Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

*TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?

Go down 
+4
Prima Donna
Kirstie
underappreciated
GD's_G.NI
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

*TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Empty
PostSubject: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

I went to CVS today and saw a magazine that said on the cover 3 weddings and one baby, and Christina Aguilera was on the cover! I wanted to buy the magazine but we were leaving so I couldn't read it. Found this on the net.
*TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Star-magazine-august-29-20111

The August 29th issue of Star Magazine features “Christina Aguilera, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson: 3 wedding and a baby.’ The magazine has the scoop on the three upcoming weddings. They claim Christina Aguilera, 30, who has been dating Matt Rutler since she split with Jordan Bratman had a secret wedding ceremony. They are also claiming that Jessica Simpson, 31, is getting cold feet. Jessica is engaged to marry dating former NFL player Eric Johnson.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2011/star-magazine-christina-kim-jessica-3-weddings-a-baby/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+celebdirtylaundry%2FhMWQ+%28Celebrity+Dirty+Laundry%29

I can't find the full article though. <_<
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:35 am

Sorry, had to add "rumor" to your topic title so people wouldn't take it as fact. Wink

I think this is nothing more than a tabloid trying to sell their magazine.

No proof or sources for this story.

Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 am

I saw that. I hope it's just a rumor. No
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 am

I hope to GOD not.
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:57 am

Oh no please don't let it be true! Christina needs more time than that before re-marrying (IMO) and she also should just focus on her music and max right now. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 am

Alright everyone just take a deep breath.
ChillPill

First of all I want you to keep in mind as Tiffany said, this is just a rumor. These types of magazines thrive on celebrity gossip & personal issues. Some things turn out to be true, some things turn out to just be talk. If it is true, then Christina is a grown woman and has every right to make whatever personal decisions she wants to. I agree it seems a bit soon after a marriage that just ended and I would agree they should date a bit longer before taking the next step. BUT we do not truly know Matt, or the full situation to judge. If Matt makes Christina happy and she wants to marry him then because of her recent divorce she should be all the more aware of the obstacles & challenges that come with the commitment of marriage. If she realizes all that and still wishes to make that commitment then that's her choice.

But before you have a heart attack just remember that this has no legitimate source behind it & we should wait until we have something more concrete before jumping to conclusions. For all we know, Christina might have jokingly spouted off ideas of eloping romantically and someone took that statement AND MADE IT MORE THAN IT WAS. That's what Gossip is.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

This is old. From like... a week and a half ago? It was confirmed to be fake because Christina was somewhere else during that time or something like that. Not true.
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Aless wrote:
This is old. From like... a week and a half ago? It was confirmed to be fake because Christina was somewhere else during that time or something like that. Not true.
Haha *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? 2388978530 really? Whew
DoDoDo
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
Aless wrote:
Haha *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? 2388978530 really? Whew
DoDoDo
Yeah lol Very Happy now that I remember it was confirmed false by the magazine itself. She was on the cover with that headline, to sell more copies I guess, but on the actual article they said it was just some untrue rumor. It was like the "So true so false" thing on E! News if you watch that Razz
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Aless wrote:
GD's_G.NI wrote:
Aless wrote:
DoDoDo
Yeah lol Very Happy now that I remember it was confirmed false by the magazine itself. She was on the cover with that headline, to sell more copies I guess, but on the actual article they said it was just some untrue rumor. It was like the "So true so false" thing on E! News if you watch that Razz

Ooh haha. Damn this magazines don't even bother to add "rumor" to whatever they are not sure its true. They are all in for the money. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?   *TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*TABLOID RUMOR* Christina Aguilera's secret ceremony?
Page 1 of 1