Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Amy Winehouse Found Dead

Go down 
+3
Stripped713
Aless
underappreciated
7 posters
AuthorMessage
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Amy Winehouse, the volatile singer whose career was rocked by drug addiction and alcohol abuse, has died, according to reports in the British media. She was 27.

She was found dead in her northwest London home, London police told The Associated Press.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman told the BBC that it was not yet clear what the cause of death was.

Winehouse, once one of the hottest acts in pop music, was jeered and booed off the stage in Belgrade, Serbia, last month when she was attempting to attempting to launch a new European tour. She cancelled the rest of the events on the planned tour.

In June 2008, the singer was rushed to a hospital after she fainted at home. Shortly afterwards, her father said in an interview that she was suffering from emphysema and had been warned by doctors that she would die if she continued smoking crack cocaine and cigarettes.

Her representatives played down the severity of the diagnosis, although a spokesman has confirmed that Winehouse had a "touch of" emphysema.

Her battle against drug addiction often overshadowed her recording success. In August 2007, at the height of her promotional tour for her breakout second album, "Back to Black," Winehouse cancelled a number of shows in the UK and Europe, citing exhaustion and ill health.

Soon after, Winehouse and her then husband were photographed, bloodied and bruised, in the streets of London after an alleged fight.

In January 2008, British newspaper The Sun posted a video of Winehouse allegedly smoking crack cocaine and talking about taking ecstacy and valium. The video was later passed onto investigators, who arrested and questioned Winehouse but did not file charges against her.

Later that month, Winehouse finally checked into rehab, but left the treatment program two weeks later. She won five Grammys at February's awards ceremony, including Best New Artist and Album of the Year.

In addition to her health woes, Winehouse often found herself embroiled in legal drama.

In October 2007, Winehouse and her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, were arrested in Norway for possession of marijuana. They were later released and fined.

She was accused of trying to interfere in the trial of her husband, who was sentenced to a 27 months in prison for charges stemming from his assault of a pub landlord in June 2007.

But Winehouse's health and legal problems didn't hinder her popularity. In May, The Sunday Times newspaper's annual Rich List estimated her wealth at $20 million. According to the same paper, "Back to Black" had sold nine million copies worldwide as of July 2008.

omg.. Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

I'm speechless.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family, friends and fans.

This is horrible Sad

Source
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm

I refuse to believe this. I can't accept this. I want to cry.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Oh my goodness what a shock. I mean death is never expected regardless but its always so much more stabbing when its just a sudden thing. Sorry to hear about this, RIP AMY.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Sad This is too sad. RIP Amy. She had such a unique voice and was very talented. It's a shame.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Back to Black was such a great album. Its a shame so many talented singers seem to at some point have problems with drugs alcohol or other things.
Back to top Go down
BabyJane968
BabyJane968

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 am

Amy's death is a waste of such a raw talent. She truly was a lost soul. I hope maybe now she's found some peace. It's a crying shame for anyone to die so young, and an even bigger shame since so many people tried to help Amy with all her personal problems and addictions. But unfortunately, she couldn't be helped Sad so sad.
Back to top Go down
http://babyjane968.tumblr.com/
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:05 pm

This is horrible! When I heard about I just went affraid wth is this a jk?
What those vicious things do No
RIP Amy and my condolences to the family and friends of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Found Dead    Amy Winehouse Found Dead  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy Winehouse Found Dead
Page 1 of 1