Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.

Go down 
+5
Kirstie
Stripped713
ANDZ
underappreciated
Aless
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Empty
PostSubject: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Seriously, these forums are starting to feel like fancentric and I LOVE it. I love that everyone is joining and we've gotten 30 members in just one month, that's HUGE if we consider all the places we've been to since the closing of fancentric No Thanks Rachael for creating such a great community and for trying your best to reunite all of us! It may not be fancentric but this will definitely keep us in touch until we get the official forums we all want. The layout is VERY similar too & I'm willing to help get more members and give ideas to make it a better place. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:25 pm

HUGFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

No, really, this is amazing! The fact that we have sooooo many people from fancentric back and we're still gaining members is amazing.

All that we ask is that everybody keep telling your friends and other forum members that we want them here! Twitter seems to be our best friend at the moment. Rach been working that corner ever since she started this thing up. lol!

Heart Love all of you guys and I hope we keep gaining momentum and new members cause this could turn into something Fancentric 2.0 if we wanted it to.
Back to top Go down
ANDZ
ANDZ

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:53 am

I miss those forums so much. I haven't been on the official website's "community" since the Bionic era. Tbh, it's pretty much dead... It also seems way too strict.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:06 am

LMAO@ me working the twitter corner.

Yes I agree its starting to feel more like fancentric. I feel bad I didn't do more to promote the remix forum that aless made. Maybe if we had all put forth more effort we could have gotten even more people. But TBH during that time I had strayed very much from Christina and changed as a fan. I am not saying now I am back to like it was before, because I am not. Its not because I dont love Christina I am just very busy working, planning a wedding and raising a 5 year old. I have come to see there is more important things in love other than Christina. But that being said I feel like Christina herself is now in a positive direction at last and with the excitement of the voice and this new record I do think its bst to try to reconnect and bring all of the people from fancentric back together. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see so many familiar faces and to have things back to normal. hopeflly this is just a temporary solution and the Official site gets a better forum someday. but until then we can all enjoy the normal forum structure and signatures and smileys we have here.

PS welcome ANDZ I remember you. Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
ANDZ
ANDZ

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:53 am

Stripped713 wrote:

PS welcome ANDZ I remember you. Basketball

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:40 am

Yes! It does feel like fancentric.

I can't even catch up with posts now! Haha. It's great. Wink

And I think I remember you too, ANDZ. Wink
Back to top Go down
ANDZ
ANDZ

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Kirstie wrote:

I think I remember you too, did you have the word blonde in your username? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:19 pm

ANDZ wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

I think I remember you too, did you have the word blonde in your username? Razz

I did! I was TheMysteriousBlonde on Fancentric. Wink

So you probably do remember me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobblehead
Genie
Genie
Bobblehead

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Nice to finally be back home Smile It's feels like this to me too, just like good old times.
Back to top Go down
http://imafighter.tumblr.com/
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Bobblehead wrote:
Nice to finally be back home Smile It's feels like this to me too, just like good old times.

Yeah! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
BabyJane968
BabyJane968

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Yup, this place totally feels like fancentric and I love it! I love you

I know what you mean Rach about kinda suffering a bit of a lul in your fandom! I've been through the same. Just been busy with Uni and stuff tbh. And it does seem like Christina has been going through a tough time in her life at the moment, and I hate to say it , but for a short period I lost a little bit of respect I had for her. Certainly with the whole innocent of being arrested for drunken disorder Sad but I agree that Christina seems to be getting herself back together again now! so... yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://babyjane968.tumblr.com/
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:11 pm

I totally agree! This place is great. It's not fancentric, but I think this is as close as we're going to get and I love it. We've gotten a lot of members in a short time, I can really see it growing into something big!
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:40 am

I know! And the colors of this forum also remind me of fancentric. Laughing yay at this forum!
I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Tumblr_lj259bGxTV1qdcel5o1_400
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Glad everyone feels the same way!

I remember you too ANDZ. Welcome! Btw the siggy you're using was made by me, I posted it on tumblr and it kinda went spreading around and I've seen it on twitter and other forums too No But it's alright if you use it, just letting you know lol.
Back to top Go down
ANDZ
ANDZ

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:18 am

Aless wrote:
Glad everyone feels the same way!

I remember you too ANDZ. Welcome! Btw the siggy you're using was made by me, I posted it on tumblr and it kinda went spreading around and I've seen it on twitter and other forums too No But it's alright if you use it, just letting you know lol.

Hey (:
Sorry, I didn't realise... I just got it off Tumblr but I'll credit you Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I freaking love this place! Aaaah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.   I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel like I'm back in fancentric tbh.
Page 1 of 1