Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it    Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 am

A deranged woman suddenly snatched an infant from a stroller, slammed the baby into a pole and later said she was trying to break the baby's arm off 'so she could eat it,' Los Angeles police said on Wednesday.

Prosecutors have charged Natasha Hubbard, 36, with aggravated assault.

They have released her photo believing she may have other victims from her wild rampage in downtown Los Angeles last Thursday.

The terrifying incident with the four-month-old boy took place in a crowded shopping district packed with families, police said.

Detectives said the mother, Adriana Miranda, 29, was pushing her infant son Alexander in his stroller when Hubbard unbelted the child and grabbed him by the leg, the New York Daily News reports.

Witnesses said Hubbard then swung the baby over her head and slammed him into a metal rail of a nearby truck as the distraught mother and the baby's aunt watched in horror, police said.

The mother and aunt fought off the woman, with the suspect clawing at Miranda as she clutched the baby boy in her arms, police said.

Arriving officers were able to locate Hubbard with the help of witnesses who pointed her out.

She is currently in jail with bail set at $55,000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019634/Crazed-woman-Natasha-Hubbard-tried-break-babys-arm-eat-LA.html

This happened last month but still, it left me affraid JawDrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it    Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 pm

trying to eat your own kid..... WTF
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it    Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 am

I know u_u I've found some other stories that left me affraid Huh? Censored WTF im just not sure to post them here, some are quite graphic and don't want to get banned or something DoDoDo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it    Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:56 am

There are other cases like this where women have tried to kill and eat their own child. Its got to be some kind of serious mental illness or demon possession because that's extreme. I wonder if the baby is ok? If she threw him into a metal pole she may have broken his back or caused nerve damage. He may be crippled now for life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it    Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 pm

WTF Yeah...that's kind of bad. Whut???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it    

Back to top Go down

Crazed woman tried to break baby's arm and eat it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1