Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

OMG Femme fatale tickets!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

OMG Femme fatale tickets! Empty
PostSubject: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm

950 bucks for the front row VIP. and we all thought christinas 800 dollar tickets were bad! Holy potatoes!

I would probably have bought one of the cheaper packages that would at least put me in premium seating and a little extra exclsuive something. But I just cant afford it right now with the wedding and all. its a shame too because britney + niki minaj = epic. and its sad because i prob wont get a chance to see them both at the same time ever again. Unless britneys tour goes so well she comes back around for another leg after europe but the likelyhood of that happening is slim. if the tour is doing good it will just continue to other countries and then be done. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:09 am

wow that's a lot of money, and just for one ticket? affraid
the price went up compared to her circus tour, i paid about 450 per ticket.
I read somewhere that they cut down the prices of the tickets, so that she would have a full-stadium concert, maybe ppl weren't buying them cuz of that. pale
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:35 pm

well its not just for one ticket it obviously has alot of stuff that comes with that price but still. I cant believe the cost of VIP these days.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:22 am

It's BRITNEY SPEARS though... The biggest icon of her generation <3 But I agree, it's still very overpriced, even though I would pay anything to see her.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:39 pm

It may be Britney Spears but the value seem inflated just a bit. Unless maybe Britney's merchandise gift bag has better stuff than Christina's has for the last few tours, or unless her M&G actually lasts longer than 60 seconds, I dont see it being worth almost 1000 bucks.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 am

Stripped713 wrote:
It may be Britney Spears but the value seem inflated just a bit. Unless maybe Britney's merchandise gift bag has better stuff than Christina's has for the last few tours, or unless her M&G actually lasts longer than 60 seconds, I dont see it being worth almost 1000 bucks.
Does the ticket you were planning to buy have M&G? It would be worth if, like you say, the M&G lasts more than a minute, or be able to talk to ppl in groups, maybe 2 or 3, etc.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 am

Maybe if the M&G was for Both Britney & Nikki Minaj and all the extras and front row I could see paying almost 1000 bucks for it. But if M&Gs are like Rachael said, and only last like a minute and you don't really get to talk and you only get to meet Britney and no one else...ehhh I dunno. I guess if I had money growing on a tree.
Back to top Go down
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 am

i think its pretty reasonably priced considering what you get and its not just anyone she is Britney Spears the biggest female pop icon of her generation and she has never offered meet and greet before

when you look in comparisons for her last tour it was $1500 for a loveseat which seated 2 ppl in the front row but thats all you got no merch, no backstage tour, no preshow hospitality and cos the stage was a massive 3 ring circus some of the loveseats (like mine) didn't always have the best view so i think its pretty good value this tour. you never know she might do a 2nd US leg she did for circus so u still might get to go Rach

or just save the money for xtina Smile
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah well you get some cool stuff like a cup, a key chain, your backstage pass & tour, a backpack, an AUTOGRAPHED tour book that Britney herself gives you, a M&G of course, a pre-show party with full hospitality, a limited numbered poster (kinda like the Bionic fan edition), front row ticket, crowd-free merchadise booth... and you talk to her assistant Felicia who is more legendary than all the new popstars together tbh Razz Plus the opening act who is not some random artist, I mean Nicki Minaj is new but she's really popular at the moment. The show is also amazing, there are screens everywhere, LOTS of props, a moving catwalk and all. And I love that there are 20 packages for this available unlike the Bionic tour which only offered the chance to a M&G for like 3 fans. So if you consider she will meet 20 fans in one night, 1 minute per fan seems REASONABLE. So again, considering who she is and all the stuff she offers, I think this is not as pricey as people think. The VIP B2B package was almost 500$ and the show didn't look nearly as expensive as this one (not saying it looked cheap), the gift bag was ok and you didn't get a guaranteed M&G. I know the prices for the diamond package for Bionic were around 800$ but we can't really judge because we don't know how the show/stage was gonna be nor what the gift bag was gonna include if I'm not wrong. So I think, for Britney standars, this isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm

autogaphed tourbook? Yeah ok maybe it is worth it if its a signed tourbook & actually handed to you. Personalized to you, would make it even more worth the cost but I doubt she bottheres to sign it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG Femme fatale tickets!   OMG Femme fatale tickets! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG Femme fatale tickets!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Social :: General Discussion-
Jump to: