Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Britney's I Wanna Go music video!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Britney's I Wanna Go music video! Empty
PostSubject: Britney's I Wanna Go music video!   Britney's I Wanna Go music video! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm

This video is so much fun! One of her best without a doubt. I hope she makes more videos like this because trying to "dance" isn't cute anymore (this coming from a #STAN).

I love love love love it. Legend imo :<3:

Christina should make more "fun" videos and forget about the literal meaning for a minute. It would have been cute if we got a short/low budget video for Bobblehead of her just being goofy and fun.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Britney's I Wanna Go music video!   Britney's I Wanna Go music video! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am

Haha got a few things here to say lol. Song is pretty average....not too keen on it tbh but I do like the video! She has too many colours in her hair though....I liked the end with a little nod to MJ there and did you notice halfway through when she is hitting everyone with microphones the 'crossroads 2' sign? Haha brilliant! I agree it is a very fun video Smile Not to start comparisons here but her spiky boots remind me of Christina's spiky heels Razz
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Britney's I Wanna Go music video!   Britney's I Wanna Go music video! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 am

The video is funny hehe Very Happy i like it, though I don't think its her best video imo. I feel like she's probably overdoing (can't think of another word to use) the 'theme' she used here [s]again[/s]. The whole paparazzi following her and wanting more of her Suspect She's done it in Piece of me, If U Seek Amy (?), Overprotected, Hold it Against Me, Everytime, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney's I Wanna Go music video!   Britney's I Wanna Go music video! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney's I Wanna Go music video!
Page 1 of 1