Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Forum Survey

Go down 
5 posters

How do you feel about the Royal Glamour Forum so far?
I love this forum & would highly recommend it to a friend or fellow fan!
Forum Survey Vote_lcap83%Forum Survey Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
I like this forum & would probably recommend it to a friend or fellow fan.
Forum Survey Vote_lcap17%Forum Survey Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
This forum is ok, but could use some improvements or changes
Forum Survey Vote_lcap0%Forum Survey Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I do not care for this forum much and would not recommend it to a friend or fellow fan.
Forum Survey Vote_lcap0%Forum Survey Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Forum Survey Empty
PostSubject: Forum Survey   Forum Survey Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Please take the time to vote on the included Poll in this thread and if you have a few extra minutes to spare, take this forum survery to give us feedback on how to improve your next visit cheers

1. What do like best about the Royal Glamour Forum?

2. What do most dislike about the Royal Glamour Forum?

3. What improvements do you feel should be made to enhance the overall experience of this forum?

4. What characteristics or things about this forum do you feel should always continue in the future?

5. How do you feel about the look and design of the boards? Are they easy to read/navigate/understand?

6. How do you feel about the extras on this forum such as smiley's and emoticons, signature limitations, & poll features?

7. How do you feel about the private messaging features & options?

8. Do you ever experience any technical difficulties, lag or any other errors when viewing or posting?

9. Are you comfortable with the rules, moderators, & general atmosphere and interaction with other members here?

10. How did you hear about our forum?

11. Would you recommend this forum to a friend or fellow fan & why?

12. Do you have any suggestions on how to better promote or gain more members to our forum?

13. Any other suggestions. feedback or additional comments you would like to make?

Thank you for taking the time to add your feedback! HIIII

Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Forum Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Survey   Forum Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:03 pm

The fact that it's not as strict as the old official forums and not as "friendly" as other forums to the point where you are not welcomed nicely. I think this one is a nice balance.

Probably the layout. Not the design, I think it's pretty. But I really don't like the default font for example. Just little things like that. I would love to design a layout in the future.

3. What improvements do you feel should be made to enhance the overall experience of this forum?
I know this forum host offers features such as points and reputation. I think it would be cool to have that, like for example exchange points if you win a contest, give reps to someone who helped you with something, "buy" a username change with your points or even "sell" your signatures/artwork for points. I think it would be cool and would make it more interesting. But I guess we can do that once we get more members.

4. What characteristics or things about this forum do you feel should always continue in the future?
The overall welcoming feel to it and freedom of speech encouraged on this forum.

5. How do you feel about the look and design of the boards? Are they easy to read/navigate/understand?
Easy yes. Overall design: see reply #2.

6. How do you feel about the extras on this forum such as smiley's and emoticons, signature limitations, & poll features?
Very cool!

No problem with them.

8. Do you ever experience any technical difficulties, lag or any other errors when viewing or posting?
Not at all.

9. Are you comfortable with the rules, moderators, & general atmosphere and interaction with other members here?
Absolutely.

Member of the old forums. Friends with most of the members since 2008 or smth.

Definitely! For the same reasons I explained on reply #4.

12. Do you have any suggestions on how to better promote or gain more members to our forum?
I think Admin and Mods should run FB and Twitter accounts ONLY for Royal Glamour. Maybe a YT channel too.

13. Any other suggestions. feedback or additional comments you would like to make?
I love our little "group" because we have survived like 5 forums lol I hope we always stay together. I love RG.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Forum Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Survey   Forum Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:40 pm

-I guess that you're free to have your own opinion here and you don't have to worry about someone getting mad at you like some forums. Neutral

-I don't. Smile

-I think it's pretty good...maybe the chat box again...I mean, I know there might not be a point to it since this is a forum and I like them. Lol. Maybe some kind of bulletin thing at the top so people can see some events quicker or something?

-I agree with what Aless said. I think it's great to be welcomed here with open arms and feel free to speak your opinion.

-I think they're good. I mean, I'm not big on the color pink. Lol. If it was me, I'd have a different color, but it's still nice.

-I love the smilies. Lol. ^-^

-They're good. Wink

-No. Everything works perfect for me.

-Of course. It's great here. Smile

-Tiffany messaged me and said we were making a new one so I was like Yes! Very Happy

-Yeah. Because it's a great forum and we're all welcoming and you can say what you want here and no one will get on your back if you say something that someone else doesn't like.

-Well, I guess, try to get it out there as much as possible. Tweet Christina fans, post it on Tumblr, you know...

-I think I'm good...but I love this place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

Forum Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Survey   Forum Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am

-seems very nice in comparison to some forums and also not as strict as the official forums.

-I wouldnt say I dislike anything really.

-I like the idea of a chat box and the idea of a bulletin area to make annnouncements easier to find and also make it so we the members can comment on announcements?

-The warm and welcome atmosphere and fun contests! you guys are so amazing for doing them for us!

-Very easy to understand. love the layout, its very sophisticated.

- This forum has some of the most unique smiley features I have ever seen so keep them coming!

-Fine

-Nope everything always loads fine for me and no posting issues.

-yes very much!

-Twitter

-Yes because its great for people who dont like the nasty attitide of LD or the strict nature of the official forums/CMM

-Hmm maybe more of us helping you?

Great job, keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

Forum Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Survey   Forum Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 am

1. What do like best about the Royal Glamour Forum? Finding so many ppl from back in fancentric! Feels like a family. And the emoticons too! Very Happy

2. What do most dislike about the Royal Glamour Forum? I can't think of anything I don't like about this forum.

3. What improvements do you feel should be made to enhance the overall experience of this forum? Probably changing the color of the forum background to distinguish the section of the writing part. I don't know how to explain it in elglish Sad For example, like the forum in fancentric, the forum background was pink (?) and the posts and everything were white. Like that, different colors to distinguish one from another. Oh and multiquote would be great too. ^_^

4. What characteristics or things about this forum do you feel should always continue in the future? The emoticons, they are awesome!

5. How do you feel about the look and design of the boards? Are they easy to read/navigate/understand? I think my answer to the first question here would be the same as in Q#3. But yeah, the forum is easy to navigate.

6. How do you feel about the extras on this forum such as smiley's and emoticons, signature limitations, & poll features? I like them.

7. How do you feel about the private messaging features & options? Its good.

8. Do you ever experience any technical difficulties, lag or any other errors when viewing or posting? Sometimes it takes a while to load. But now I know why, I open too many tabs at the same time and run more than3 programs too u_u lol.

9. Are you comfortable with the rules, moderators, & general atmosphere and interaction with other members here? Yes, sometimes I forget we have mods since they are just as friendly as the rest of the members here.

10. How did you hear about our forum? Kirstie told me about it. I wanted to check the forum Aless had created (second one I believe) but was gone :O So I asked her what had happen and told me about this.

11. Would you recommend this forum to a friend or fellow fan & why? Yes, I have already. ^_^

12. Do you have any suggestions on how to better promote or gain more members to our forum? Maybe through Twitter or fb.

13. Any other suggestions. feedback or additional comments you would like to make? I'd take this opportunity to thank you for the great job in this forum, I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Survey   Forum Survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Survey
Page 1 of 1