Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single Empty
PostSubject: Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single   Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine of NBC’s talent show “The Voice” are putting their voices together on a new Maroon 5 single.

Aguilera is featured with Levine and his band on the tune “Moves Like Jagger,” which will be released next week on iTunes.

They’ll perform the song on the June 21 episode of “The Voice,” airing 9-11 p.m. EDT. The studio version will be available to buy online following the show, NBC announced Tuesday during this week’s episode.

The track was recorded last month in Los Angeles, Levine said in a statement, adding that it was “great” getting to work with Aguilera. The song was described as quintessential Maroon 5 power pop, with an upbeat tune.

Aguilera called the collaboration a “wonderful opportunity.”

Levine and Aguilera, along with Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton, are coaches on “The Voice,” which awards the winning singer a record contract and a $100,000 prize.

Levine won’t be idle for long after the June 29 season finale: Maroon 5 is co-headlining a North American summer tour with Train that begins July 22 in California.

Source: Associated Press

Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single   Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm

I really love that she is making a new single.. But to be honest i really dont like adam levine at all.. Im sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
realEmaAngel

PostSubject: why?   Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 am

Before the Voice I didnt either.... at all. But to be honest the cockiness and the uniqueness of his voice and the rhythms and beats he's willing to do despite how his range isn't great kinda makes you warm up to him eventually. Thats my opinion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single   Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single
Page 1 of 1