Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Emma's Graphics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Hiii. My name is Emma obviously. Welcome to my RT! I've been making graphics for a little over three years. I'm really excited to be taking requests here... but I have rules!

1. Please give credit for anything you use. Putting my name or my screenname in your signature are both fine.
2. Use for at least 3 days. I work hard on these and I'd hate to waste my time making one for someone when they don't use it.
3. This kinda goes along with the first rule, but don't steal ANYTHING and claim it as your own. If you do, I won't be accepting requests from you anymore.
4. If you're not happy with a graphic, ask me to change it! I'd be more than happy to.
5. Fill out the form, please. I'll have it at the bottom of the post. It just makes requests a LOT easier, so it's 100% required. If you do not use the form, I won't do your request.
6. I normally wouldn't put this here, but please give larger requests (ie a wallpaper) up to a week. I just started school yesterday (September 1st).. it's my junior year and I ALREADY have homework. I'm still taking requests for everything, but if it's something big like a wallpaper, it's going to have to wait till the weekend.
7. Please, for your sake and mine, do not rush me. It just makes your graphic turn out like crap. Give them time.
8. Don't request the same thing from another artist. It just wastes our time.
9. If you're requesting a colorization, I can get a better feel for it if the original picture is in B&W. Also, HQ pictures are awesome. This applies to all requests - but if you can't find a good, HQ picture, I'll work with what you have.
10. In the form, where it says "Let's get" put "Glam" so I know you read the rules.

What I Make:

Signatures
Icons
Wallpapers/Larger Blends
Banners/headers
Album Art
Colorizations

Thread revamp, so for now:

Icons:

Emma's Graphics Partialset2

Sigs:

Emma's Graphics Gagasig2
Emma's Graphics Mel
Emma's Graphics Decode
Emma's Graphics Drew
Emma's Graphics Dianna
Emma's Graphics Ca-1

Larger Blends:

Emma's Graphics Lk
Emma's Graphics Lost
Emma's Graphics 2vccqh0
Emma's Graphics Zooey

In the meantime, everything else I've made can be found at my photobucket account:
https://s857.photobucket.com/home/playonxx/allalbums

Here's the form you can fill out for your requests:

Name:
Type of Graphic:
Pictures (please post direct links to these):
Size:
Text:
Anything else? (For example, sparkles):
Let's Get:
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Happy to have you here Emma. I am Aless Razz
You know what I think about your graphics. You definitely have the best stuff from all of us. I am NOT worthy tbh!!
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 pm

1814 wrote:
Happy to have you here Emma. I am Aless Razz
You know what I think about your graphics. You definitely have the best stuff from all of us. I am NOT worthy tbh!!

OH PSHHH SHUT UP. YOUR STUFF IS AMAZING.

Seriously though... a lot of these are old and out of date, so expect new stuff soon!
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 am

awesome stuff as usual and keep it coming.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:55 pm

I love them, Emma. Very Happy Yaay, I can't wait to see more stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 am

Just finished this...

Emma's Graphics Mila
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Another:

Emma's Graphics Boundtoyou
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 pm

UGH. Gorgeous as always. Would you share some talent with me Emma?
ETA: I NEED that Mila Kunis psd in my LYFE.
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Here you go... this is free for anyone to use, by the way. Just make sure you credit me!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qv9qgr
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:07 am

Much appreciated <3
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Florence!

Emma's Graphics Flo
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 pm

I love the colors on that one. Not sure about the text but there's basically NO space for it AT ALL. lol But it looks really good. You know I'm a big fan of your work <3
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:13 pm

So, I just updated from CS3 to CS5. It's a little weird, and some things are gonna take some getting used to.. but I think it's worth it for all the new stuff.

Any tips for those who have it?
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:24 pm

*Emma wrote:
So, I just updated from CS3 to CS5. It's a little weird, and some things are gonna take some getting used to.. but I think it's worth it for all the new stuff.

Any tips for those who have it?
I can't believe you've been using CS3 all this time! I CAN'T work with that that version, the tabs look so all over the place to me No used to work with CS4 but updated to CS5 and it's pretty much the same with some different icons so I didn't have a hard time getting used to it. I have used all 3 versions since CS3 and I can say it's the same thing (at least for the type of graphics we make) with different interface. Once you get used to it, I'm sure you'll like it even more than CS3.
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:33 pm

lmfao well the sole reason why I put off updating for all this time was BECAUSE of the tabs. I couldn't stand them, so I disabled them.

Content Aware Fill is pretty badass, I must say.
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Requested by Aless, written over at a Gaga board:

What we're making:

Emma's Graphics Gagasig2

What you'll need:

Yellow Icon Texture 1

https://2img.net/h/i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/playonxx/Other/hyacinte_05_made_by_innocent_Lexys.png

Yellow Icon Texture 2

https://2img.net/h/i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/playonxx/Other/hyacinte_06_made_by_innocent_Lexys.png

Flowers:

https://2img.net/h/i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/playonxx/Other/PastelFlowers14_Expose42.jpg

Paper:

https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2mmadsw.jpg

Butterflies:

https://2img.net/h/i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/playonxx/Other/Expose425.png

Coloring:

http://sosmallxx.deviantart.com/#/d3cdoyg

ONE.

Make a new canvas, 500x200.

TWO.

Take a yellowish color, make a fill layer, and fill it. I used the background color from the Gaga shoot.

Choose your pics, obviously. I would recommend something that goes well with the background.

THREE.

Take Yellow One (which is an icon texture... but don't fret), and stretch it across the canvas. Set this to Multiply, 50%.

FOUR.

Take Yellow 2, and again, stretch it across. Set this to Soft Light, 50%.

FIVE.

Take the flower texture (credit to Expose42 on deviantart) and set that to Linear Burn, 9%.

SIX.

Now, take your images of Gaga, resize them how you wish, and cut with a layer mask. I placed mine so they were toward the middle, but you can do whatever.

SEVEN.

Apply your coloring. I used this (and yes, I know I've been using it a ton lately) but added some steps. Specifically, this:

#1, I stretched out the icon texture so that it would fill the entire canvas. I left it as is, set to Soft Light 100%.

#2, I duplicated this layer, but this time, I applied a mask and erased the stuff that's covering Gaga, because I thought it was way too bright. Again, I set this to Soft Light, 100%.

#3, I added a black and white gradient map, erased only parts of it covering Gaga, and set that to Soft Light.

#4, I took a Black and White layer, chose "Blue Filter" from the drop down menu, and also set that to Soft Light. I realize this may be wayyy too contrasted, so change it how you like depending on your image.

EIGHT.

Take your paper texture, and set it to Multiply. Move it around until you only see the black paper strip in the middle. Place it below your coloring layers, and behind Gaga.

NINE.

Take the butterflies (credit to Expose-42 on deviantart), resize, and place them on your canvas. Since I wanted them to be closer together, I duplicated them a bunch of times, masked them all, and erased the stuff I didn't want. Move it around so it looks like they're
in some kind of group, and place them around the black paper in the layers below Gaga.

TEN.

Last step... text! Again, make sure this layer is underneath Gaga. I used vtks Downtown ( http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=vtks+downtown) made it big enough to fit the canvas, and set it to an orange-ish color to compliment the butterflies.

And you are done! Smile I'd love to see results!
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:12 pm

YASS!! Thanks Emma. I love this signature. It's sooo good. I will defo try it out soon. I will join GagaBoards if that's what I have to do to get more awesome tutorials No
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Bumping this because I have some stuff to post later.. can't wait for you all to see! Also, if you try the tutorial, please post results!
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:44 pm

pretty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:51 pm

I know it's been awhile, so here's a bunch of new work.. hope you guys like!

Emma's Graphics Beautiful-sig
Emma's Graphics TEOG-sig
Emma's Graphics Model_sig

Icons:

Emma's Graphics P2BQZ

...I really need a new sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emma's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's Graphics   Emma's Graphics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma's Graphics