Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Share your tour stories!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Share your tour stories!   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:16 pm

I have never been to a Christina concert so I really wanna hear about it!

Share your tour dates, cities, what seats you had, how the concert was, your favorite moments and any other details you wish to add!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Still haven't been to one either Sad

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Great Idea for a thread! BowDown Clapping

Stripped/Justified Tour
August 8th, 2003
First Union Center Philadelphia, PA, USA
Velvet Rope Experience VIP package

Opening act was the Black Eyed Peas. I was not to familiar with them at the time but it was great!
Did the whole VIP party thing, backstage tour, got pictures outside of Christinas dressing room (although dumbass fanclub company NEVER sent them as promised) Got to watch the band get ready for soundcheck & lots of fun goodies at the party.

Concert was AMAZING! Christina looked so hot & Justin melted my bones! My favorite moment was hearing her sing "AT LAST" because that was the song that made me a true fan from the moment I heard her sing it on SNL back in the day. It was a surreal moment. But I also highly enjoyed the finale!

Back to Basics Tour
April 28, 2007
1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore MD
5 Star Platinum VIP, Front Row Center

This show was so amazing! Opening acts were Pussycat dolls and Danity Kane. Getting two opening acts made the price even more worth it. Had the VIP and all that, backstage tour. This time got to actually go into the costume room and see the costumes. The backstage tour was more more extensive and informative this time. Food was much better at the party & we won the grand prize M&G at the prize raffle! Went to the M&G and met Christina & then to our seats. The show was spectacular! All the costumes, sets & props. It was like going to chuch, a jazz club, a strip bar & the circus all in one night! Had such a blast!

My favorite moment was hearing understand live, & candyman the dancers actually saw me in my candyman sailor hat I wore and pointed me out to eachother and let me snap pictures of them giving me deuces. It was so great!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
Great Idea for a thread! BowDown Clapping

Stripped/Justified Tour
August 8th, 2003
First Union Center Philadelphia, PA, USA
Velvet Rope Experience VIP package

Opening act was the Black Eyed Peas. I was not to familiar with them at the time but it was great!
Did the whole VIP party thing, backstage tour, got pictures outside of Christinas dressing room (although dumbass fanclub company NEVER sent them as promised) Got to watch the band get ready for soundcheck & lots of fun goodies at the party.

Concert was AMAZING! Christina looked so hot & Justin melted my bones! My favorite moment was hearing her sing "AT LAST" because that was the song that made me a true fan from the moment I heard her sing it on SNL back in the day. It was a surreal moment. But I also highly enjoyed the finale!

Back to Basics Tour
April 28, 2007
1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore MD
5 Star Platinum VIP, Front Row Center

This show was so amazing! Opening acts were Pussycat dolls and Danity Kane. Getting two opening acts made the price even more worth it. Had the VIP and all that, backstage tour. This time got to actually go into the costume room and see the costumes. The backstage tour was more more extensive and informative this time. Food was much better at the party & we won the grand prize M&G at the prize raffle! Went to the M&G and met Christina & then to our seats. The show was spectacular! All the costumes, sets & props. It was like going to chuch, a jazz club, a strip bar & the circus all in one night! Had such a blast!

My favorite moment was hearing understand live, & candyman the dancers actually saw me in my candyman sailor hat I wore and pointed me out to eachother and let me snap pictures of them giving me deuces. It was so great!

Aww. That sounds awesome. Very Happy

I hope the next time around Christina will come to our local arena. I mean, it's not the biggest arena around but still, other bands came here and it was fine for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 am

great idea for a thread

Stripped Tour
December 11th 2003
Rod Laver Arena Melbourne Australia

The moment i had been waiting for Christina was finally coming to Australia. Back then though big names rarely came to my city even though i live in a capital city i am way out in western australia so i took my best friend to melbourne with me to see her which is about a 3/3.5 hr flight away from where i live. We had pretty crap seats though way up on the 2nd tier of the venue on the side but it was still an amazing show. i knew nothing about the show as well i had not spoiled it and looked at set lists on line etc so the whole thing was a surprise. The highlights would have to have been Dirrty cos it is my all time fav song, the vocals in At Last blew me away i had seen her sing that song before on various occasions and even had a live mp3 of a performance from 2001 but that vocal on the tour just blew my mind. Lady Marmalade was also a stand out especially cos my best friend i was with we went to school together and he knows how obsessed i was with that song when it came out and we were in high school i did my whole art project around the video and used to randomly bust out choreography in class so it was fun to see it all live. I also went a little crazy on merch my friend couldn't get over i spent nearly $400!

Back To Basics Tour
March 6th 2007
Staples Centre Los Angeles

The next time i saw my queen i flew to the states to see her. i was already planning a holiday to the states which had been a life long dream and then when the tour dates came out i re arranged the whole thing so i could fit seeing christina in and this time i did it VIP. I did the 5 star package with and in stage ticket and it was one of the best experiences of my life. The backstage tour and pre show was amazing especially being at a venue like the staples centre the room they hosted us in was top class and i met some of the nicest people who are now life long friends. The show it self was just breathtaking i had never seen something so theatrical and being so close and having her right there in front of me i was in a daze. just before she came on jordan was walking around so i went up to him and got a picture with him and said can you please tell your wife i have come all the way from australia to see her and i am in the pit on the right hand side. xtina came over to our side all night and barely gave any attention to the left side and she even squeezed my hand and responded to me screaming i love you just before hurt started. its hard to pick a fav number they all had different elements which made me love them. loved dirrty on the carousel horse and the reggae remix of what a girl wants. when the show ended i also got to meet some of the dancers including gilbert so was the perfect end to the night

Back To Basics Australian Leg
July 13th and 14th 2007
Perth Australia

So lucky me got to see the tour again cos later in the year she came to australia and for the first time she came to my home town and its actually where to tour kicked off. i love all access ran the VIP packages for the australian leg too so i did VIP both nights but this time with seating and i had front row dead centre both nights. it as nice to see the show again and be able to take it all in, christina was pregnant with max at the time so she didn't move as much but still put on an awesome show. my highlight performance this time around was def candyman cos at the time she was touring it was massive over here and the crowd just went nuts and i was in the front row doing the dance. at the end of the 2 nights i knew it was gonna be a long time till i got to see my queen again and i just sat on my bed and cried

i hope that next year we get a tour. i was so devo when she cancelled the bionic tour especially since i had meet and greet. oh well i guess it wasn't meant to be. when tour time finally comes around i am gonna try go to as many shows as possible if i come to the states i will try do the whole leg so hopefully i will get to meet lots of you in my travels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 am

I haven't been lucky enough to see her live Crying or Very sad but i will someday! Very Happy

@Stripped713 and frankyd:
can we see the pictures pls! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 am

no worries here are some pics from the australian back to basics tour. sorry they are so big

my favorite out of all the pics i took. this was during dirrty

this was my favorite costume of the tour

this is me and gilbert at the final show i went to. i met him at all 3 shows and had 2 pics with him

the rest of my photos are on my other computer so i will post some more when i have more time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 am

sorry the photos didn't resize properly Sad i will try fix it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 pm

You have no idea how much I love that Ain't No Other Man t-shirt. Christina's merchadise is always amazing.

ETA: You take some really good pictures. My concert pictures are always so bad lolll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 am

its my fav item of all my christina merch and one of my fav shirts i am always so careful when i wear it and when i wash it i don't wanna damaged it. i am surprised its over 4 years old and still in good condition i wear it to work all the time and wore it to the movies when i went to see burlesque. gotta stan hard for my queen

glad you liked the photos. if i have good seats i always try get good photos so i can get them printed and hang them up. it was good with this tour cos i got to go more than once i could spend 1 show just taking it all in and enjoying the show and then another night taking photos. i don't know why they didn't resize that has never happened when i post them on forums i will need to figure out how to fix them
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Omg! Amazing stories!

I really there will be a tour next year. I never saw her live Sad But I know there will be a day (someday) that I can meet Christina and go to her concert Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your tour stories!   

Back to top Go down

Share your tour stories!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1