Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Design our new forum layout!

Go down 
+4
Glitter_Bomb
Aless
underappreciated
Stripped713
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Design our new forum layout!  Empty
PostSubject: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

CONTEST DEADLINE: March 1st 2012

Contest details: Design a new banner for our Royal Glamour Forums. The Banner must be exactly 700w x 500h
The Banner must use a photo or photos of Christina
The Banner must clearly display the title of our forum - Royal Glamour and sub title - Christina Aguilera forums some where within the banner.

You may use the current or past banner as reference if necessary.

You my use whatever font, colors, textures, theme, design or photos you wish. However when designing try to choose a design that you feel best reflects the feeling of our community and will represent our atmosphere as a whole.

Prize: The winning banner will be used as our official forum banner. A template and forum layout will be constructed to match the design and style of the banner chosen. This new layout will be our forum layout for at least the next 6 months. The banner will be credited to the designer and congratulated publicly. The winner may consent to have their name announced on other outlets such as twitter and face book in congratulations of their winning entry.

RULES: No profanity, graphic or violent images, fake nude photos or anything that defaces Christina in any way. Even if just to be funny, understand that any such submissions will not be considered for eligibility in the contest. One entry per person.

Judging: This contest will be judged slightly differently than our usual contests. A Poll will be created to allow members of the forum to vote for the banner they feel should win. This voting will take place in a separate thread from this one. Only registered members of this forum can vote so if you wish to have more votes, you will have to encourage friends to sign up. The poll accounts for 90% of the results. The Administrators of the forum will take the poll results into deep account & consideration when making their selection. However, ultimately the final say will be the administrators of the forum. The administrators must come to a unanimous agreement on the best banner that suits the forum atmosphere and community as a whole. T0 be fair and unbiased the administrators have agreed not to enter submissions for this contest.

Good luck to all who enter. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. cheers

Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Good luck to all the participants! Tell all your Xtina friends with graphic design knowledge! We want as many entries as possible. Promote this through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, whatever you use! <3
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:28 pm

OMG. Yes. So excited tbh!
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

OMG this is such a cool contest and so nice of you to have it!I am not very good with making things but I may try.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Good luck to all who enter and can't wait to see what the fans come up with!
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 pm

awesome! it will be so great to have a new layout for 2012!
Back to top Go down
r2dee2
r2dee2

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 am

oh yeah awesome contest idea. good luck folks. can't wait to see everyone's artistic endeavors. Clapping
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Design our new forum layout!  30ijr5k

I just finished that, I really didn't want it to be black again but I couldn't find another texture like that of a solid color that I liked No But I tried my best to make it match the "royal" part of the forum. Hope you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:49 am

I LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 am

Sweet! This is a great idea for contest. I'm gonna post it in my blog (its been dead for a while Sad but will make sure gets some RTs on twitter Very Happy ).

Aless, love your entry! You didn't want to use black but you made it seem like you wanted black. Heart Headbang
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 pm

looks like aless won! congratulations.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am

I love the new forum layout! Very Happy Aless congrats on winning ^^
At first I thought I was going into PWI's (an online game i play Very Happy ) forum lol.

Good job! cheers Clapping
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 am

congratulations! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:50 pm

yay! Crying or Very sad Very Happy Glad you guys liked it. Love the new layout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design our new forum layout!    Design our new forum layout!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design our new forum layout!
Page 1 of 1