Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!

Go down 
+2
Kirstie
Stripped713
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Empty
PostSubject: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Many fans often ask how to personally get in touch with Christina Aguilera. Below we have listed (In order of most likely to be received/replied to) all the various ways to contact Christina herself.

Meet & Greet
If you get this amazing opportunity through charity auction or VIP at the next tour, do not pass up this amazing opportunity to hand deliver a letter, card or fanart to Christina. In most cases the Meet & Greet director/staff will ensure they get your fanmail to Christina's dressing room so that after the show she can look over the fan letters and gifts as she eats her dinner.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/#!/TheRealXtina
Christina has finally entered the century and obtained herself a twitter account. Although this method is not ideal for long letters, it is a great way to say a simple "Hello" or express in a sweet & short way your fandom or even share pictures of fan creations or collections of yours. Christina has already responded to several fan tweets sharing their personal dedication through creativity so although there is no guarentee Christina will see your tweet amongst the thousands being sent to her, its still better than nothing and she seems to be pretty active in the twitter world so far.

Christina Aguilera Official online Radio Station with iheartradio
Christina Aguilera has her own radio station at iheartradio.net and encourages fans to write in either to request a song or share a personal story or even ask questions. Once in awhile Christina checks in to her radio station and answers fanmail over the air or just gives updates on whats going on in her life at the moment. This is a great tool to get fanmail directly to Christina and possibly even get a reply.
Christina Aguilera Radio:
http://www.iheartradio.com/mediaplayer/?station=ICAG-FL&action=listenlive&stream_id=4469&channel_title=Christina%20Aguilera%20Radio

Email Christina: Christina@aperadio.com
Or Call the Radio Station to leave a voicemail for Christina: 1-866-686-1010. Your Message might be played on the air!

Christina Aguilera Official Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/christinaaguilera
Write Message, friend request, comment

Christina Aguilera Official Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/christinaaguilera
Write Message, Like, Post & Comment

Christina Aguilera Official Site:www.christinaaguilera.com
Christina has registered with online community although has yet to post. Christina does however use her Official page to leave messages for fans & keeps fans up to date on upcoming events, news and merchandise.

Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:11 pm

I wish she tweeted more...but I'm still happy she's on Twitter. Even though it's only for The Voice I'm sure. Sad
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Actually, she's tweeting more than I ever thought she would. I personally thought she was gonna post once and then wait months before she posted again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 pm

underappreciated wrote:
Actually, she's tweeting more than I ever thought she would. I personally thought she was gonna post once and then wait months before she posted again. Razz

Yeah. I guess so. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks for posting. I think i will write to her radio station address. hopefully she still checks it.
Back to top Go down
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

my teachers wife actually met xtina in a promotion for something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:21 am

LOL @Christina has finally entered the century Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Xtinanator wrote:
my teachers wife actually met xtina in a promotion for something Very Happy

Seriously? Whoa!
You know what though? My bus driver said that her best friend or something went to school with Christina...in high school I think.
And my bus driver said that she said Christina was mean. I was sitting there like Mad Rolling Eyes Neutral No silent pale

GD's_G.NI wrote:
LOL @Christina has finally entered the century Laughing

Haha! I know, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!   CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA!
Page 1 of 1