Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.

Go down 
+3
Stripped713
Glitter_Bomb
Aless
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey guys, I just recently came across Dee on MSN, one of the official forums' mods for those who don't know, and we talked a lot, specially about Christina and the new era. No single/album news sorry, she is as clueless as we are right now but she told me the new site could be revamping soon because she heard they started working on it like 5 months ago. So, we were talking about the old official forums and how Christina doesn't seem the same after the whole Bionic fiaco, etc and she told me she missed the forums too and blah blah blah but ANYWAY she said she was putting together a LONG letter for Christina/her management with all kinds of suggestions for Christina, the new era, the new webpage, anything that you want her to improve career wise of course. She asked me to let you guys know so you could participate too as fans. So PLEASE Idea write your suggestions here or send them to me by email/twitter/pm wherever you prefer because these ideas could be taken in consideration. Speically now after everything that has happened with Christina's career and all we do sometimes is bitch about it and never do anything. Dee has given Christina our messages and fanart before back in the old forums so I guarantee you guys this will get to her. I don't know if she will read it but at least we can try. So it's time for you to let out some of your frustrations as fans Laughing I will put them together and send them to Dee.

PLEASE PUT IN YOUR SUGGESTIONS HOW YOU WOULD WANT THE NEXT FORUMS TO BE, YOU CAN REFERENCE THEM AS THE OLD ONES OR MAYBE A FORUM HOST YOU PREFER, THE FETUARES YOU'D LIKE TO SEE, ETC. MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR OLD FORUMS BACK OR MAYBE EVEN BETTER ONES!

Ps. If you don;t want your name on the letter, just send them by PM and I will send it annonymously. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:01 am

I just would like a better official forum and more stuff in the official web store. there is absolutely no new t shirts or anything.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:41 am

Dear Christina/RCA

I love the Official web pages being interactive so keep that part up! I would like to recommend changing the format and structure of your community forum section. Many fans agree the new structure is hard to navigate, and limited on features. We would prefer something closer to the old structure of an online forum. A chat area would be a nice addition as well.

It would also be nice if Christina herself could do more personal interactions with the website. It does not have to be often because we realize she is very busy. A once in awhile message to the fans, Q&A or video blog would be an awesome way to make us feel more connected as fans. A fan club and/or website contests would be greatly appreciated. AND when a tour is scheduled, we would be so happy if VIP packages are offered again that include a M&G. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks guys for the quick replies! IA with everything you said Rachael, I hope they take it into consideration.

Come on, keep them coming guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

I agree with Rach too! Smile

All I want for this new era is all that soulful music that we got from B2B. That's all I want...who knows, maybe we'll get some of that with this new era but I doubt it. I like how she's making a new Stripped but I miss Back to Basics so much.
I want a song like ANOM or Candyman again. :]

It would be so cool if Christina did a Vlog like Rach said and maybe picked out questions to answer. It'd be nice. :]
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 pm

1. New official forum cause the one we have now sucks

2. CURRENT UPDATES/KEEPING UP WITH XTINA NEWS on the official website, cause dear GOD they are always 2000 and late

3. More interaction with Christina through the website with short videos or a blog.

4. PROMO PROMO PROMO PROMO PROMO

5. More items to buy in the web store

6. Release the songs that were recorded but DIDN'T make the album(s) as bonus tracks for download on Itunes

7. Contests

8. Behind the Scenes video of recording the record or promoting it would be AWESOME. Either upload them as a video blog on the website OR a collective project for a new DVD until we get another Tour DVD

9. Also, I think she needs/should write a book. Collab with a professional writer/music journalist and they can help form the book. It would be more like a long session of interview with the ONE person and then they form it into a book, along with things Christina has written herself. Mix of written journal entries/poems/etc AND spoken interviews to form it as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks for your suggestions guys!

And Tiffany, WOW, I agree with EVERYTHING you said. You have amazing ideas. Sometimes I think us fans would do a better job at managing Christina than her own "professional" team No

I'll forward these to Dee asap and confirm exactly when she is sending them so maybe we can get more until then. Let your fellow Christina fans know as well!
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:04 am

I was hoping maybe Christina related games and trivia contests? Maybe monthly? Even if its to win small things like an item from the store or store credit to larger things like tickets to concerts, it would be a nice way to give back to the fans for their support.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 am

Aless, did you get any response from Dee? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.   Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina fans PLEASE GET IN HERE.
Page 1 of 1