Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Song Discussion

Go down 
+8
underappreciated
Aless
Prima Donna
ciufix
Xtina.2.0
Bobblehead
Vanity
Kirstie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

I thought here maybe we could discuss any of Christina's songs and why we love them or why we don't. Wink Or the one we're currently listening to. Or maybe even our favorite one at the moment.

I hope it doesn't sound dumb. Surprised

But anyway, I'm listening to Save Me From Myself.
To be honest, I didn't like this song at all...I only started appreciating it not so long ago. And it made me sad because it's about Jordan. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:15 pm

I just posted but I don't care.

I was listening to I Am and oh my god. I love you I love you I love you Her voice is so amazing in that song. Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:34 am

Hmm My favorites in terms of vocals have always been walk away, makes me wanna pray, aint no other man, & You Lost me.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:35 am

Vanity wrote:
Hmm My favorites in terms of vocals have always been walk away, makes me wanna pray, aint no other man, & You Lost me.

Yeah! I love them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobblehead
Genie
Genie
Bobblehead

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:35 am

My favourite is still Fighter after all these years Very Happy Can never get enough of the song. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://imafighter.tumblr.com/
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:39 am

Bobblehead wrote:
My favourite is still Fighter after all these years Very Happy Can never get enough of the song. Smile

With you there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ciufix
ciufix

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

My fav is Lift me Up Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm not sure if I can call it my favorite cause I don't listen to it often

but I can say that Beautiful helped me the most through out my life and when I'm sad, I always listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I love Prima Donna (obviously) KGB, Come on Over, Still Dirrty & Can't Hold us down.

Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Understand and Welcome are the most amazing & flawless masterpieces Christina has EVER recorded imo.

Understand remains my favorite Christina song and my favorite song of all time. Beautiful piece of art. The Betty Harris sample is simply stunning and it's what makes the song so special imo.

Welcome is just haunting and beautiful as well. The instrumental alone could make me cry, it's SO stunning. I think it's probably the best song on B2B in terms of lyrics. They're so inspirational and true.

Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Aless wrote:

Understand and Welcome are the most amazing & flawless masterpieces Christina has EVER recorded imo.

Understand remains my favorite Christina song and my favorite song of all time. Beautiful piece of art. The Betty Harris sample is simply stunning and it's what makes the song so special imo.

Welcome is just haunting and beautiful as well. The instrumental alone could make me cry, it's SO stunning. I think it's probably the best song on B2B in terms of lyrics. They're so inspirational and true.

*raises hands in the air* PREACH! AMEN TO THAT BROTHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ANDZ
ANDZ

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:39 am

Kirstie wrote:
I thought here maybe we could discuss any of Christina's songs and why we love them or why we don't. Wink Or the one we're currently listening to. Or maybe even our favorite one at the moment.

I hope it doesn't sound dumb. Surprised

But anyway, I'm listening to Save Me From Myself.
To be honest, I didn't like this song at all...I only started appreciating it not so long ago. And it made me sad because it's about Jordan. Sad

AWWW. I reaaally miss Jordan. I like him way better than Matt...
Back to top Go down
ANDZ
ANDZ

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:41 am

Aless wrote:

I LOVE WELCOME. I think it's so underrated because people barely talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:38 am

I agree with you, Aless. I love you And Welcome is so amazing! Her vocals are fantastic and the song literally gives me chills every time.

And yeah, I don't really like Matt. I thought maybe I would like him more but No
Back to top Go down
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:56 am

All Time Favorite-Back In The Day...so old school

Current favorite-El Beso De Final...loving the spanish feel

afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Xtinanator wrote:
All Time Favorite-Back In The Day...so old school

Current favorite-El Beso De Final...loving the spanish feel

afro

I love them! I always jam to Back in the Day. Laughing

I was just listening to Bionic last night. And I'm starting to like it again. Haha.
Back to top Go down
weecrum91
weecrum91

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:34 pm

I love pretty much every single Christina song so its hard to choose my favourite.

But in terms of what it means to me personally I'm gonna have to say that I'm Ok is my favourite.
Back to top Go down
iwillbestrongonmyown
iwillbestrongonmyown

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I have a soft spot for the unreleased song I Will Be.
It is just one of those songs I can blast and it turns my day completely around.
I also love Walk Away, Understand, Soar, and Stronger Than Ever. There are countless more. I'm OK is beautiful just because of the amount of emotion you can feel and lyrically it is chilling.
I could go on for days about my favorites.
I am not a huge fan of Elastic love. It was an amazing artistic reach, I just find myself missing her beautiful voice while listening to it.
Back to top Go down
weecrum91
weecrum91

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:48 pm

iwillbestrongonmyown wrote:
I have a soft spot for the unreleased song I Will Be.
It is just one of those songs I can blast and it turns my day completely around.
I also love Walk Away, Understand, Soar, and Stronger Than Ever. There are countless more. I'm OK is beautiful just because of the amount of emotion you can feel and lyrically it is chilling.
I could go on for days about my favorites.
I am not a huge fan of Elastic love. It was an amazing artistic reach, I just find myself missing her beautiful voice while listening to it.

I absolutely love I Will Be. It's actually my top played song on itunes.
Back to top Go down
Bobblehead
Genie
Genie
Bobblehead

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Fighter & The Voice Within are songs that have always helped me through a lot, I can say the same about I'm Ok for personal reasons.
Currently I am obsessed with Cruz. Just love that song Razz
Back to top Go down
http://imafighter.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Song Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Discussion    Song Discussion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song Discussion
Page 1 of 1