Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Forum Contest! Win Autograph!

Go down 
+4
Bobblehead
BoundToChristina
Kirstie
Stripped713
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Empty
PostSubject: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Sign up to the Royal Glamour Forums and be registered to win an AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO OF CHRISTINA or FETSH Lip Liner Pencil from Christinas 2000 Fetish Cosmetics line. DEADLINE: MAY 30th 2011

Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  001
Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Autograh
Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Fetish

The ContestAll you have to do is sign up with the Royal Glamour Forums & make a minimum of one post to be eiligble for entry to this contest. Registry with our forums is free, fast and easy. And then your only step left is to make at least one post in any thread of your choice to show some activity on your part. As long as both steps are completed by 11:59 PM May 30th you will be eligible to win!

Winner Selection
After 11:59 PM May 30th 2011, All registered users that signed up and posted at least once within the timeline will be entered for a random drawing. Only one selection will be made. Winner notification will go out via PM here at the Royal Glamour forums and by any secondary contact form given such as an email address or website listing. Royal Glamour Forums will do its best to contact the winning entry for 2 weeks. In the event that a winner does not respond to their winning notification within 2 weeks, they will be disqualified and another winner may be selected. If in the event that a particpant is found to be ineligible for reasons such as falsifying age, or creating multiple accounts to enhance chances of winning, that winner will be disqualified and another one selected.

The Prize
Grand Prize is autographed 8x10 Glossy of Christina in her debut album era. (as shown in photo above)

Second Prize is a Fetish Lip Liner pencil. Color: Love Song (as shown in picture above)
From Christina Aguilera's Fetsih Cosmetics line. These cosmetics are very hard to come by anymore and a great addition to any collection.

RULES & REGULATIONS
1. One Entry per person. (Please do not attempt to sign up mutiple accounts to enhance your chance of winning)
2. All participants that enter are stating that they are of 18 years of age or are doing so with the legal consent of their parents or guardian. Winner may have to sign and return via fax a form of consent for giving out their home address in order to receive the prize or attest to legal age.
3. Participants must register with Royal Glamour Forums and post a minimum of one post in any thread of their choosing by 11:59 PM EST on May 30th 2011. Registered users after this deadline will not be found eligible for this contest.
4. For your privacy we ask you do not reveal public information such as your name, address or telephone number. However when a winner is selected we may ask you to provide such information privatley so that prize can be shipped to you. This information will be kept private and destroyed once you have confirmed to have received the prize.
5. This contest is held by the fans, for the fans and is in NO affiliation with Christina Aguilera, Azoff Music Management, Sony BMG, RCA, Fetish Cosmetics or any other affiliates with Christina Aguilera. By partipating you agree to these above terms and conditions and that you are of legal age, or doing so with the permission of a parent or guardian. Royal Glamour Fourms and owners nor other members of this site are responcible for anyone participating in a way that is not in coordinance with the terms and conditions.

UPDATE: QUESTIONS REGARDING THE AGE RESTRICTION.

THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF CONCERNS OR MISUNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT THE AGE RULES OF THE CONTEST. JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THE AGE THING IS NOT A RESTRICTION. ITS MORE OF A NOTICE TO BE AWARE OF SO I AM COVERED ON MY END OF THINGS. PUTTING THINGS ON THE INTERNET THESE DAYS CAN BE TROUBLESOME. THE AGE & RULES ARE THERE FOR MY PROTECTION AS WELL AS YOURS. WHAT IT BASICALLY MEANS IS THAT YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AT ANY AGE BUT BY PARTICPATING YOU THE PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGE OR STATE THAT YOU ARE OF 18 YEARS OF AGE OR HAVE THE PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO DO SO. IT MEANS THAT ROYAL GLAMOUR FORUM AND I , THE ADMINISTRATOR ASSUMES NO RESPONCIBILITY FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. THAT MEANS IF YOU ARE SURFING THE WEB, JOINING THIS FORUM, PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, WINNING & GIVING ME YOUR MAILING INFORMATION THAT IT IS ALL YOUR RESPONCIBILITY. YOU ARE BASICALLY SAYING "I AM 18 OR DOING THIS WITH PERMISSION OF MY PARENTS OR GUARDIAN" IF YOU AT THE TIME OF WINNING HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS AND DECIDE THAT YOUR PARENTS OR YOU WOULD RATHER NOT DISCLOSE YOUR MAILING INFORMATION TO ME OR WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE PARTICIPATED, SIMPLY DECLINE AND ANOTHER WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN. AGAIN THESE RULES ARE NOT AN AGE RESTRICTION FOR PARTICIPATNS, THEY ARE MERELY IN PLACE TO PROTECT MYSELF AND YOU AS WELL. THANK YOU

Last edited by Stripped713 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

I'm not 18...

Sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:41 pm

it says we assume you are participating at age 18 or if under 18 with the permission of a parent or legal guardian. so long as you check with your parents you can participate.

and YES to all members who signed up prior to the contest being announced you will be eiligible to win as well.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Okay. Cool. Very Happy They should let me. Smile
Back to top Go down
BoundToChristina
BoundToChristina

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 pm

ooh wow, awesome prizes cheers i had no idea a lipliner came out with the Fetish line! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

I will get a photo of the lip pencil up soon.
Back to top Go down
Bobblehead
Genie
Genie
Bobblehead

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

My parents are fine with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://imafighter.tumblr.com/
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi!
Im almost 18 but i get permission from my parents!
I have a question do you also send to The Netherlands??

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:50 pm

KeepsGettin'Better wrote:
Hi!
Im almost 18 but i get permission from my parents!
I have a question do you also send to The Netherlands??

xx
I dont see it as being a problem. I dont know what the postage cost is to send somewhere that far but hopefully it wont be an issue. My Fiance ships to other countries for his business all the time so I dont see it as being a problem.

Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:51 pm

UPDATE

THIS THREADS ORIGINAL POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH ADDITIONAL PHOTOS. ONE ADDITIONAL PHOTO OF THE 8X1O GLOSSY AUTOGRAPH AND A PHOTO OF THE FETISH LIP PENCIL AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:52 am

Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_sadto be honest I am 15....but my mom likes Xtina and will be happy to register this contest for me through this account. Is that ok? or do I have to give up...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Xtinanator wrote:
Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_sadto be honest I am 15....but my mom likes Xtina and will be happy to register this contest for me through this account. Is that ok? or do I have to give up...

2. All participants that enter are stating that they are of 18 years of age or are doing so with the legal consent of their parents or guardian. Winner may have to sign and return via fax a form of consent for giving out their home address in order to receive the prize or attest to legal age.

As long as you can do that, you're fine.
Back to top Go down
XtinaLoco

PostSubject: am i elligable   Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:17 pm

so does this count as me making a post and entering the contest or do i have to do something else Question
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:32 pm

XtinaLoco wrote:
so does this count as me making a post and entering the contest or do i have to do something else Question
I suppose it counts as your entry to the contest. We would of course however love for you to get to know us better and connect with fellow fans here. We are trying to rebuild the community that was lost with the old official forums and make a truly special fan forum here. We hope everyone who joins would like to be apart of that. But we know some people will just join for the contest and thats fine too.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:09 pm

UPDATE: QUESTIONS REGARDING THE AGE RESTRICTION.

THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF CONCERNS OR MISUNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT THE AGE RULES OF THE CONTEST. JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THE AGE THING IS NOT A RESTRICTION. ITS MORE OF A NOTICE TO BE AWARE OF SO I AM COVERED ON MY END OF THINGS. PUTTING THINGS ON THE INTERNET THESE DAYS CAN BE TROUBLESOME. THE AGE & RULES ARE THERE FOR MY PROTECTION AS WELL AS YOURS. WHAT IT BASICALLY MEANS IS THAT YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AT ANY AGE BUT BY PARTICPATING YOU THE PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGE OR STATE THAT YOU ARE OF 18 YEARS OF AGE OR HAVE THE PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO DO SO. IT MEANS THAT ROYAL GLAMOUR FORUM AND I , THE ADMINISTRATOR ASSUMES NO RESPONCIBILITY FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. THAT MEANS IF YOU ARE SURFING THE WEB, JOINING THIS FORUM, PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, WINNING & GIVING ME YOUR MAILING INFORMATION THAT IT IS ALL YOUR RESPONCIBILITY. YOU ARE BASICALLY SAYING "I AM 18 OR DOING THIS WITH PERMISSION OF MY PARENTS OR GUARDIAN" IF YOU AT THE TIME OF WINNING HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS AND DECIDE THAT YOUR PARENTS OR YOU WOULD RATHER NOT DISCLOSE YOUR MAILING INFORMATION TO ME OR WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE PARTICIPATED, SIMPLY DECLINE AND ANOTHER WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN. AGAIN THESE RULES ARE NOT AN AGE RESTRICTION FOR PARTICIPATNS, THEY ARE MERELY IN PLACE TO PROTECT MYSELF AND YOU AS WELL. THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Contest! Win Autograph!    Forum Contest! Win Autograph!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Contest! Win Autograph!
Page 1 of 1