Christina obviously trusts him and thinks of him as more than a rebound and its important for him to bond with Max if he is going to be apart of their family someday. I just think he has much work to do to prove to the fan community that he is genuinly good for Christina.

Agree Smile well said, Rach!

... I just feel kinda sorry for Jordan. I think it's important he remains a BIG part of Max's life. I think it's awful for any child to get disconnected from from biological Father. xxx
Back to top Go down
http://babyjane968.tumblr.com/
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 am

I am pretty sure Jordan will be like "I AM YOUR FATHER" to Max in 10 years lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?   Matt carrying Max. Thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt carrying Max. Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1