Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

fancentric stans come here a second

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: fancentric stans come here a second   Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:49 pm

I was browsing on ALD and I saw a thread called "If you could design Christina's official website.." created by ChristinaVIP. For those who don't know ChristinaVIP was a Christina fansite that had a lot of exclusives, specially information before ANYONE else got it and pictures. In fact most of the outtakes come from ChristinaVIP. It closed for several reasons.

So... IDK why BUT I have this feeling Christina's coming out with new stuff early-mid 2012 and I THINK this guy's in charge of making her new website since he's asking for feedback and he RARELY posts on ALD so it seems strange that he would pop out of nowhere asking such a random question.

Maybe I'm looking too much into things but it wouldn't hurt if we posted asking for fancentric OR a better forum to come back. Of course we love it here but I'm sure we all miss fancentric Crying or Very sad So stans GO IN please!

Here's the link: http://www.afterld.com/showthread.php?43959-If-you-could-design-Christina-s-official-website%85

EDIT: Look at the replies, it's not only me who thinks he's designing the next website!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fancentric stans come here a second   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:43 pm

I dunno, I wouldn't read too much into it right now. I'm just writing that one off as a random post for the moment. But it would be cool if they were doing another BETTER forum, even though I doubt that'll ever happen :/

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: fancentric stans come here a second   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm

There are like 5 people saying to bring ack the forums as well. We don't lose anything by posting one simple reply. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fancentric stans come here a second   

Back to top Go down

fancentric stans come here a second
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Social :: General Discussion-
Jump to: