Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Watch it here if you haven't seen it.

What do you guys think of it?

I, personally, think she's losing it and thinks she's the new and improved Madonna and is taking herself WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Now, I'm not religious, and none of that video made me angry at all. I could care less. I just think she's trying waaaaaaay too hard.

I want her to ditch the over the top "im gonna make a huge statement" crap and go back to being good again. Sad

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   Thu May 05, 2011 10:42 pm

It's actually one of my favorite videos by her. I love it. & I love the song. Some parts were too dramatic, speacially when they cut the song but I liked her looks here and the dancing was great. I'm glad it didn't have none of that Born This Way intro shit. This wasn't boring, but it wasn't over the top either imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   Fri May 06, 2011 7:37 am

Aless wrote:
It's actually one of my favorite videos by her. I love it. & I love the song. Some parts were too dramatic, speacially when they cut the song but I liked her looks here and the dancing was great. I'm glad it didn't have none of that Born This Way intro shit. This wasn't boring, but it wasn't over the top either imo.

I agree with Aless. That could possibly be my favorite video...or it's in a close second. I loved all the looks and I thought it was creative. I love it much more than Born This Way. I don't want to watch that video 'cause of the intro. It's really weird.

But yeah, I guess you could say that this video was rather...normal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm

I agree with Tiff I'm afraid....definitely the shock factor has gone and she seems to have lost some of her edge. The video is weird of course and I don't really understand the song or the video, especially the part at the end in the weird outfit and then when it stops in the middle where she gets bowled over by a wave........whats that all about? The song is pretty average itself I think as well and I think it'd be nice to see a "normal" video from her, just more simple.....less theatrics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   Fri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Xtina.2.0 wrote:
I agree with Tiff I'm afraid....definitely the shock factor has gone and she seems to have lost some of her edge. The video is weird of course and I don't really understand the song or the video, especially the part at the end in the weird outfit and then when it stops in the middle where she gets bowled over by a wave........whats that all about? The song is pretty average itself I think as well and I think it'd be nice to see a "normal" video from her, just more simple.....less theatrics.

You know, I actually thought this was quite toned down. Am I the only one who thought that?
Yeah, the last part with the big weird dress was weird. I didn't like that outfit.

And with the wave, I'm guessing maybe she was trying to cleanse herself? Or something like that. I mean, that's what I'm guessing.

Unless she just felt like swimming. Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   Fri May 20, 2011 4:56 am

I have to agree with Tiff. I think gaga is trying hard (er) but still eh. I don't she can get ppl to go wow like she did before. The song its a bit weird, I didn't understand it nor video. The guy who's suppose to be judas is sexy though. Embarassed Razz
Why did she cry at the end of the video, like she did in born this way? And the part where she's wearing a white dress and then she dies confused someone care to explain pls? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   Fri May 20, 2011 3:40 pm

I'm not sure if this is right but it seems to me like she loves this one guy (God, I think) but she can't get over another guy (Judas). She keeps running back to him even though she knows he's bad for her.

And maybe she dies 'cause she's paying for her sins? I don't know.

I mean, I'm Catholic, but I really don't know all that much about the religion. It's sad, really. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga "Judas" Video Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1