Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Happy Easter!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Happy Easter!  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter!    Happy Easter!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm not sure if I should make another thread for this or not...if it shouldn't be here or whatever, move it. I don't mind.

I'm not sure if all you guys celebrate this or not so I hope I don't offend anyone. But I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend and have a great Easter. Very Happy

Maybe we can share traditions and tell about our plans. Wink

I don't think my family is doing anything. I want my sister to come up to my house with her kids but she said she wasn't sure so Sad

And I don't really have any traditions but if my niece and nephews do come up, we always have an Easter Egg hunt. It's always fun. Smile And one of them always ends up crying when I get the most. Laughing It's like, Too bad. Razz Just kidding. I usually let them win but it's not my fault if I win.

Lol. So..what do you guys do on Easter?
Back to top Go down

Happy Easter!
Page 1 of 1