Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Empty
PostSubject: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 am

BID ON VIP TIX TO THE VOICE TAPING AND MEET CHRISTINA BACKSTAGE! AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

Xtina's Latest Tweet: Thanksgiving is about giving back. Lets do something to feed the hungry during the holidays. XoXtina http://t.co/HyFCwpHe @WFP

MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! World_Food_AMP_banner

The second season of “The Voice” will begin taping in the spring of 2012 in Los Angeles. Date of this experience will be mutually agreed upon by the winner and Ms. Aguilera.

You may bring a camera to take a personal photograph and one small item each to be autographed.

--------------------------------------

This is an amazing opportunity for a big fan to meet Christina and do something wonderful for a good cause! I wish I lived near the area or could afford it. I imagine the bids will be in the hundreds to thousands. Good luck though to anyone else bidding cheers
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 pm

i have registered to bid and am watching the auction closely to see how high it goes and decide how much money i am willing to spend

i have money saved i am not supposed to touch and it is supposed to be toward a deposit on a house but i thought you only live once, i thought about waiting for tour again but what if she doesn't do meet and greets or doesn't tour till 2013 this could be my big chance. at the same time though i am not gonna go stupid if it gets too high i wont worry about it

wish me luck
Back to top Go down
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:29 pm

ps - anyone have any tips on how to win these auctions?? is it best to wait till the end and then start bidding or just bid from the start and place your maximum bid and let it auto bid till you are out bid and then decide if you wanna go higher??

Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 am

My tip is to watch and big at the last second if necessary. On average these types of auctions go for at least 1000. I have rarely seen anything like this go for less. Personally I would rather wait if I were you and see what she offers for tour. I know you wish to meet her but meeting Christina is 60 seconds. So basically you are paying big bucks for 60 seconds. Even VIP seats at the Voice Taping are from a distance. Its not like getting front row at a concert Franky. I am afraid you may feel disappointed even if you do win, unless of course you are doing this strictly for the charity. Those Diamond packages were under 800 and for those at least you are getting FRONT ROW,Backstage tour, Party with food and drinks, exclusive merchandise that cannot be bought in stores and a chance to win more rare or exclusive items. I am not trying to downplay this auction because its for charity but honestly you would probably be paying 800 or MORE no doubt to sit and watch from a VIP distance for a show taping and then a normal 60 second M&G and photo that you could get at the tour concert followed by getting to watch her from front row for 2 hours perform. If you are going to save money for something, Id personally recommend you save for that. But as always I do wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 am

thanks for the advice Rach i am gonna keep my eye on it and just see what i decide i am in 2 minds about the whole thing i think it has its pros and its cons and i don't think there is any way i could be disappointed in it if i won cos i would finally be meeting christina. i am just worried if i wait for tour that could be ages away and there is no guarantee she will even do meet and greets and if she does they are always so hard to get plus i think its great this is for a good cause

i have 6 days to decide i will keep u all posted
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Of course you will not be disappointed entirely because you get to meet Christina. I just mean it may not be as glamorous as you imagine or you may feel you spent a lot of money on just meeting her as opposed to spending alot of money on a concert/VIP package backstage tour ect. That's all I meant. There has never been a tour that Christina has not done M&Gs for. Rather the M&G were charity auctions like this, special contests or giveaways, prizes for VIP parties, or straight types of tickets like the Bionic tour, some type of way to get a M&G has ALWAYS been offered and its highly unlikely they would stop that now considering artists make the bulk of their money through tour. So people like Britney, Gaga and Christina can charge 500 and more for VIP tickets that include M&Gs because they will always sell. Just take the Bionic tour for example, even though the album was a flop and the M&G package price was outrageously higher than VIP tickets ever cost in the past, they still sold out in minutes. There will always be ways to meet Christina on tour because it will always make her company money or be a charitable tax right off. Like I said these auctions tend to go for no less than a thousand. So if you are willing to pay that much money for a 60 minute M&G, then go for it. I just wanted to give you some food for thought before you emptied your bank account. tongue
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Good luck Franky! you deserve to meet her, you are a dedicated stan Smile
Back to top Go down
frankyd
frankyd

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:57 pm

thanks aless

and rach it has already gone over $1000 but remember its for 2 ppl. i am willing to go higher than what its at now i will just keep my eye on it. i just think this is a really easy opportunity to get a meet and greet if you are willing to spend the money. i know she has always done them but they are always so hard to get i tried so hard to get a meet and greet for back to basics tour and it was impossible the charity auctions were only offered in the US which was kinda lame and then you could finally buy a m&g for bionic tour and even then she only offered 4 per show and yes i did manage to get one but not even for my first preference in show and if she does those packages again when she tours for the new album its gonna be even harder cos now fans have seen what to expect pricing wise and are prepared and have started saving and plus her popularity has grown again its gonna be so competitive to try and get one.

the way i see it you only live once, your only young once, i am not gonna be able to throw money around on this kinda stuff forever and she is the most important artist ever to me even if i just got to say thank you to her for everything that she has done for me through her music it would be worth the thousands of dollars
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 pm

OMG NO way!!!!!!!!! This is so nice of her to do. Its too expensive for me though. BrickWall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!   MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEET CHRISTINA @ VOICE TAPING!
Page 1 of 1