Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Celebrities who were bullied as kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

Celebrities who were bullied as kids Empty
PostSubject: Celebrities who were bullied as kids   Celebrities who were bullied as kids Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 pm

I saw this on Yahoo!'s homepage, not really news news, but its Xtina related. Razz

The woman with the biggest voice in music
"The Voice" judge didn't always have the power to make or break other people's music careers. For years, she just wanted to pave her own fame path. But some people in her school didn't like it.
Celebrities who were bullied as kids Xtina1

Tiny Christina Aguilera
As an aspiring teen pop star, she was the object of ridicule among her Staten Island classmates. A few tormenters would slash her tires to prevent her from getting to gigs on time and mess with her microphone to embarrass her on the stage. "There was a lot of resentment and I think there was a bit of jealousy involved," Aguilera revealed during her 'Behind the Music'. "There were threats that were made on me and my mom. They would thrash my tires if I would win a certain competition... I just remember (thinking), 'I gotta get out of here, I gotta go make my dream out there."
Celebrities who were bullied as kids Xtina2

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/celebrities-who-were-bullied-as-kids-2543747/#photoViewer=13
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities who were bullied as kids   Celebrities who were bullied as kids Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Kids are so mean. I remember being picked on and sometimes bullied during school. But it mostly happened places outside of school. Poor Christina.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities who were bullied as kids   Celebrities who were bullied as kids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:06 pm

I know, and ppl often say kids are nice, pfff! Yeah right, and kids lie too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities who were bullied as kids   Celebrities who were bullied as kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrities who were bullied as kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Christina Aguilera :: News-
Jump to: