Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Xtina's worst song?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Xtina's worst song?   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Quote :
probably gonna have to say 'Vanity' sure it was funny the first time and still is once in a while but IMO its just a little too childish coming from christina at the point in her career it was recorded.

At first it does seem a little childish, but listen carefully just before the mirror mirror and you'll hear her saying something to the effect of "You have to love yourself before you love someone else" I think the song is more about being comfortable in your own skin than about "hey I'm awesome" but it's easy to interpret it that way.

Speaking of Vanity, anybody else have a near heart attack hearing the line "nevermind screw him cause I found someone better" for the first time after the divorce was announced? Holy FunnyAneurysmMoment Batman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Xtina's worst song?   Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 am

phantom11 wrote:
Quote :
probably gonna have to say 'Vanity' sure it was funny the first time and still is once in a while but IMO its just a little too childish coming from christina at the point in her career it was recorded.

At first it does seem a little childish, but listen carefully just before the mirror mirror and you'll hear her saying something to the effect of "You have to love yourself before you love someone else" I think the song is more about being comfortable in your own skin than about "hey I'm awesome" but it's easy to interpret it that way.

Speaking of Vanity, anybody else have a near heart attack hearing the line "nevermind screw him cause I found someone better" for the first time after the divorce was announced? Holy FunnyAneurysmMoment Batman.

I knew something bad happened to the 2 when I heard "You Lost Me" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Xtina's worst song?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:05 am

I knew there was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Xtina's worst song?   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Anyone who takes Vanity Literally is goofy. The whole point of Vanity is just to have fun with it. The media, other celebrities and people in general have called Christina stuck up or said shes a snob or full of herself. I think for once in her career she is ok with making fun of herself and not taking anything too seriously. For me that shows growth more than immaturity. Because back in the Stripped days she would never have called herself a bitch, in fact she seemed to hate that word!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xtina's worst song?   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Glitter_Bomb wrote:
Anyone who takes Vanity Literally is goofy. The whole point of Vanity is just to have fun with it. The media, other celebrities and people in general have called Christina stuck up or said shes a snob or full of herself. I think for once in her career she is ok with making fun of herself and not taking anything too seriously. For me that shows growth more than immaturity. Because back in the Stripped days she would never have called herself a bitch, in fact she seemed to hate that word!
I never thought of it that way but now that you mention it, thats true. It reminds me of how I feel about her SNL hosting. She was so busy spending the entire show defending her actions and wardrobe and promoting female empowerment that she lost sight of the point of SNL which is to make fun of stuff and make fun of yourself. Satirical comedy at its best. Look at Justin. He has no problem acting like an idiot or poking fun at himself on snl. In fact I saw his latest movie role in bad teacher and man was he a dorky douche in that movie. thats confidence though, when you are so sure of yourself that you are not afraid to play those roles. I wish Christina would head even moreso into that direction. Could help her career to lighten up a bit. Vanity is a step in the right direction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtina's worst song?   

Back to top Go down

Xtina's worst song?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2