Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread

Go down 
+4
Kirstie
iVan
*Emma
Aless
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Pop

So I thought we should have a thread to discuss pop music, TV, movies, other pop stuff since opening threads for everything is not really necessary at this point imo. I hope this doesn't flop tbh.

This thread is brought to you by Beyoncé's 16 GRAMMYs:

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread N2ocbr

Such an iconic, flawless legend tbh.

oh and btw, remember the forum rules, no bashing other artists/posters! You can express your opinions in a respectful manner, no need to be rude. & please leave Christina out of this as much as you can, she has her own section.

DISCUSS.

Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Leona Lewis' new single "Collide" (which no one really cares for No )

Kelly Clarson's new leaked song, possibly for her new album, "Dark Side" AUDIO + DOWNLOAD:

http://newjams.net/music/kelly-clarkson-dark-side

I really like both songs. I don't get the hate for Leona's new single. She's just cursed or something, poor girl No I hope the album is as good as Echo, flawless masterpiece.

Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 pm

I LOVE DARK SIDE. SO MUCH. Been jamming to it like crazy the past few days.

As for Collide... I'm indifferent. I feel like the chorus is awesome, but she really doesn't need the autotune.
Back to top Go down
iVan
iVan

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Awesome thread.
Thanks for letting me know Leona and Kelly have new songs out, I love them.
I downloaded "I am tour" last weekend and I watched it with my boyfriend, we LOVED it.. Beyoncé is the best performer of my generation, her stage presence is undeniable. I respect her even more after listening to her last album which is flawless.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm

REPS.

You speak so much truth I can't even.

I had the chance to see this show live and it's without a doubt the best concert I've been to. AMAZING. And yes, her stage presence sh*ts all over her peers'.

Spamming with videos right now.

My favorite:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So legendary imo!! The editing is top notch. Christina should tape her next DVD in a stadium and hire some real video editors to make it look this amazing.

What was your fave performance off the DVD? Very Happy

Last edited by Aless on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iVan
iVan

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm

The first set of songs is mindblowing and of course the end, she performs 'Halo' I believe.. it's very emotional.
And yes, I agerr with you, Xtina needs to edit her next tour like this.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

That looks like a really fun tour to be at. :]
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Britney announces first two South American dates of her Femme Fatale tour!

And these are the rest of the RUMOURED SA dates hat leaked like a DAY before Britney announced them:

Quote :
November 15 – Sao Paulo, Brasil
November 18 – Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
November 20 – Buenos Aires, Argentina
November 21 – Santiago, Chile
November 22 – Lima, Peru
November 26 – Bogota, Colombia
November 29 – Caracas, Venezuela
December 3 – Mexico City
December 4 – Mexico City
December 5 – Guadalajara

notice how the first two actually coincide with the official dates and Britney said there will be 10 more coming soon. If this is true I'll be there on Nov. 22nd tbh.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Aless wrote:
Britney announces first two South American dates of her Femme Fatale tour!

And these are the rest of the RUMOURED SA dates hat leaked like a DAY before Britney announced them:

Quote :
November 15 – Sao Paulo, Brasil
November 18 – Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
November 20 – Buenos Aires, Argentina
November 21 – Santiago, Chile
November 22 – Lima, Peru
November 26 – Bogota, Colombia
November 29 – Caracas, Venezuela
December 3 – Mexico City
December 4 – Mexico City
December 5 – Guadalajara

notice how the first two actually coincide with the official dates and Britney said there will be 10 more coming soon. If this is true I'll be there on Nov. 22nd tbh.

Sweet! This is great news! I wanna go to another concert of her but I'm not paying Razz

What's wrong with Britney on this video? She looks like a man, or a drag queen. Suspect Question No
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
What's wrong with Britney on this video? She looks like a man, or a drag queen. Suspect Question No
Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Ellengtfoj5weuxzc

jk jk. That's stage make-up, the video was before going onstage. At least she doesn't wear it while she is out and about SinisterSmile

And what Britney tour did you go to?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iVan
iVan

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Aless you shady b'tch.. but you're right lol

If she came I'd go.. only if it isn't that expensive.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Britney announced real South American dates!!

Quote :
NOV 15, 2011 RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - APOTEOSE
NOV 18, 2011 SAO PAULO, BRAZIL - ARENA ANHEMBI
NOV 20, 2011 LA PLATA, ARGENTINA - ESTADIO CIUDAD DE LA PLATA
NOV 24, 2011 LIMA, PERU - EXPLANADA ESTADIO MONUMENTAL
NOV 26, 2011 BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA - PARQUE SIMON BOLIVAR
DEC 01, 2011 GUADALAJARA, MEXICO - ESTADIO TRES DE MARZO
DEC 03, 2011 MEXICO CITY, MEXICO - FORO SOL
DEC 06, 2011 MONTERREY, MEXICO - ESTADIO UNIVERSITARIO
DEC 08, 2011 SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN - ESTADIO OLIMPICO

www.twitter.com/britneyspears
www.britneyspears.com/femme-fatale-tour

I OFFICIALLY CANNOT. DON'T LOOK AT ME.

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Crybaby_

She said she will announce more dates soon too so for other fans, like Ivan, you guys still have hope. Stay positive! Nodding
Back to top Go down
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 am

YAY so happy for you Aless i think this is Britneys best tour yet. i hope she does an australian leg after south america but i highly doubt it cos my country treated her like shit last time. if i wasn't going to europe to see her i would so come to peru
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 pm

frankyd wrote:
YAY so happy for you Aless i think this is Britneys best tour yet. i hope she does an australian leg after south america but i highly doubt it cos my country treated her like shit last time. if i wasn't going to europe to see her i would so come to peru
Thanks Franky! Very Happy I'm so excited right now!
Well if you're going to Europe then it really doesn't matter if she visits Australia, unless you want to see it twice Razz But you're right, they treated her so bad, even the fans. Even if her dancing wasn't up to Britney standars I think A FAN would know that. It's not like it was a shocker, they all saw it coming. But anyway, what part of Europe are you going to? I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

yeah it was pretty bad both the media and the fans were very cruel towards her down here in 2009 honestly i don't know what they were expecting. they mainly criticized her lip synching but its no secret she has done it her whole career so i dont understand why the fans made such a big deal about it. the hardcore fans like me who had been following the tour knew what to expect performance wise and most casual fans enjoyed the show.

i am going to zurich to see the show. i thought about doing multiple shows in multiple countries but its too expensive
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:29 am

Aless wrote:
GD's_G.NI wrote:
Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Ellengtfoj5weuxzc

jk jk. That's stage make-up, the video was before going onstage. At least she doesn't wear it while she is out and about SinisterSmile

LMAO well its true Aless, she does silent
I went to her Circus tour when she came to Los Angeles. bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
Aless wrote:
GD's_G.NI wrote:

LMAO well its true Aless, she does silent
I went to her Circus tour when she came to Los Angeles. bounce cheers
omg that's so cool! The circus stage was quite amazing. All I have from it is the ticket of one of the London concerts No
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

OMG!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Britney getting her own tribute at the VMAs this year for her and some award for her flawless videography! bounce Flawless legend deserves it. Rumour has it Madonna will give her the award Shocked Shocked EPIC.

MTV VMAS = BRITNEY SPEARS anyway. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Anybody listen to the new Joss Stone album? I haven't had a chance to buy it yet (or listen for that matter). Any opinions on it?
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 am

Aless wrote:
OMG!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Britney getting her own tribute at the VMAs this year for her and some award for her flawless videography! bounce Flawless legend deserves it. Rumour has it Madonna will give her the award Shocked Shocked EPIC.

MTV VMAS = BRITNEY SPEARS anyway. Can't wait!

She is? Wow, I had no idea, good for her! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 pm

omg you guys!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad The moment I've been waiting for since I was like 7 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread 380741439

http://twitpic.com/6aolz3

I got a ticket in the best section to see Britney in november!!

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread 3eNLC
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Aless wrote:
omg you guys!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad The moment I've been waiting for since I was like 7 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Britne10

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm

underappreciated wrote:
Aless wrote:

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Britne10

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!!!!
omg shes so cute Heart Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Aless wrote:

OMG! Very Happy Your gonna like it! And your ticket is pink! Mine was all beige and black, normal looking paper xD
Hopefully they'd let you take pictures and video, and then you can post them here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
Aless wrote:

OMG! Very Happy Your gonna like it! And your ticket is pink! Mine was all beige and black, normal looking paper xD
Hopefully they'd let you take pictures and video, and then you can post them here. cheers
loll I have a circus ticket too. It's cute. And yeah I'll definitely take pictures but I'll have to find a camera cause mine's semi-pro and they usually don't let those in Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread   Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody comes to HOLLYWOOD | The Official Pop Culture Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next