Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Signatures?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Am I the only one that can't get their signature to show? I put the IMG code in and when I go to the "Signature" section of my profile it shows up... but not in my posts. Rach, since yours is working fine.. can you help me out?

EDIT: Ignore this post. It randomly showed up, wtf.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:56 pm

yes anyone having trouble with signatures make sure to go to your preferences and select "always attach signature" and it should work fine
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Thanks Rach. Not sure why it wasn't working before... still getting used to the new forums haha!
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Mad Mine is already set to always attach signature and it still isn't showing up...

So this post is gonna be a test, cause if I post this and it shows up I'm gonna look REALLY stupid. lol

EDIT: yep. thought I was gonna look stupid. >.< for some reason it wasn't showing on my previous posts I made before I added the siggy. Weird. Whatever lol..
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 am

same thing happened to me at first. and then i read in the help info that may happen, that it make not show up with previous posts before changing the settings but any posts after it would. the only way to change those previous posts is to go back to the post, click edit and view all the preferences below the posting space and you will probably see "attach signature" check box is unchecked. you can check it and submit the edit and it will show up with those previous posts. its weird.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 pm

It took a while for my avatar to show up when I first joined but it eventually popped up. Maybe that's what's happening with the signatures as well.

I need to find a siggy. Haha. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BoundToChristina
BoundToChristina

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:51 am

mine is set to always show signature, but it's not showing up Sad

*EDIT*
aww yeah, show up now and make an a** of me! Rolling Eyes lol nevermind Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 am

Yeah again even if you change your preferences to attach sginature it wont show up with your previous posts unless you go in and manually edit that post. but your future posts it should show up immediatly after changing your preferences you just have to post to see if its working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signatures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures?   Signatures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signatures?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Help Desk :: Tech Support-
Jump to: