Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?

Go down 
+3
BoundToChristina
Stripped713
Aless
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Empty
PostSubject: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm

I found this at xtina-web.

http://xtina-web.com/2011/05/la-casa-nasty-to-be-leaked-next-week.html

You can also find a HQ clip of Nasty at Xtina-web and a few seconds from La Casa. I can't wait to hear La Casa. That note at the end of the little preview. Lovestruck
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Am I wrong or they said they will only be leaking 1?

If that's the case, I'm torn! Both are amazing tracks. But "La Casa" sounds like it could be from the new "Casa de mi Padre" movie so we wouldn't need a leak. Nasty is HOT but it still sounds like an unfinished demo to me and considering Christina hasn't recorded anything yet AND she has her recordings ON LOCK I doubt this is new material. If none of them are new material, can't wait for them to leak!
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:32 pm

I just dont think anyone can say Christina has not recorded anything yet. Just because she's just now digging in to getting started doesnt meant in between Bionic and Now, some stuff wasnt recorded in the hopes of being on the new record. With her own private studio at her disposal I don't think any of us can say what has or hasnt been done yet. As far as new stuff being on lock down yeah thats usually the case but also is not a 100% guarentee. I am really really hoping this is new material but even if not I still hope for the leak so we can enjoy these songs anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
BoundToChristina
BoundToChristina

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:46 pm

official snippets have come out affraid cheers rabbit

dying @ Nasty bom i want it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:15 am

You know.. These song were leaked in January I think.. And its not that i want to be negative.. But what if it turns out to be nothing.. Than we havo only these 13 seconds of perfection.. Sad So.. i dont know.. I hope it will be from her new album ofcourse.. But it would be sad if it leaked allready.. I want some new stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:03 pm

lol no these song clips only leaked a little over a week ago and now the hq clips leaked yesterday. So it definitly was not that long ago. And regardless of rather the songs are old/new on the next album or not on the next album, if the full tracks leak its STILL something to listen to and enjoy until the next album comes out.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:31 pm

I really love the sound of nasty now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:35 am

no leaks...nuff said

I wouldn't mind Nasty being leaked because it's from her Burlesque track. Cee Lo confirmed he was in it, read it on twitter Exclamation

if La Casa is indeed a new song from this year then don't f***** leak it leakers. Boo to illegal downloading
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Hmm.. but if i want right please tell me.. Because than i had a premenition.. But a few weeks ago a few songs leaked to right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:52 pm

KeepsGettin'Better wrote:
Hmm.. but if i want right please tell me.. Because than i had a premenition.. But a few weeks ago a few songs leaked to right?

Im not sure what your asking. The songs were first live streamed for people to hear not much more than a week ago I believe. But some people ripped audios from that streaming session and leaked them all over the net. Then just the other day Nasty and La Casa HQ snippets were leaked from another source. But it definitly was not as far back as january.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:33 am

The sound in Nasty makes you want to dance bounce bounceNasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Ohyeah

I miss those long notes Xtina does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?    Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasty and La Casa will be leaked next week?
Page 1 of 1