Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Sun May 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Now these pics have gotta be some of the weirdest photo's I have ever seen of Christina, she looks really rough and in some photo's not even like her! I dunno if she's wearing like less make up or something but even their clothes.....they both look really trampish Sad

Source: http://xtina-web.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3274
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XtinaLoco

PostSubject: odd   Sun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm

she does look really odd. it looks like her eyes are really tiny. but her face looks totally different
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

She looks bad.
But then again, this was after the W photoshoot so she's probably just tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Mon May 09, 2011 7:18 am

Oh god...she doesn't look so good.

And wth is wrong with her hair? No Or should I say wig? I can't tell the difference.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Mon May 09, 2011 10:01 am

Guys, if this is right after a photo shoot, then this is the makeup and hair for that shoot. She just didn't wipe any of it off/change her hair before stepping out.

I wouldn't worry too much about it or think she CHOSE that makeup lol. If she had that's the first time she's gone without red lips in like, a decade.

Very excited for the photo shoot. Looks interesting judging from the makeup/hair from these pics.

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeeap

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Mon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

I just can't recognize her at these pics Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Tue May 10, 2011 10:39 am

underappreciated wrote:
Guys, if this is right after a photo shoot, then this is the makeup and hair for that shoot. She just didn't wipe any of it off/change her hair before stepping out.

I wouldn't worry too much about it or think she CHOSE that makeup lol. If she had that's the first time she's gone without red lips in like, a decade.

Very excited for the photo shoot. Looks interesting judging from the makeup/hair from these pics.

Well if thats the case I'm totally not excited! lol. She looks awful and her hair looks like its been attacked by an electric shock at the back and is a completely different colour to the top of it, she went out without red lips when she was at the airport the other day so I don't think its that rare tbh and not totally out of the question she chose to look like this.....she's had some questionable looks in the past Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Tue May 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Xtina.2.0 wrote:

Well if thats the case I'm totally not excited! lol. She looks awful and her hair looks like its been attacked by an electric shock at the back and is a completely different colour to the top of it, she went out without red lips when she was at the airport the other day so I don't think its that rare tbh and not totally out of the question she chose to look like this.....she's had some questionable looks in the past Rolling Eyes
Well this is AFTER the photoshoot so her make up doesn't look amazing of course. & I don't see what's wrong with the hair tbh, W magazine is a HIGH FASHION magazine, high fashion is more about weird and crazy looks than "looking pretty". If this is indeed a high fashion photoshoot, she defnitely tried something edgy. There's enough pretty pictures of Christina for my taste, I want her to try new things and be crazy again. That was the MAIN reason why I felt in love with her. She has an amazing voice, yes, so do many singers. She is pretty, yes, so are many singers. She is a great actress/has a great sense of humour, yes, so do many others. But not many have all THAT plus edgy looks and constant change. Trust me, I DON'T like how she looks here but I don't think it's fair to start making conclusions on the shoot based on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Wed May 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Aless wrote:
Xtina.2.0 wrote:

Well this is AFTER the photoshoot so her make up doesn't look amazing of course. & I don't see what's wrong with the hair tbh, W magazine is a HIGH FASHION magazine, high fashion is more about weird and crazy looks than "looking pretty". If this is indeed a high fashion photoshoot, she defnitely tried something edgy. There's enough pretty pictures of Christina for my taste, I want her to try new things and be crazy again. That was the MAIN reason why I felt in love with her. She has an amazing voice, yes, so do many singers. She is pretty, yes, so are many singers. She is a great actress/has a great sense of humour, yes, so do many others. But not many have all THAT plus edgy looks and constant change. Trust me, I DON'T like how she looks here but I don't think it's fair to start making conclusions on the shoot based on this.

Yeah I'm all for weird and crazy thats fine, but thats not what this look is lol.....how do we know she has just got back from the photoshoot anyway? I certainly wasn't making conclusions on the shoot I won't judge anything till I see the photo's....I wasn't even the one who brought the photoshoot up lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 7:24 am

Xtina.2.0 wrote:
Aless wrote:
Xtina.2.0 wrote:

Yeah I'm all for weird and crazy thats fine, but thats not what this look is lol.....how do we know she has just got back from the photoshoot anyway? I certainly wasn't making conclusions on the shoot I won't judge anything till I see the photo's....I wasn't even the one who brought the photoshoot up lol

If I remember correctly, it was Aless who brought up the photoshoot... Shame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Kirstie wrote:

Umm no, it was Tiffany & then Tobes said if that was the case, he wasn't excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

Umm no, it was Tiffany & then Tobes said if that was the case, he wasn't excited.

Say What?? Read again my friend, YOU brought it up lmao

Made By Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm

underappreciated wrote:

Say What?? Read again my friend, YOU brought it up lmao
BYE.

underappreciated wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Aless wrote:
She looks bad.
But then again, this was after the W photoshoot so she's probably just tired.

See, you were first to mention it, Aless. Then it was Tiff.

Munch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 5:59 pm

True, I got owned. No
Now come at me bitches, I am ready.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Aless wrote:
True, I got owned. No

I never understood why she got punched lol..was she just mouthing off to him or something?

Made By Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 12, 2011 8:42 pm

underappreciated wrote:

I never understood why she got punched lol..was she just mouthing off to him or something?
The guy took her drinks or something and bitch started acting all tough. Then BAM No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Fri May 13, 2011 11:34 am

Aless wrote:
True, I got owned. No

stop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Fri May 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Kirstie wrote:

stop!
No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Fri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

stop!
No.

That's all ya got, bitch? Shame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Kirstie wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

Yes.

Effin' gringo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Fri May 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Kirstie wrote:

Effin' gringo.
Reaching. Just no.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Sat May 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

Effin' gringo.
Reaching. Just no.

Lol.

"She doesn't even go here!"
"Do you even go here?"
"No. I just have a lot of feelings."
"Okay. Go home."

Lol. Best movie ever. Razz

CIERRA LA EFFING BOCA, CRAZY PERUVIAN.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iVan

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Thu May 19, 2011 10:10 pm

lol she doesn't look that bad.

YAY for the wig and lack of red lipstick, I can't wait for these pictures tbh, we haven't got a high fashion Xtina photoshot in ages, it's about time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   

Back to top Go down

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next