Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Empty
PostSubject: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:42 pm

at the ALD forums ChristinaVIP (a fairly reliable source) has given details on the new song "Your Body" Here is what he said throughout the thread in answer to many fans questions.

Arrow "I personally love it. It's very mainstream so I'm hoping it will do well on radio. The song is about hooking up, so I'm sure a lot of y'all will relate. haha Definitely a good cub/dance song.

Favorite line: It's true what you heard, I am a freak I'm disturbed, so come and give me your worst….

Get ready!! "

Arrow "4:03" (when asked how long the song was

Arrow "Sorry y'all I don't have a release date. No there is no rapper featured on the track, but there is definitely room for there to be one if they decided to do a remix. "

Arrow "It sounds like something you would find on a David Guetta album, I guess is the best way to describe it."

Arrow "Just curious what they will use to replace all the f'bombs on the radio. haha"

Arrow "If I knew I would share. I just came to let people know a little about Your Body. I'm doing my best but AS ALWAY I have to be selective about what I can share and how much. "

Arrow "It took me a second to process that it was Christina singing. Not that it didn't sound like her, but because it is so mainstream and she usually is in a category of her own. Please don't take this as bad, I'm just not sure how to explain it. "

Arrow "It is fresh for sure, not dated at all."

Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 am

crying tbqh Crying or Very sad

I need Xtina to come back like now and hopefully this new song will smash cause like it or not, that's what she needs. But at this point I'll accept anything I just want new music. SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:42 am

awesome!!!!!! I am so excited!!!

Gonna LOVE YOUR BODY soon!

ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Angeldancing
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:47 am

I was wondering what the heck happened to everyone around here! Thank goodness things are starting in motion!

Those details are very exciting. I love that its going to be a simple and catchy song. I just hope its not like Not Myself Tonight.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am

This is good but I don't really want it to be too mainstream lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:37 am

I really can't wait for this new song! I really hope this song will do good on radio and on the charts.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:51 pm

First verse and chorus lyrics according to ChristinaVIP

“I came here tonight to get you outta my mind,
I’m gonna take what I find. (uh oh, yeah)
So open the box, don’t need no key I’m unlocked.
And I won’t tell you to stop
Oh yeah!

I don’t need to know where you’ve been,
all I need to know is you and no need for talking.
So don’t even tell me your name,
all I need to Know is who’s place,
and let’s get walkin’
There it is, love me or hate me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 pm

I just saw the full lyrics on the internet from the song! I'm excited. I only think it will be a bit like Not Myself Tonight. But we shall see Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"    ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ChristinaVIP reveals details on "Your Body"
Page 1 of 1