Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

Share | 
 

 accused of being a hater?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
avatar

Posts : 117
Points : 2377
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-03
Location : Japan

PostSubject: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 8:57 am

I left a comment on a Xtina video on youtube. I wrote that I didn't enjoy some songs from Bionic and guess what happens?
Ya...calls me a gaga fan and a hater BrickWall

do you really have to love every single song from her albums? Everybody has their likes and dislikes right? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 2709
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Some people are WAY too obsessive and do believe if you say something against her in any way then you're COMPLETELY against her. It's retarded, just ignore it, you have every right to like or dislike anything you want about her and still be considered a fan. Wink



Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
avatar

Posts : 425
Points : 2709
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Of course you don't have to like every one. I don't.

Some people just overreact so much and they're really stupid. Just ignore them.

Oh, they called you a Gaga fan? Wow. And ya know what? I know some Gaga fans and some of them love Christina actually so I think whoever said that to you should shut up.

People are just Doh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
avatar

Posts : 366
Points : 2675
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 2:30 pm

I love how "Gaga fan" is another way of saying "Christina Hater".


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
avatar

Posts : 366
Points : 2675
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 2:31 pm

underappreciated wrote:
you have every right to like or dislike anything you want about her and still be considered a fan. Wink
Gaga fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 364
Points : 2709
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Aless wrote:
underappreciated wrote:
you have every right to like or dislike anything you want about her and still be considered a fan. Wink
Gaga fan.

QuitBeingStupid



Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Points : 2718
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Chambersburg, PA

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

I can tell you one thing for sure. The people that obsesse that much about Christina and feel like you have to love everything she does/says/wears are just sheep and Christina herself would think it as silly. She would think fans calling other fans haters or gaga fans just because of something like this is silly and ridiculous. Christina hates getting pitted against other artists and I think any fan doing so doesn't respect Christina's wishes on that topic. You have every right to be a fan of whoever else you want, including Britney, & Gaga and whoever. And no you are not obligated as a Christina fan to agree with everything she says and does. Most fans were dissappointed with the content and era of Bionic. For being so futuristic and "boundless" it actually was very much inbounds. I personally think she sold the album short and her label sold the promotion short.

One thing you can remember is here, in this forum, you are ALWAYS welcome to share your true honest opinions so long as done in a way thats not harrassing or profane or inappropriate. At this forum, we are not sheep. We are all the individiuals with opinions and thoughts that Christina would encourage us to express without consequences.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
avatar

Posts : 425
Points : 2709
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
I can tell you one thing for sure. The people that obsesse that much about Christina and feel like you have to love everything she does/says/wears are just sheep and Christina herself would think it as silly. She would think fans calling other fans haters or gaga fans just because of something like this is silly and ridiculous. Christina hates getting pitted against other artists and I think any fan doing so doesn't respect Christina's wishes on that topic. You have every right to be a fan of whoever else you want, including Britney, & Gaga and whoever. And no you are not obligated as a Christina fan to agree with everything she says and does. Most fans were dissappointed with the content and era of Bionic. For being so futuristic and "boundless" it actually was very much inbounds. I personally think she sold the album short and her label sold the promotion short.

One thing you can remember is here, in this forum, you are ALWAYS welcome to share your true honest opinions so long as done in a way thats not harrassing or profane or inappropriate. At this forum, we are not sheep. We are all the individiuals with opinions and thoughts that Christina would encourage us to express without consequences.

Preach it, sister. Headbang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoundToChristina
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 43
Points : 2306
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 15, 2011 6:01 pm

underappreciated wrote:
Some people are WAY too obsessive and do believe if you say something against her in any way then you're COMPLETELY against her. It's retarded, just ignore it, you have every right to like or dislike anything you want about her and still be considered a fan. Wink

this.
i hate those freakish fans who worship the ground she walks on and agree with everything she does/says etc. then when another fan has even a slightly negative opinion about her or her music, they flip out SnapOutOfIt its like, c'mon Christina ain't God, and neither is Gaga or any other music artist, a fan doesn't have to obsessively love every single thing they do Doh blehhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
phantom11
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 41
Points : 2270
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Mon May 16, 2011 12:22 am

Eh you get fans like that in all fanbases. And yeah, Christina wouldn't be impressed at all. Or any music act for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanity
Genie
Genie
avatar

Posts : 97
Points : 2375
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Mon May 16, 2011 1:26 am

Oh my goodness thats just ridiculous! You don't agree with and love everything you family and friends do and say, why would a celebrity you don't even know be treated any differently?

Christina is a just a human and she admits shes not perfect, in fact she prides herself from being far from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoundToChristina
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 43
Points : 2306
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Mon May 16, 2011 10:56 am

Vanity wrote:
Oh my goodness thats just ridiculous! You don't agree with and love everything you family and friends do and say, why would a celebrity you don't even know be treated any differently?

Christina is a just a human and she admits shes not perfect, in fact she prides herself from being far from it.

this so much! Agree
people seem to forget celebrities are, when it comes down to it, just normal people like everyone else. the only difference is they're richer, i guess have busier lives, and emmm... are famous Laughing that doesn't mean they're perfect, its silly really the way some people put them on a pedestal like that. i mean obviously people are gonna love them and think they do amazing things and wish they could be like them, but some people take it too far Wowzers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
phantom11
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 41
Points : 2270
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Mon May 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Fans and (I don't use the word, it's inacurate) detractors both seem to forget that celebrities are first and foremost human. That's why them come down so hard on them for not being the perfect person or when you find out one isn't quite pure. But who is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
avatar

Posts : 117
Points : 2377
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-03
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Tue May 17, 2011 9:15 am

BowDown thank you everybody!!! I am glad everybody agrees with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
avatar

Posts : 337
Points : 2673
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-29
Age : 29
Location : Here and there xD

PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   Sun May 29, 2011 3:21 am

underappreciated wrote:
Aless wrote:
underappreciated wrote:
you have every right to like or dislike anything you want about her and still be considered a fan. Wink
Gaga fan.

QuitBeingStupid
This made me LOL LMAO

Anyways, you don't have to like/love everything she's done from beginning up to now. I don't like a couple of her songs from her debut album and I'm still her fan. I've been called a hater from other singers I like. Those are the fans that make the whole fanbase categorized as obsessed or killers and anything in between.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: accused of being a hater?!   

Back to top Go down
 
accused of being a hater?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Career Judgement for Gerard Butler
» Two accused of cooking meth near school
» UK paedophilia scandal
» Claims the film ignores one of the British heroes....(spoilers)
» Amal Alamuddin and her work

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Christina Aguilera :: Thoughts & Opinions-
Jump to: