Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed May 15, 2019 9:21 am

Share
 

 Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

Posts : 137
Points : 3291
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 30

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Now these pics have gotta be some of the weirdest photo's I have ever seen of Christina, she looks really rough and in some photo's not even like her! I dunno if she's wearing like less make up or something but even their clothes.....they both look really trampish Sad

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Darbynightclub-May7th20112

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Darbynightclub-May7th20113

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Darbynightclub-May7th20114

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Darbynightclub-May7th20115

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Darbynightclub-May7th20116

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Darbynightclub-May7th20117

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Darbynightclub-May7th2011

Source: http://xtina-web.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3274
Back to top Go down
XtinaLoco
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 3
Points : 3097
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: odd   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm

she does look really odd. it looks like her eyes are really tiny. but her face looks totally different
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

She looks bad.
But then again, this was after the W photoshoot so she's probably just tired.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Posts : 425
Points : 3559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:18 am

Oh god...she doesn't look so good.

And wth is wrong with her hair? No Or should I say wig? I can't tell the difference.

Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Posts : 364
Points : 3559
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Illinois

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:01 am

Guys, if this is right after a photo shoot, then this is the makeup and hair for that shoot. She just didn't wipe any of it off/change her hair before stepping out.

I wouldn't worry too much about it or think she CHOSE that makeup lol. If she had that's the first time she's gone without red lips in like, a decade. Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 2388978530


Very excited for the photo shoot. Looks interesting judging from the makeup/hair from these pics.


Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Untitl15

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
yeeap
Newbie
Newbie
yeeap

Posts : 6
Points : 3093
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Russia

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

I just can't recognize her at these pics Sad
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

Posts : 137
Points : 3291
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 30

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:39 am

underappreciated wrote:
Guys, if this is right after a photo shoot, then this is the makeup and hair for that shoot. She just didn't wipe any of it off/change her hair before stepping out.

I wouldn't worry too much about it or think she CHOSE that makeup lol. If she had that's the first time she's gone without red lips in like, a decade. Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 2388978530


Very excited for the photo shoot. Looks interesting judging from the makeup/hair from these pics.

Well if thats the case I'm totally not excited! lol. She looks awful and her hair looks like its been attacked by an electric shock at the back and is a completely different colour to the top of it, she went out without red lips when she was at the airport the other day so I don't think its that rare tbh and not totally out of the question she chose to look like this.....she's had some questionable looks in the past Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Xtina.2.0 wrote:

Well if thats the case I'm totally not excited! lol. She looks awful and her hair looks like its been attacked by an electric shock at the back and is a completely different colour to the top of it, she went out without red lips when she was at the airport the other day so I don't think its that rare tbh and not totally out of the question she chose to look like this.....she's had some questionable looks in the past Rolling Eyes
Well this is AFTER the photoshoot so her make up doesn't look amazing of course. & I don't see what's wrong with the hair tbh, W magazine is a HIGH FASHION magazine, high fashion is more about weird and crazy looks than "looking pretty". If this is indeed a high fashion photoshoot, she defnitely tried something edgy. There's enough pretty pictures of Christina for my taste, I want her to try new things and be crazy again. That was the MAIN reason why I felt in love with her. She has an amazing voice, yes, so do many singers. She is pretty, yes, so are many singers. She is a great actress/has a great sense of humour, yes, so do many others. But not many have all THAT plus edgy looks and constant change. Trust me, I DON'T like how she looks here but I don't think it's fair to start making conclusions on the shoot based on this.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

Posts : 137
Points : 3291
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 30

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Aless wrote:
Xtina.2.0 wrote:

Well if thats the case I'm totally not excited! lol. She looks awful and her hair looks like its been attacked by an electric shock at the back and is a completely different colour to the top of it, she went out without red lips when she was at the airport the other day so I don't think its that rare tbh and not totally out of the question she chose to look like this.....she's had some questionable looks in the past Rolling Eyes
Well this is AFTER the photoshoot so her make up doesn't look amazing of course. & I don't see what's wrong with the hair tbh, W magazine is a HIGH FASHION magazine, high fashion is more about weird and crazy looks than "looking pretty". If this is indeed a high fashion photoshoot, she defnitely tried something edgy. There's enough pretty pictures of Christina for my taste, I want her to try new things and be crazy again. That was the MAIN reason why I felt in love with her. She has an amazing voice, yes, so do many singers. She is pretty, yes, so are many singers. She is a great actress/has a great sense of humour, yes, so do many others. But not many have all THAT plus edgy looks and constant change. Trust me, I DON'T like how she looks here but I don't think it's fair to start making conclusions on the shoot based on this.

Yeah I'm all for weird and crazy thats fine, but thats not what this look is lol.....how do we know she has just got back from the photoshoot anyway? I certainly wasn't making conclusions on the shoot I won't judge anything till I see the photo's....I wasn't even the one who brought the photoshoot up lol
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Posts : 425
Points : 3559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:24 am

Xtina.2.0 wrote:
Aless wrote:
Xtina.2.0 wrote:

Well if thats the case I'm totally not excited! lol. She looks awful and her hair looks like its been attacked by an electric shock at the back and is a completely different colour to the top of it, she went out without red lips when she was at the airport the other day so I don't think its that rare tbh and not totally out of the question she chose to look like this.....she's had some questionable looks in the past Rolling Eyes
Well this is AFTER the photoshoot so her make up doesn't look amazing of course. & I don't see what's wrong with the hair tbh, W magazine is a HIGH FASHION magazine, high fashion is more about weird and crazy looks than "looking pretty". If this is indeed a high fashion photoshoot, she defnitely tried something edgy. There's enough pretty pictures of Christina for my taste, I want her to try new things and be crazy again. That was the MAIN reason why I felt in love with her. She has an amazing voice, yes, so do many singers. She is pretty, yes, so are many singers. She is a great actress/has a great sense of humour, yes, so do many others. But not many have all THAT plus edgy looks and constant change. Trust me, I DON'T like how she looks here but I don't think it's fair to start making conclusions on the shoot based on this.

Yeah I'm all for weird and crazy thats fine, but thats not what this look is lol.....how do we know she has just got back from the photoshoot anyway? I certainly wasn't making conclusions on the shoot I won't judge anything till I see the photo's....I wasn't even the one who brought the photoshoot up lol

If I remember correctly, it was Aless who brought up the photoshoot... Shame
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Kirstie wrote:

If I remember correctly, it was Aless who brought up the photoshoot... Shame
Umm no, it was Tiffany & then Tobes said if that was the case, he wasn't excited.
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Posts : 364
Points : 3559
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Illinois

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

If I remember correctly, it was Aless who brought up the photoshoot... Shame
Umm no, it was Tiffany & then Tobes said if that was the case, he wasn't excited.

Say What?? Read again my friend, YOU brought it up lmao


Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Untitl15

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm

underappreciated wrote:

Say What?? Read again my friend, YOU brought it up lmao
BYE.

underappreciated wrote:
Guys, if this is right after a photo shoot, then this is the makeup and hair for that shoot. She just didn't wipe any of it off/change her hair before stepping out.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Posts : 425
Points : 3559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Aless wrote:
She looks bad.
But then again, this was after the W photoshoot so she's probably just tired.

See, you were first to mention it, Aless. Then it was Tiff.

Munch
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:59 pm

True, I got owned. No
Now come at me bitches, I am ready.

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Punch
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

Posts : 364
Points : 3559
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Illinois

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Aless wrote:
True, I got owned. No
Now come at me bitches, I am ready.

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Punch

I never understood why she got punched lol..was she just mouthing off to him or something?


Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Untitl15

Made By Me.
PM me if you'd like a siggy of your own!
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:42 pm

underappreciated wrote:

I never understood why she got punched lol..was she just mouthing off to him or something?
The guy took her drinks or something and bitch started acting all tough. Then BAM No
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Posts : 425
Points : 3559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:34 am

Aless wrote:
True, I got owned. No
Now come at me bitches, I am ready.

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Punch


stop!
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Kirstie wrote:

stop!
No.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Posts : 425
Points : 3559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

stop!
No.

That's all ya got, bitch? Shame
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Kirstie wrote:

That's all ya got, bitch? Shame
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Posts : 425
Points : 3559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

That's all ya got, bitch? Shame
Yes.

Effin' gringo.

Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Posts : 366
Points : 3525
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Peru

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Kirstie wrote:

Effin' gringo.
Reaching. Just no.

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 606a991b
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

Posts : 425
Points : 3559
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Aless wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

Effin' gringo.
Reaching. Just no.

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 606a991b

Lol.

"She doesn't even go here!"
"Do you even go here?"
"No. I just have a lot of feelings."
"Okay. Go home."

Lol. Best movie ever. Razz

CIERRA LA EFFING BOCA, CRAZY PERUVIAN.

Back to top Go down
iVan
Newbie
Newbie
iVan

Posts : 33
Points : 3117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-12

Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:10 pm

lol she doesn't look that bad.

YAY for the wig and lack of red lipstick, I can't wait for these pictures tbh, we haven't got a high fashion Xtina photoshot in ages, it's about time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011   Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Christina going to darby nightclub - May 7th 2011
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Millers Collectables 2010-2011 By Judith Miller & Mark Hill
» Mai-Multiverse Calendar Contest 2011 on deviantART
» Brickvention 2011
» February 2011 Fleamarket & Charity Shop finds
» SeiFeR's Wood Elves (2011-05-12 Still for sale)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Glamour :: Christina Aguilera :: Photos-
Jump to: