Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Suggestion about the design of the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Suggestion about the design of the forum   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Ok I really don't want this to be taken the wrong way or like I don't appreciate the mod's/admin's hard work because I know you guys try your best to give us the best forum you can but I think you should stop adding too much stuff to the forum because it's starting to look a little "cluttered" in my opinion. Like it's cool that we have all in one! lol but I think a forum is more about sharing our opinions on the artist we like, in this case Christina. I think there are some widgets that are not really necessary imo. Like the videos thing, we can watch our favorite Christina videos on YT. The affiliates box, if we don't have affiliates I think that's taking some unecessary space or maybe you guys can put them on the "Board statistics" box on the main page, like this (scroll way down) : http://z15.invisionfree.com/RAGANDBONE. The Like/Tweet/+1 thing because as far as I know the forum doesn't have a fb nor a Google + where we can actually use those options. The Search thing because we already have a search option below the header, why have 2? And the "who's online" thing because we also have it on the main page.

Let me make it clear that I'M NOT SAYING YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMOVE THOSE THINGS! Because maybe other people do find them useful, I just think that using so much space when we don't even have that many active members is not necessary.

Thank you for taking this into consideration. I know I can express my honest critique here without being attacked. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about the design of the forum   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 am

i'm gonna be deleting the video thing when i can get back online from a computer. it didnt work correctly and my browser crashed before i could get rid of it and at that point i was tired of messing with it lmao
i know that one's huge and looks wrong, but as for everything else it'll stay as it is cause i think its more convenient on the sides than on the bottom where most people dont really look

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about the design of the forum   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 am

Maybe you can put the boxes that are on the sides right now, I don't know what they are called Razz , put them on one side of the screen. What a Face Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about the design of the forum   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 am

Also, about the like/tweet/+1...

Royal Glamour DOES have a Facebook and a Twitter, but that wouldn't matter either way, because those are for the guests/members to like/tweet/+1. If the person viewing the page has any of those accounts they can use those features regardless if we had them or not.

Made By Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about the design of the forum   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:39 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
Maybe you can put the boxes that are on the sides right now, I don't know what they are called Razz , put them on one side of the screen. What a Face Cool
I agree with this, Kinda like Remix, I think it would look so much better. But then as it is too many boxes the sidebar would go on forever LMAO

underappreciated wrote:
Also, about the like/tweet/+1...

Royal Glamour DOES have a Facebook and a Twitter, but that wouldn't matter either way, because those are for the guests/members to like/tweet/+1. If the person viewing the page has any of those accounts they can use those features regardless if we had them or not.
Oooh I get it. That makes sense then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about the design of the forum   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Aless wrote:

I agree with this, Kinda like Remix, I think it would look so much better. But then as it is too many boxes the sidebar would go on forever LMAO

Exactly, which is why I'm using both sides. I HATE websites that have long scroll bars

Made By Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about the design of the forum   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about the design of the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1