Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Congratulations Rachael!

Go down 
+2
Xtina.2.0
underappreciated
6 posters
AuthorMessage
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Congratulations Rachael! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

I'd like to point out to all members that our Admin Rachael is getting married this Saturday (10/15/2011) and I'm starting a thread for you all to send her your best wishes and congratulate her if you would like.

*plays The Right Man in the background while making my mini toast*
Congratulations Rachael!! Cheers! excited <3 YOU Heart
I hope the rest of your life with John is filled with love and that you find your happiness in each other arms. Just know that even though I couldn't be there for you on your wedding day as a good friend, I was there in spirit! Enjoy the honeymoon!!!! (I'll be sitting here jealous while you're sipping on wine in freaking paradise Nanana )

Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Congrats Rach! Hope you had a fabulous day! Very Happy Sorry my wishes are a bit late!
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:35 pm

That's today here, I guess I'm not late Razz Congrats Rach! You deserve to be happy and I'm happy this is finally happening to you! I hope John and you stay together forever and build a beautiful family. My best wishes to you guys. Love you! Heart
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:19 am

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! Its been a crazy past few months and I am sorry I have not been around. Now I just need to clean up the train wreck my house is in and get back into the groove and then I can be around here more often. It was a beautiful wedding. Things of course were not perfect but they never are. But our guests all seemed to enjoy themselves, the food was delicious, the music was awesome, the decorations were perfect, the cake was magnificent, the flowers were beautiful & the ceremony was lovely. I could not be happier to now have such a wonderful husband who completes me. Thank you guys for your support and well wishes. pictures coming soon.... excited
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 am

PS. The dancing started with candyman, then during the motown section we had Back in the Day, then John removed the Garter to a guy what takes his time, then we slow danced later to Understand & towards the end when we had the more modern club hits, we danced to that Bionic Mega mix I showed you guys only I edited it a bit to have the creepy bionic intro to it. So oodles of Christina was played haha.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm

omg sounds so cool! I hope there was some Godney too Coffee
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 am

hold is against me and I did that mega mix i told you about which had a portion of crazy in it.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:08 pm

This is late but congrats on your wedding Rach! Heart It sounded like it was really fun Cheers!
And yay for playing Xtina music! Clapping excited
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
hold is against me and I did that mega mix i told you about which had a portion of crazy in it.
oh yeah well that sounds amazing Headbang Godney and Godtina>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi rach!
Sorry im so late.. But a big congratulations from me Smile

I hope you enjoy you married life.
I wish you loads and loads of love and happiness!

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Rachael!   Congratulations Rachael! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Rachael!
Page 1 of 1