Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Favorite Era?

Go down 
+13
Xtinanator
TrustTVW
Stripped713
GD's_G.NI
KeepsGettin'Better
misscharmedb
Vanity
BoundToChristina
Prima Donna
underappreciated
Xtina.2.0
Aless
Kirstie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Xtinanator wrote:

ya B2B is my favorite era of hers..I wish she could have released 1 more album from that era

SHE SHOULD! And I hope she does or I'll cry. Sad
Back to top Go down
weecrum91
weecrum91

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Even though I totally fell in love with her during the Stripped era it has got to be Back To Basics for me. That's when I really started listening to and getting into her music and most of my favourite songs are off of the B2B album.
To be fair though I also love Stripped and Bionic. The only album of hers that I don't like all that much is her first one.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:36 am

Her first album is okay.

I don't really like it anymore but I would still listen to it.
Back to top Go down
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:41 am

its really hard to choose but i am gonna have to go with 'Stripped' For me personally i think musically it is her best body of work and that album saved my life. everything about the era was on point, the videos, all the promo (hosting EMAS, performing on all major award shows, mtv diary etc) also this was the era where i finally got to see Christina live for the first time so its extra special

i have to say a close 2nd goes to Bionic. i know the era was a mess and everyone hates it but i still love it. everything up until the tour cancellation was perfect. all the interviews, vh1 storytellers, the live performances (hope for hiati, letterman, idol) the AMAZING fan edition, i LOVED the over sexed video for not myself tonight and the album itself i still think is brilliant and if promo was handled right and Christina wasn't going through her divorce it would have surpassed stripped. sure lyrically it had some pretty weak moments but i loved those songs that didn't need to be taken too seriously and where just fun pop songs. plus i am a big fan of all the left of field producers she worked with so stuff like bobblehead, elastic love, bionic & birds of prey was heaven to my ears. I will forever and ever be shattered by the cancelled tour though. can't believe its almost a year since that all happened. pretty sure it was may 20th when i bought my ticket
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:35 am

Stripped for me was the best. B2B I never much cared for and my fandom kinda fizzled a bit at the time.

Bionic might be the big what-if. But given what happened, can't really say much.
Back to top Go down
XposedMonster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am

stripped but i love them all. she's just the best! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:11 pm

BACK TO BASICS. <333333333333333333333333333

Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Era?    Favorite Era?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Era?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2