Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!

Go down 
+2
Prima Donna
Stripped713
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Several uncredited sources have come forward recently slating rumors about a possible first single off Christina's upcoming album. The only reason fans are giving credence to some of these rumors are because the sources had recently been proven correct after suggesting Max Martin had produced the song. Here is what we know so far:

A Poster on ONTD Called moon river revealed information on December 14th that suggested they knew people who had heard the song.

"i know people who have heard her new single and say it will slay & is one of max martin's best recent tracks!"

On the 19th of December Radio Personality Julie Pilat Tweeted about Christina's new song!

juliepilat juliepilat
@pablompalomp her new song is amazing!
19 Dec

xxxstan Lee
@juliepilat Who produced her new song??
19 Dec

juliepilat juliepilat
@xxxstan max martin
19 Dec

SeanXtina SeanXtina
@juliepilat Do you think we could get details by the end of this year?
19 Dec

juliepilat juliepilat
@SeanXtina Plans can change so I will let their camp reveal all details. The song I heard has been stuck in my head ever since. Can't wait

------------

Apparently this morning Moon River came forward to reveal the title of the single was "Love your Body"

Later a poster at ALD called Toxic Fighter came forward to say:

It's "Your Body" not "Love Your Body"......1st SINGLE.
A friend of mine who is an insider at my forum has heard the track and said it was amazing. There's a dirty version and a clean version of it. Part of the lyrics

All I wanna do is **** your body

another bit

I think you already know my name"-

------------------

So there you have it fans. Remember these are still unconfirmed rumors and should be taken as such. Discuss. pirat
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Sounds Hot. cherry
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 pm

OH MY GOD! Just saw this on another forum and started getting excited. Had to come here and share but it was already posted. cheers Wow that was a lot sooner then I thought we would hear anything about a single. I wasn't expecting any news until next year.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Hope its got some bad a$$ beat to it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 pm

So ready for this album! I hope its a little bit of each album mixed into one yummy goodness.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:37 pm

I don't like how soon this album is coming around now, I hope its produced well and isn't just full of songs that sound the same...
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 am

Xtina.2.0 wrote:
I don't like how soon this album is coming around now, I hope its produced well and isn't just full of songs that sound the same...

Soon? Maybe because we are used to get a new album every 4 years or so lol. I don't think it will all sound the same though, I can't see Xtina doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!    RUMOR* "Your Body"  New track!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR* "Your Body" New track!
Page 1 of 1