Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!

Go down 
+5
RobinLuvsXtina
phantom11
Aless
underappreciated
Stripped713
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Empty
PostSubject: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 pm

& accuses her of copying gaga! Stans go in!!!!!

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/06/15/christina-aguilera-w-cover-naked-photo/

Here was my response:

HAHAH MTV THE JOKE IS ON YOU AND YOUR JOKE OF A WRITER WHO KNOWS NOTHING AND CANT DO EVEN THE MOST KINDERGARDEN OF RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING THEIR MOUTH! please view exhibit A: http://xtina-web.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=82 in which Christina was featured in the fall/winter issue of Citizen K magazine in 2008. LOOOOONG BEFORE Gaga's 2009 Rolling stone cover. Christina fans everywhere noticed Gaga working the same look as Christina's citizen K shoot but of course MTV or no one else says a peep because you worship gaga on everything and act like she is so original! And if you even wanna go farther back like others have pointed out here you could take a look at exhibit B: http://xtina-web.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2410 Christinas 2003 Versace promo! Now this is the first thing that sprang to my mind personally when I saw the new W Magazine. perhaps not the same hair but still the same soft, almost ghostly artistic feel to the shoot. NOT lady gaga. Lady gaga did not enter my mind at all! And like many people have pointed out on here, take it back even further to the lady marmalade days. Christina was sporting that crimped hair quite often back then. You act like gaga invented crimped hair! Sorry I love gaga and I am a huge fan of her. I am not just a hater. I buy everyone of her cds and plan to see her in concert someday. I dont just download her music, I go out and physically get a full cd because I love her that much. So I am the perfect unbiased fan of both ladies to tell you that this is utter horsecrap! Look at all your comments below. People call you reality tv smut, they call you out on no longer being about music television. They call you out on being no better than a glorified tabloid! Do you even care? do you even care that MTV no longer has any positive reputation for music support? Do you care that fans that used to watch your channel 24/7 now cringe when they look at the tv line up? Do you care that so many people care here to tell you that the gaga Christina comparisons is old news? probably not. But I will add to it anyways to say that both ladies are great. Neither one is original, its impossible to be 100% original. Both ladies are talented in different ways. and both ladies show nothing but respect for each other. The least you could do is show the same courtesy.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

and mine:

Whatever happened to journalists that actually did their homework and did the job they're supposed to do instead of copying out of tabloid papers/magazines!?!? Christina has always batted for female equality and empowerment and you sitting there accusing every female pop artist of copying one another is doing nothing but causing the complete opposite! More than one female at a time can rule the pop world and do it respectfully, but instead people like YOU fuel the fire of pitting females against females!!!! This is nothing but complete trash and filth that you're spewing into pop culture that women can't stand together and be proud of one another! You always want them fighting or bickering between each other! Take the time to read through these comments and you'll see that a LOT of people have the same idea and are getting fed up with this insanity.

STOP THE RIVALRY AND UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I know they're getting an EAR FULL from ALD. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh yeah theta writer should have a hard time sitting tomorow! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm

I just can't believe they actually consider that journalism. Ganging up on an artist just to make another artist look better...wtf?? That's not journalism, that's called "what's wrong and has BEEN wrong with pop culture for the past decade". Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 pm

MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! KLxtV

I won't even bother to address MTV. They are the ones getting bothered, not me. lol.

Dying @ the last line. As if Lady Gaga, who's been around for like a week, would have to approve anything CHRISTINA AGUILERA does. lol bitch please.
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm

They think those 2 covers are similar?

I guess we know now what the M stands for.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 pm

phantom11 wrote:
They think those 2 covers are similar?

I guess we know now what the M stands for.
Well, it's certainly not "music" since...2006?
Back to top Go down
RobinLuvsXtina

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Must have been a slow-news day at MTV Towers lol. I wouldnt even bother to post a comment, these sort of "journalists" get off on people rising to their bait and reacting lol. Though am intrigued by 'Brian Green' comment:

"this is so ignorant of you guys you are suppose to be Music Television therefore should know your musical history more than anyone else! Christina has done this type of look plenty of times you're no worse than the blogs who said Christina copied Lady Gaga's bleached hair and red lipstick when she wore it in the Reflection video in 1998. This is a whole new low. Were you perhaps born in 2008? And don't know anything that happened in 2007 on down this is B$."

Did people seriously accuse Christina of copying a GaGa look in a video shot in 1998? Surely not? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 pm

RobinLuvsXtina wrote:
Must have been a slow-news day at MTV Towers lol. I wouldnt even bother to post a comment, these sort of "journalists" get off on people rising to their bait and reacting lol. Though am intrigued by 'Brian Green' comment:

Are you Robin from fancentric? Stripped714?
Back to top Go down
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 am

MTV planning to wipe out artist's before gaga? ..I am disappoint
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
RobinLuvsXtina

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 am

Aless wrote:
RobinLuvsXtina wrote:

Are you Robin from fancentric? Stripped714?

Yeah, well it was Stripped78, but yeah that's me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Wow. People are so stupid.

Those covers don't look alike whatsoever.

And you know what, not to throw Gaga under the bus, which I'm not, but some of the stuff she wore before look like something Christina wore too so yeah, they should definitely study a bit more before they throw whatever they want out there in the public.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Yeah this is so stupid they actually don't even look similar! lol. I really hope they stop comparing these two one day, it seems Christina is gonna have to have like a face transplant to even get away from the comparisons cos everything she does its like "Omg you have copied Gaga!" Its like.....Not really!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 pm

RobinLuvsXtina wrote:

Yeah, well it was Stripped78, but yeah that's me! Smile
Oh hai!
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 am

WTF ARE THEY EFFING KIDDING ME!? Censored
Why is it that ppl keep comparing xtina with this fuking bitch!? if gaga wear nail black polish and xtina does 2 days later is she copying her too? Geez, this dude, this writer, needs to seriously sit his a$$ down and take a look at the links to pictures that rach posted because those %$#@*!% speak for themselves! >_<

*takes a deep breath* Rolling Eyes

Now that I let that out, I shall go and comment in that article as well. Geez, writers these days. Rolling Eyes

PS: sorry for the cursing but i had to let it out. DoDoDo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!   MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTV BUZZWORHY bashes Christina's W shoot!
Page 1 of 1