Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Carrie Underwood Fans!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Emma
Genie
Genie

Carrie Underwood Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:28 pm

FOR KIRSTIE AND I. rofl.

So, for those of you who aren't familiar with this amazingly talented woman, here are some basic facts:

-Winner of American Idol Season 4.
-Has sold 13 million albums, had 13 #1 singles (and one #2) in just over 5 years.
-She is a huge advocate for animal rights, and charity in general.
-She is a Grand Ole Opry Member, six time female vocalist of the year winner (three from both the CMA's and ACM's), and two time ACM Entertainer of the Year (first woman ever in history) to name a few.
-A duet is scheduled to appear on Brad Paisley's new album, featuring Carrie, titled "Remind Me". Those who have heard it say it's one of the best songs of the year.

Some of my personal favorite Carrie songs:

What Can I Say (ft. Sons of Sylvia:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1jP-cYAjA

I Know You Won't:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aa0jVO_zFc

Cowboy Casanova:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_k4xy2uPg

And as far as live performances go, this is hands DOWN my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJsSdCA1i3E

I saw her live this past August and she KILLED it. The audience gave her many standing ovations (and deservedly so). Even if you don't like country and she comes near you, you HAVE to see this girl in concert. She's phenomenal!

Besides Kirstie and me (rofllll) are there any other fans?
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Very big fan. Love all her music and would like to see her live someday!
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm

I hope you can, she's so good live. Sounds identical to the record if not better.

And the Play On tour was an incredible show. Still pressed we didn't get a live DVD. No

She's also going to be performing on the ACM Girl's Night Out Special tomorrow night, singing Jesus Take the Wheel/How Great Thou Art. I already caught it on YouTube (couldn't help myself... lmfao) and she got a standing O before she even finished. Can't wait to see it tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Best country singer tbh. Taylor can't compete (even though I like some of her stuff).
Last Name is still my fave from hers. AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:12 am

CARRIE MARIE UNDERWOOD. I love you I love you I love you

I saw her live March 29th, 2010, with my best friend and it was one of the greatest nights of my life. Very Happy
I think she even waved at us when she rode in the big blue truck. Very Happy

I'm not sure what my favorite song is though...I don't really one. They're all so great. Very Happy

I think my fave album is either Carnival Ride or Play On. Haha. xD

But when she makes a new album and tours, and when she comes back, which I know she will, cause she came here from the beginning, I'm going to see her again definitely. Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 pm

The Girl's Night Out performance was INCREDIBLE. She put everyone to shame!

Kirstie, did you catch it?
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm

I saw something on FB about a signed guitar. please tell me you entered to win that! Razz
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am

Haha well I already have three autographs and can't play guitar to save my life, so. xD That's cool though!

Maddkat from the fan club is uploading a cap of the GNO performance, I'll post it here when it's done for those who haven't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 am

*Emma wrote:
Haha well I already have three autographs and can't play guitar to save my life, so. xD That's cool though!

Maddkat from the fan club is uploading a cap of the GNO performance, I'll post it here when it's done for those who haven't seen it.
shoot then id still enter just to sell it someday
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:00 pm

I did see that performance. It brought me back to when I saw her live. I love you

I can honestly say Carrie rocks just about every song imaginable. Even rock ones, which you wouldn't really expect for a female country singer.

And at the end of that performance, I teared up. Wink Haha. But I really loved it. Smile
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Also, Carrie confirmed on the FC that Mike (her husband) has a Twitter account... @mikefisher1212, for all you hockey fans!
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Lol. I followed him. Razz
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Remind Me snippet!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00505WCQA/ref=dm_mu_dp_trk5

Ugh she sounds so good.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:30 am

OMG. I hope it's coming out soon! BowDown
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Double post but I found this article!

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1347864784/103_2099.JPG

Carrie Underwood planning to start a family?

Carrie Underwood is reportedly planning a second honeymoon with her husband Mike Fisher in the hope of starting a family.

The 28-year-old country music singer was recently reunited with her ice hockey playing other-half after he got a transfer from Ottawa to the Nashville Predators.

And according to the National Enquirer, they are planning a romantic break to Hawaii to kick-start the baby-making process.

A source told the magazine that Underwood confided to friends, 'I'm planning a romantic second honeymoon in Hawaii very soon. Mike and I hope to make a baby under those tropical stars.'

The source continued, 'Carrie is anxious to have a baby. Now, with Mike traded to Nashville, she feels they'll finally be living year round under the same roof, so it's the perfect time to start a family.'

I hope it's true. Very Happy I mean, I want her to work on her new album and stuff but they'll have such cute babies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Emma
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Remind Me Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuUzlcBAunE

I WANT HER LEGS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood Fans!   Carrie Underwood Fans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood Fans!
Page 1 of 1