Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Lauper's Star-Studded Auction For Charity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

Lauper's Star-Studded Auction For Charity Empty
PostSubject: Lauper's Star-Studded Auction For Charity   Lauper's Star-Studded Auction For Charity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera and Steven Tyler are raising money for homeless gay youngsters by donating prizes to Cyndi Lauper's winter charity auction.

Perry has handed over an autographed Baby Taylor acoustic guitar, Aguilera is offering up two tickets to a taping of The Voice in April (12), and Tyler is inviting a fan to meet him on the set of American Idol.

Money raised from the Charity Buzz auctions will benefit Lauper's True Colors Fund, which helps young gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people suffering tough times.

Lauper, a longtime advocate for gay rights, has also donated an evening of her time - she's promised to take her winning bidder bowling in New York City.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/laupers-star-studded-auction-for-charity_1271464

=========================================

I got this in my e-mail Smile Not sure when the auction will be though. Question
Back to top Go down

Lauper's Star-Studded Auction For Charity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Christina Aguilera :: News-
Jump to: