Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams Empty
PostSubject: 'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams   'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 am

So I got this article in my e-mail Evil or Very Mad
[i]"Wendy Williams has hit out at Christina Aguilera's fame status while discussing Britney Spears' potential role on The X Factor USA.

The broadcaster said that Spears was offered an "insulting" amount of money to become a judge on the reality TV show but turned it down, with some reports claiming that the 'Til the World Ends' musician wanted twice as much.

Speaking on her morning talkshow The Wendy Williams Show, Williams said: "[Britney] has been allegedly offered $10 million (£6.4 million) to be a judge on X Factor, which is an absolute insult... to her. She turned it down because she wanted $20 million (£12.8 million) - good for you, Britney! It's insulting.

"You know why it's insulting? Because Jennifer Lopez is making $15 million (£9.6 million) on her show, Christina Aguilera makes $10 million... and Christina, I love you, take this the best way, but you are not the star that Britney is. You're just not."

Former Dancing with the Stars contestant Williams added: "I just feel like Britney Spears is like Bambi - everybody loves her, we've all seen her journey... people love Britney. Britney sells out concerts. Britney sells records."

It has also been claimed that Spears and Simon Cowell are locking horns over her desire for a one-year "exit clause".

A show insider said: "Simon Cowell wants at least a two-year commitment and Britney wants an out clause."

Beyoncé has also been linked to the X Factor role, but her father Matthew Knowles said that it would "never happen... it's not for her".

Watch Wendy Williams discussing Britney Spears on her talkshow below:

Source: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s141/the-x-factor-us/news/a371021/christina-aguilera-youre-no-britney-says-wendy-williams.html

Coffee
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: 'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams   'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:55 pm

That's true though. Everyone knows I'm a huge Britney stan but I'm not biased when I say this... Britney is a far bigger superstar/pop icon than Christina, that's undeniable I think. Not that Christina cares anyway and just like it's also undeniable Christina sings circles around Britney. Wendy is kinda bipolar though.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: 'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams   'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 pm

That's a compliment, if she was anything like Britney I wouldn't have as much respect for her as I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams   'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Christina Aguilera, you're no Britney', says Wendy Williams
Page 1 of 1