Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Royal Desire is coming to Khols!

Go down 
+4
underappreciated
Prima Donna
KeepsGettin'Better
Stripped713
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Empty
PostSubject: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 pm

For all you US fans out there you can now rest easy because Royal Desire is coming to Khols!

Musings on the culture of keeping up appearancesAll the Rage

Christina Aguilera launches a super sweet new scent
Comments (0) (0)(4)June 15, 2011 | 8:00 am

“The Voice” coach and seasoned singer Christina Aguilera may have said goodbye to two of her team members on last night’s episode of the singing competition, but the platinum blond diva is all smiles and seductress when it comes to the launch of her third fragrance – a regal sounding scent called Royal Desire.

The women’s perfume will launch in early July, exclusively at Kohl’s stores, where Aguilera already has two other scents, her Christina Aguilera signature scent and Christina Aguilera By Night, both of which launched at the same time in November 2010 surrounding her role in “Burlesque.”

Like her two previous perfumes, Royal Desire is classified as a fruity Oriental scent with notes like yuzu and lily, but the real standout element here is a top note of sugary sweet marshmallow that’s very much heightened by honeysuckle and black currant. The result borders on cavity inducing, but the musk and sandalwood in the base notes kicks in, in the dry down and evens everything out. But regardless, this is for the woman who likes a super girly, ultra sweet scent similar to the light body splashes at Victoria’s Secret – not bad for someone searching for a summery fragrance.

The tall pink box with a brown bow is supposed to represent a gift and be regal in design, according to press material. And Aguilera’s concept for the scent was meant to capture sensuality and luxury to leave the user feeling like a queen. The bottle resembles the curves of a woman’s body with a voluptuous base, while her other scents have a voluptuous top. Not unlike the bronzed singer/TV vocal coach herself who’s been wearing everything from sassy hot pants to jewel-toned bandage dresses on “The Voice”.

Royal Desire will be available in early July and exclusive to Kohl's stores. $37 for a 30 ml bottle, $47 for a 50 ml bottle.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/alltherage/2011/06/christina-aguilera-launches-a-new-super-sweet-scent.html

Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm

I already have Royal Desire in my closet?? And.. i have 4 not 3 perfumes.. So i dont know what to think of it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:57 pm

This is exciting! I cant wait to get my bottle!
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Will definitely be buying this when I get the money to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
So Damn Bionic
So Damn Bionic

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Yes! Definitely going to buy this. I love the other three.
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Has anyone here ever smelled royal desire?
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:09 am

^ I haven't, but it must smell good. I love you

So happy it will be available soon! Very Happy Im adding this to my list of perfumes I must buy. albino
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 am

I think its the nicest one actually, its really smells nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Desire is coming to Khols!   Royal Desire is coming to Khols! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Desire is coming to Khols!
Page 1 of 1