Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Christina performing at the AMA's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

Christina performing at the AMA's Empty
PostSubject: Christina performing at the AMA's   Christina performing at the AMA's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 am

Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera Join 2011 AMA Performers

Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige, Maroon 5 also will perform, joining the likes of Katy Perry and Pitbull, at the American Music Awards.
Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige and Maroon 5 have been added to the ever-expanding list of performers for the 2011American Music Awards, joining a roster of talent that already includes Katy Perry and Pitbull.

While most of this year’s performances are being kept under wraps, a spokesperson for Dick Clark Productions announced Monday (October 24) that Aguilera and Maroon 5 will team up on their current smash ”Moves Like Jagger” at this year’s AMAs, which will air live on ABC on November 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

Earlier this month, in a nomination special hosted by Pitbull and Nicki Minaj, it was revealed that Perry would head into the show as one of the night’s most-nominated acts (along with fellow females Adele, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift), up for Artist of the Year, Pop or Rock Music: Favorite Female Artist and Adult Contemporary Music: Favorite Artist. It’s somewhat fitting, given not only the rather huge year she’s had, but that she also delivered a full-throttle version of her hit ”Firework” at last year’s AMAs.

For the fifth year, American Music Award winners will be determined by online voting. Fans can support their favorites in all categories by heading over to AMAVote.com.

The 2011 American Music Awards will air live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 20, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

Source: MTV News

Christina Aguilera and Maroon 5 Will Perform “Moves Like Jagger” LIVE On 2011 AMA

Christina Aguilera & Maroon 5 will perform “Moves Like Jagger“ at the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE. The American Music Awards airs SUN NOV 20 8|7c on ABC.

Source: ABC News

Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Christina performing at the AMA's   Christina performing at the AMA's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:20 am

woohoo! I am so excited. I have not logged in for awhile because I forgot my password but I am good now and I am excited to read this!
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Christina performing at the AMA's   Christina performing at the AMA's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am

Ooooo this is good news! I hope she wears something nice and doesn't over do it on the make up lol
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Christina performing at the AMA's   Christina performing at the AMA's Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Performance was good. Not her best obviously. Dress was a little snug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christina performing at the AMA's   Christina performing at the AMA's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 am

I really liked her performance at the AMA! Smile
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Christina performing at the AMA's   Christina performing at the AMA's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:35 am

It was too short but yeah, I liked it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina performing at the AMA's   Christina performing at the AMA's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina performing at the AMA's
Page 1 of 1