Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.  Empty
PostSubject: Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.    Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Hello my lovely Christina fans & dearest friends!
cheers

As some of you may already know I am getting Married this October. But I want to put this out there for all of our members that did not know this. I want you to know that I am extremly proud of our forum & community. It has grown and become so much like the old Xposed boards, it is a warm and wonderful feeling everytime I log in here. I want you to know that I realize I have not been around much or had time to chat, but thats only because I am so busy in my personal life right now. Between planning and paying for this wedding, working two jobs, training to become an instructor for scrapbooking classes at my main job, as well as my 5 year old starting kindergarten, its been a crazy few months and its only going to continue as I get closer to the wedding. So I am letting everyone know you may not see much activity from me in the next 6 weeks. I think it is great timing considering Christina is off the map right now getting ready for her upcoming projects. BUT this doesnt mean we still cannot continue to have an active and growing forum here. Between games, contests and thought provoking discussions we still can show our fandom and support for Christina while she is on a break. My lovely co administrator, underappreciated is available for tech support and help and if need be she can contact me if I am really needed around here for something. Just please do not mistake my absense for distinterest or the forum's activity fading away. We promise that once Christina starts to come back into the spot light again, membership numbers will pick up and the acitivity around here will seem better. Thank you for all of your patience, feedback & support!
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.    Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Oh my gosh you are getting married? that's wonderful! Take all the time you need, we understand.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.    Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Awww wedding bells! Heart Yeah, take the time you need ^^ Like you say, there's not much Xtina info going around now so it'd be good. Enjoy your wedding and congratulations! HIIII
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.    Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of your dress. I love watching Say Yes to the Dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.    Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to be busy for the next 6 weeks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Help Desk :: Forum Feedback-
Jump to: