Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Christina's US Weekly Interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Christina's US Weekly Interview Empty
PostSubject: Christina's US Weekly Interview   Christina's US Weekly Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Christina Aguilera’s divorce is final. Her boyfriend Matthew Rutler won’t be charged with a DUI after his alcohol-related arrest last month. Plus, the singer with the pipes of steel is starring in NBC’s heavily hyped singing competitionThe Voice, which premieres next Tuesday and features Aguilera as one of four celebrity vocal coaches.

“I’ve never done television before. I don’t watch a lot of it. I can’t even say that I’ve actually seen a full episode of the other musical shows that are out there such as American Idol,” Aguilera tells USA TODAY’s Donna Freydkin.

As for her messy personal life, which has kept the weeklies busy over the past year, Aguilera says she’s doing great – all those stories of partying notwithstanding.

“I don’t read tabloids. I try to keep a very good distance from that stuff. I’m just living my life. People go through divorces and ups and downs. I’m having to do it in the spotlight. Some people do make mistakes. I’m an honest person, and I’m very honest with myself in seeing if there are things that I need to change about my life, or if there are things I need to do stepping forward. That’s in part why I got the divorce in the first place. It’s a new beginning for me. It’s all positivity for me. I’ve been through some hard things, but I’m on the up and up. It feels good,” says Aguilera.

And she says she’s able to laugh at herself and her foibles, including flubbing the national anthem at the Super Bowl and stumbling on stage at the Grammys. “As a performer, sometimes there are mishaps that happen. I have a fighting spirit. I get back up there and rise above it. I prove to myself that I’m stronger than just to let things take over me, and take over my head space. I fight through it and I learn.”
Source: Us Weekly

Very Happy rabbit
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Christina's US Weekly Interview   Christina's US Weekly Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Neither have I Christina. American Idol is SO bad since 2005 or smth.
Jennifer remains flaw free though. Cool interview, t4p!
Back to top Go down
Ali Rose
Ali Rose

PostSubject: Re: Christina's US Weekly Interview   Christina's US Weekly Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

I I love you this woman!
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Christina's US Weekly Interview   Christina's US Weekly Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Ali Rose wrote:
I I love you this woman!

Me too. Smile Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Christina's US Weekly Interview   Christina's US Weekly Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 am

Hahah i love her! She is truly rising above all of it!
I dont like Idol too.. Its to fake..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina's US Weekly Interview   Christina's US Weekly Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina's US Weekly Interview
Page 1 of 1