Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Official Next Album Thread

Go down 
+10
Glitter_Bomb
Prima Donna
Vanity
GD's_G.NI
KeepsGettin'Better
Xtina.2.0
Aless
BoundToChristina
underappreciated
Stripped713
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Official Next Album Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:01 am

I am making this topic a sticky and the administrators will be able to edit the information as needed. No You dont have to keep every single detail regarding the next album in this thread, feel free to post significant news in its own thread as well. But this will be our MAIN TOPIC on the next studio album. Feel free to share articles, updates, tweets, thoughts and opinions regarding Christina's Upcoming Album. JUST REMEMBER A WATCHED POT NEVER BOILS AND IF I CATCH ANY OF YA OBSESSING/FIGHTING OVER AN ALBUM ITS THE HOSE FOR YOU! QuitBeingStupid

Clapping excited Cheers!

Christina Aguilera is has officially began working on her next studio album! Headbang

ALBUM TITLE: TBA
RELEASE DATE: TBA
THEME/GENRE: TBA

New Album New Begining.
How will Christina financially capitalize on this resurgence? Cue the new CD chatter!

“For this one, I really want to make a real rooted, heartfelt record. After someone goes through the things that I have, regarding a divorce, there’s a lot of emotions that are stirred,” she tells USA Today.

“I prove to myself that I’m stronger than just to let things take over me, and take over my head space. I’m very honest with myself in seeing if there are things that I need to change about my life, or if there are things I need to do stepping forward. That’s in part why I got the divorce. It’s a new beginning for me. It’s all positivity for me. I’ve been through some hard things, but I’m on the up and up. I love to sing. It’s what moves me and inspires me. To be able to do that is a gift.”

Linda Perry Talks About Christina, Media, Bionic & A Possible Rock Album

"She just wants to be able to stand behind it. In the end she did say to me, 'Maybe I did release the Bionic record too soon. Oh well. Now, I wanna make a rock record!' I was like 'Oh, God!' She’s gonna take everybody for a ride."

Full Article: http://www.autostraddle.com/linda-perry-autostraddle-interview-830128/

Update: May 17th 2011, Christina on the Today Show

"Its going to an introspective album, I have a lot of great things to come through with, but in the vein that I have always come with songs like Fighter or Beautful, finding the beauty within imperfections and overcoming struggles and hardtimes and rising above it all, thats what this album is about for me too"

PRODUCERS & COLLABORATIONS

Sia Furler
Once again through Twitter we have a confirmation on yet another songwriter on board for Christina's new album. When Xtina fan @MarekMC asked Sia on April 26th 2011 :@siamusic are you working with @TheReaIXtina on her new album?

Sia Responded:@MarekMC @TheReaIXtina yes, i love her.

Shortly after another fan asked:@siamusic What are you think about C. Aguilera? And yes, I love you. Smile xx

Sia once again revived her affectionate nickname for Xtina. @LexNo1 she's a mad scientist.

Sia and Christina obviously have a special bond and relationship. Since asking the Australian Singer/songwriter on board for Bionic, Christina has also recruited her help for the Burlesque soundtrack and now as an additional mentor for her team on NBC's The Voice.

DJ Premier
On May 2, 2011 after DJ Premier had been tweeting about Christina's performance at the Mary J Blige charity concert, a Christina fan tweeted:@REALDJPREMIER OMG! A reunion between you and our little diva! Memories of Back To Basics! woot!

Premier Responded: @KimonoGurl We are gonna work on her new LP...she's ready to start

On May 5, 2011, Premier answered a few more fan tweets saying:
@utente_pillis @TheRealXtina I haven't made any tracks yet...we hung out a few days ago in NY and she's just starting it....

When asked if he minds being hounded by fans asking him to answer questions about his work with Christina he responded: @glamburlesque Who cares? I Love Xtina...she's my little sister and I ride 4 her...I'm glad she's working after all she's been thru.

Bottom Line - DJ Premier and Christina have developed a special relationship since working together on Back to Basics and we know he also made some tracks for Bionic that never made the cut so lets hope perhaps some of those or even better tracks will appear on this next upcoming album!

Sandy Vee
Tweeted that he is in the studio with Christina Aguilera working on Christina’s promising untitled new album. Sandy Vee has produced a numbered of songs such as “Firework“, “S&M” & “Only Girl (In the World)“.

Sandy Vee's Tweet: "On my way to the studio, working with Christina Aguilera. Songs folder is hot"
Source: http://twitter.com/#!/sandyveeNYC/status/65895604907294720

This is obviously a new and fresh addition to Christina's world of collaborations, but considering Sandy's recent works and their success, fans are more than happy to see what the two of them can come up with!

Emeli Sandé

"and last week Christina Aguilera cut one of her tracks for her next album."
Source: http://www.musicweek.com/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=1045513&c=1

This is obviously another fresh and unpredicted approach for Christinas next record. Fans salivate at the thought of the surprises in store for us,

OTHER POSSIBLE/RUMORED COLLBAORATIONS

Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Hudson and Christina Aguilera have seemed to become BFF's since their Aretha Franklin Tribute performance at the Grammy's. The two of them were photographed all chummy at the Mary J Blige Charity Concert and Christina has even Tweeted about JHud - TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera
"How incredible does @IAMJHUD look and have you checked out her album? Yes GIRL!"
Since then Jennifer Hudson has made several statements regarding wanting to someday work with Christina in some capacity. She tweeted asking her fans how they would feel about her idea of touring with Christina and in a recent Vevo fan Q&A JHud said she first and foremost would love to collaborate with Christina. Could this be something that transpires into the new record? we shall see! Fans are hopeful these two join forces in some form or another.

Cee Lo Green
In Recent interviews, after getting to know some of her fellow coaches on NBC's The Voice, Christina has now expressed wanting to work with Cee Lo Green!

Christina Aguilera has shown interest on working with her The Voice co-worker: Cee-Lo Green. During a press conference Aguilera said they have been interested on working together for a while but never got the time. Now they might just get some time to work together! Hmm... that wouldn't be a bad mix, maybe it would help Christina to "comeback" to the top!

Christina and Cee Lo apparently already joined forces on a song called "NASTY" intended for the Burlesque soundtrack. Lets hope she brings him on board for the next album as well!

POSSIBLE/RUMORED TRACKS & SONG TITLES

La Casa
(House of my Father)

This track clip was first live streamed late one night along with several other rough demos of songs like You Lost Me, The Voice Within, & Beautiful people. The information from the streamer was that the song was "new" as to rather its for her new album or not, it is unknown.

La Casa MQ Long Snippet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYqt84-pNPE

La Casa: HQ Short Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrqeK4k9JrE

Let Me Down

The Same leaker who leaked the HQ snippets of La Casa & Nasty also claim to be soon giving a full review of a song called "Let Me Down."

"@3xKirby We're gonna make a full review on 'Let Me Down' and other song of the new album. Smile"

http://twitter.com/#!/MusicReview212

Last edited by Stripped713 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Thanks Rach! This'll make it much easier on us Laughing
Back to top Go down
BoundToChristina
BoundToChristina

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm

a fan who previously uploaded the HQ snippets just uploaded this

sounds fake to me, but i said i'd post it just in case. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:19 pm

its just bobblehead remixed.
Back to top Go down
BoundToChristina
BoundToChristina

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
its just bobblehead remixed.

oh is it? haha! i never listen to Bobblehead, so i wouldn't have guessed geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:11 pm

"Its going to an introspective album, I have a lot of great things to come through with, but in the vein that I have always come with songs like Fighter or Beautful, finding the beauty within imperfections and overcoming struggles and hardtimes and rising above it all, thats what this album is about for me too"
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:18 pm

I really doubt Chrsistina would use an old song for the new album. Nasty was confirmed to be for Burlesque.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Stripped713 wrote:

This sounds promising, I really hope she delivers Smile
Back to top Go down
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Im really excited! I hope she finds a new sound totally different but very pure and true.. And perfect as always!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Stripped713 wrote:

I wanna make a rock record!'
affraid cheers excited Headbang Headphones

Oh Yeah! Crying or Very sad

I didn't know about some of the stuff written there, so thanks for making this thread! bounce
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Christina Aguilera Cut One Of Her Tracks Written By Emeli Sandé For Her New Album
As Virgin developed material for her launch as a solo artist, Sandé has been in demand to write for a variety of other artists, including Tinie Tempah, Cheryl Cole, Tinchy Stryder and Professor Green.

She has also attracted the interest of the Syco stable – recently she has been writing for Leona Lewis, Cher Lloyd and Susan Boyle – and last week Christina Aguilera cut one of her tracks for her next album.
While Sandé’s idols include Nina Simone, Joni Mitchell, Roberta Flack and Lauryn Hill, much of her material has a distinct Nineties influence, comparable with Massive Attack and Portishead.

“I find it hard to describe my music,” Sandé said. “Lyrics are the most important thing to me. The last two years I have been working on my album but learning my craft, writing for other rappers and singers. It’s an amazing opportunity to write for other people.”

Her material is lavished with string instruments, brass sections and trip hop beats, underlying Sandé’s soaring vocals.

Much of the production is being handled by Jim Abbiss (Arctic Monkeys, Adele) who has been setting up musicians around Sandé to record live. Also involved are Mike Spencer (Jamiroquai, Kylie Minogue) and Naughty Boy.

The first single is the feel-good summer track Heaven (released August 15).

Source: Music Week

Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 am

Saw this on Xtina's forum. I know it from Wikipedia Laughing
but I hope its not true. The title is just Suspect Huh?
Official Next Album Thread 326755298
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm

In the final part of Rolling Stone's series of interviews with the coaches of The Voice, Christina Aguilera reveals that her experience as a mentor on the hit show has had an impact on her own creativity. "I thought it would be an amazing thing to be part of someone else's journey while going through the next chapter of my life and recording my next album," she says. "At the end of the day, it's going to surface in my own music and on my own albums because I'm getting inspired every day working with everybody - this cast, this show, the other coaches, both on and off screen."

Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Christina says new album (hopefully) in "Spring/Summer 2012"!!!   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm

http://www.rtl.hr/exkluziv-tabloid-1472011-video-15932

Christina starts around 8:40...

I bet she's planning on using the promo from The Voice to create the hype, cause that's around the end of season 2. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 pm

wow yep go ahead make the same mistakes all over again. spring/summer is such a bad time to release an album.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:33 pm

really? spring or summer? why did I even kid myself this thing would be done by fall.
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Well at least thats means only 2 years since her last album. It seems normally its at least 3 or 4 years in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
wow yep go ahead make the same mistakes all over again. spring/summer is such a bad time to release an album.

Why is spring/summer a bad time to release an album?
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Laura18 wrote:
Because most TV shows, where she could promote, are usually on breaks.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Prima Donna wrote:
really? spring or summer? why did I even kid myself this thing would be done by fall.
I'm not even getting my hopes up for spring/summer. I love Christina but we all know her predictions aren't right 99% of the time. rofl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Aless wrote:
Laura18 wrote:

That's right! Never thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Aless wrote:
Laura18 wrote:
THIS^

AND...

B) Touring in the United States is most profitable during the summer & early fall months. Kids are out of school, parents have vacation time & its better weather so people are more into the idea of going places to do stuff. BUT if you release an album right at summertime, its hard enough time to promote and let people know you ever have a new album out in time to get good ticket sales and if you wait a whole YEAR before touring, its too long and people are moving on to new stuff.

a perfect example of this is Bionic. It was released and then not even a month later tour dates announced. bad bad move. and it looks like shes about to repeat the same mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
Aless wrote:
Laura18 wrote:
THIS^

AND...

B) Touring in the United States is most profitable during the summer & early fall months. Kids are out of school, parents have vacation time & its better weather so people are more into the idea of going places to do stuff. BUT if you release an album right at summertime, its hard enough time to promote and let people know you ever have a new album out in time to get good ticket sales and if you wait a whole YEAR before touring, its too long and people are moving on to new stuff.

a perfect example of this is Bionic. It was released and then not even a month later tour dates announced. bad bad move. and it looks like shes about to repeat the same mistake.

Well, wouldn't RCA know this or are they stupid or something? Laughing Someone should tell Christina not to release it then.
You know...even if she released it in the fall or any other time, she still probably wouldn't even promote so Razz
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Kirstie wrote:
Well, wouldn't RCA know this or are they stupid or something? Laughing Someone should tell Christina not to release it then.
You know...even if she released it in the fall or any other time, she still probably wouldn't even promote so Razz
I love you Kirstie but, is that even a real question? Of course they are stupid. RCA stopped being a good label to Christina when the stripped era ended. Ever since they don't have a clue on the right timing of things.

There's some true in the second part though. Christina is ultimately the only responsible for her career. For someone who claims to be in control of it and being such a perfectionist, she hasn't shown that in quite some time. Christina may be an awesome performer and have one of the best voices ever heard but without work ethics there's nothing. And I think that's something she lacks, she doesn't commit enough. Look at Beyoncé for example. First two singles of her album flopped HARD, everyone was expecting her to sell one copy. But she didn't give up, she started promoting like crazy, realeasing a couple of videos, performing at awards, TRAVELLING overseas for different stuff (something Christina never did with Bionic ), made her management book her fashion and music spreads, etc. Next hn we know her album debuts at #1 with 320k copies sold (more than twice Bionic did) and it's still #1 in the charts for more than 2 weeks. THAT'S how you make an album a success, even when it doesn't start well. Same could have happened with Bionic but for some reason it didn't happen that way. But anyway, Bionic is so 2010, I'm looking forward to what she does next, hoping to see more than 1 week of promo tbh.
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Glitter_Bomb wrote:
Well at least thats means only 2 years since her last album. It seems normally its at least 3 or 4 years in between.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Hey we're getting a new cd next year, don't look a gifthorse in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Next Album Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next