Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Out with Max (May 11th)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

Out with Max (May 11th) Empty
PostSubject: Out with Max (May 11th)   Out with Max (May 11th) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Christina Aguilera & Max: Packed Lunches in NYC

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/11/christina-aguilera-max-packed-lunches-in-nyc/

Christina Aguilera leaves her hotel with her adorable son Max on Wednesday (May 11) in New York City.

The 30-year-old The Voice brought packed lunches for her and Max to eat in the car.

Earlier this week, the battle rounds began on The Voice and Christina had to send one of her contestants home.

Christina picked her contestants Frenchie Davis and Tarralyn Ramsey to go head to head in the battle ring with Beyonce’s song “Single Ladies.”

In the end, Christina picked Frenchie to move onto the live voting rounds and sent Tarralyn home.

DO YOU THINK Christina sent home the right person?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/11/christina-aguilera-max-packed-lunches-in-nyc/
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Out with Max (May 11th) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with Max (May 11th)   Out with Max (May 11th) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:27 pm

He's such a cutie. I love you
Back to top Go down

Out with Max (May 11th)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Christina Aguilera :: Photos-
Jump to: