Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+25
Nizzy
Glitter_Bomb
lordxtina
xelasticlove
phantom11
Xtinanator
KeepsGettin'Better
iVan
TrustTVW
BabyJane968
GD's_G.NI
r2dee2
Vanity
Bobblehead
Xtina.2.0
ciufix
LittleDreamer
underappreciated
babykane
*Emma
Ali Rose
Aless
BoundToChristina
Kirstie
Stripped713
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Welcome to the forums! Please introdude yourself here. Tell us a little about you, when you became a Christina fan and why. Let us know if there are any other Christina fan sites you belong to and make yourself at home here.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey! I'm Kirstie. I'm 16 years old and I'm from Pennsylvania. I'll be 17 on June 14th.
I've liked Christina since late 2006 I would say, when I first heard ANOM. I totally fell in love with her and started buying her CD's...out of order, but I still loved them. Very Happy When I heard her voice, it was like WHOA. Haha.

My favorite album by her is Back to Basics and I think it always will be unless she does something better. I think she should go back into this direction again. I loved everything about that era; the clothes, her looks, the music, the tour and costumes, etc. I wish I could've seen this concert live; the DVD is so amazing. But til this day, I haven't seen her live. Sad

And I don't really belong to any other Christina sites...I don't like the official forum. It sucks now...although it used to rule!
Back to top Go down
BoundToChristina
BoundToChristina

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 pm

hey everyone, Diane here Very Happy i guess all/most of you know me already, but ill do the whole intro thing anyway...
i've been a fan since GIAB came out. i hatehatehate to say it, but i took a little hiatus from all things Christina (apart from her music) over about the last 2 or 3 months. i was getting sick of Christina's lack of contact with her fans, but i'm over it now, i think i overreacted a tad. anyway, i became a fan because her voice, her lyrics and things she says and does are inspiring, and that's what brought me back from my little hiatus cat
fav album: Stripped.
fav song: Fighter most of the time, but it can change.
i don't post any other forums, but i am a member of all the good fan sites.
i love this woman, i can't even express how much. if she ever stops making music, ill implode.

ps. yay for the new forum! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/towerxoverxme
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey Diane! It's good to see you back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 pm

omg it's good to see another forum!! great job rach.

I am aless. I've been listening to lots of janet jackson lately and I LOOVE rhythm nation 1814, explains the new username. Hope people join and hopefully we can build a bigger community than last time. Very Happy

fave album: back to basics
fave song: understand
fave video: hurt

Back to top Go down
Ali Rose
Ali Rose

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Hey guys! I've been waiting for a new place to 'call home'. I used to lurk around the old official boards and I still lurk around After LiveDaily but that place scares me!

It's nice to come to a fresh new place and hopefully start posting more! I am 24 and have been a huge Christina fan for so long. Been to all of her tours and I just love her to pieces!!

Hope to make some new friends on here Smile You can just call me Ali rabbit
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 am

Aless, I've been listening to Janet's song Feedback, a lot. Haha.

And ooh! A new person! Very Happy Hey! Welcome to the forum, Ali. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali Rose
Ali Rose

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:04 am

Thanks, I'm glad to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 pm

I am so glad to see some familiar faces! The idea behind these fourms and the Remix forum that came before it was to keep us connected. I have seen alot of changes over the years. I joined the Official Xposed fanclub in October of 2003, and since then I have seen so many ups and downs due to the closing of two fanclubs and changing of the forums and official site. I think although some fans may have just moved onto to other things or artists, I think a great deal were lost in part due to these many changes and hiccups along the way with the official site and forums. My hope...our hope...is to reunite those fans and rebuild our onjce tightly knit community. The rebuild the family we once were. This may only be a temporary place to do so until the official site decides to get a better forum thats easier to navigate and post in. Until then I want to say the idea here is to not be as strict as the official boards but not as lax as ALD. We do have rules here but we also are not quite so strict on what can or cant be posted here. So if you are so inclined to help bring about this reuniting, and you have fellow xtina fans in your contacts such as messengers, emails, facebook, twitter, other social connective groups please just spread the word and share the link to the forums. I truly hope we can get back what was lost.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm

I'll post the link on Tumblr and I have a lot of Christina followers so maybe they'll see it and come on over. I hope so anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 pm

thanks! btw where in pa do you live?
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Yay, a new forum! Thanks Rach!

Well, my name is obviously Emma. The first Christina album I ever got was Back to Basics - I remember seeing a promo commercial for it and just thinking I had to have it. I was a member of Remix and FanCentric before they closed, and like many others I'm not a fan of the official forum... really nice to have another place to go.

Back to top Go down
babykane

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Really elegant looking forum, love the name... Thank you Rach for the invitation to join.

I'm Kane I was a member for the old official fan sites (xposed and baby Jane) some of you may remember me?.?.? I still look through the official "fan club" now and then but dont really post too much over there.

Glad to be here and I will try to keep an eye on this place in my spare time and get to know you all again and some new fans or true fans that have only just made it to the forums!

Baby Kane xXx
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Everybody here knows me tongue . I'm Tiffany, 23, from Illinois. Glad to have you all back! Hopefully this one will get more members so we won't be so bored around here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
thanks! btw where in pa do you live?

Well, do you know where Wilkes-Barre is? Or Scranton? Haha. Well, I live in Mountain Top. It's kind of a small town so you might not know where it is, but maybe if you know where those places are, you'll kinda know where I live. Haha. :]

Hey Emma and Tiff! I'm glad you guys are here!

And yes, I do remember you, Kane. Very Happy We didn't talk much but yes, I do remember. It's great to see you here as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
LittleDreamer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Hello All Smile
I'm Matty Very Happy From the Lovely United Kingdom!
I Know A Few of You Beautiful People and Hope to Get to the Rest of You Better Soon Very Happy

I'm a Huge Christina Fan, Stand By Her All the Time, As we All Do Smile
I Love Bionic, I Know it Weren't as Commercially Successful as Some of Us Would Like it to Have Been, But I Just LOVE It!
Burlesque Was Amazing To, Christina, Cher, Stanley Tucci and Alan Cumming, What More Can You Want!

Any Way I Hope to Become Great Friends With You All and Can't Wait for The Voice (Please Broadcast in the UK)

XX Matty XX
Back to top Go down
ciufix
ciufix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:11 am

Hey,this is Cristina!
I'm 18 years old (I'll be 19 in June)
I've been a Christina fan since I was about 6-7 years old.I've been a member of the old Xtina forum and I think most of you remember me Very Happy
It's nice to see you all here!
Hugs Heart cat
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey Matty! I'm glad to see you here. And I hope it airs in the U.K as well. Very Happy

And Cristina! Very Happy Of course we remember you. Wink I'm glad you joined. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:31 am

Hey everyone

I'm Toby and I was on fancentric forum and Aless's I was Tobes325 and then Xtina.2.0 (which I've used again Razz) I'm from the UK too! Hello to everyone I know and welcome to all newbies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

Xtina.2.0 wrote:
Hey everyone

I'm Toby and I was on fancentric forum and Aless's I was Tobes325 and then Xtina.2.0 (which I've used again Razz) I'm from the UK too! Hello to everyone I know and welcome to all newbies! Very Happy

Hey Toby! Very Happy I'm glad to see you here. :]
Back to top Go down
Bobblehead
Genie
Genie
Bobblehead

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey everyone!

Nice to have a forum once again Very Happy I was also from the fancentric forum, was then known as XChristina_Aguilera_4everX. My name is Jemma and I'm also from the Uk! Glad to see some familiar names on here Smile xx
Back to top Go down
http://imafighter.tumblr.com/
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Bobblehead wrote:
Hey everyone!

Nice to have a forum once again Very Happy I was also from the fancentric forum, was then known as XChristina_Aguilera_4everX. My name is Jemma and I'm also from the Uk! Glad to see some familiar names on here Smile xx

Hey Jemma! Very Happy It's great to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Bobblehead
Genie
Genie
Bobblehead

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Kirstie wrote:
Bobblehead wrote:
Hey everyone!

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Bobblehead wrote:
Kirstie wrote:
Bobblehead wrote:
Hey everyone!

How have you been? We haven't talked in ages. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bobblehead
Genie
Genie
Bobblehead

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Kirstie wrote:
Bobblehead wrote:
Kirstie wrote:
Bobblehead wrote:
Hey everyone!

How have you been? We haven't talked in ages. Laughing

Good thanks, how about you? Yeah it's seems like so long ago Shocked I'm nearly 16 now haha, and Exams start next week Neutral How's it been going? xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Social :: General Discussion-
Jump to: