Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?

Go down 
+4
Glitter_Bomb
Vanity
underappreciated
Stripped713
8 posters

Should Xtina make a new Xmas album?
Yes! That would be such a great surprise for the holidays AND a nice way to usher in the hype of her next studio album.
Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_lcap50%Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Yes, but only if its short & sweet and does not distract from her next studio album's focus.
Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_lcap33%Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Take it or leave it, doesn't matter to me.
Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_lcap0%Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably not. Mariah Tried that and if it couldn't work out for her, then Xtina shouldn't bother.
Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_lcap17%Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No WAY! Christmas music has been done to death, Christina doesn't need any stale sounds right now.
Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_lcap0%Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:38 pm

My Kind of Christmas touched the hearts of fans everywhere with Christina's renditions of classic Christmas tunes and a few new tracks to become fan favorites. "Christmas time" mixed the sounds of victorian strings with urban hip hop beats. Her touching version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" can bring tears to your eyes & her powerful vocals in "Oh Holy Night" are chilling to say the least. As Christina's fans do you think she should attempt a sequel? Certainly with the vast options of songs to cover there is plenty of room for more Christmas classics not to mention the chance at making an all new hit or two. Take our poll and tell us what you think!
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm

i dont even listen to much christmas music, but i still think this would be a great idea. It would get her name out there and build up hype for the next season of the voice AND her next album.
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 pm

I personally would rather she focus all her creativity on a good studio album and then maybe next year doing a follow up Christmas album to keep the excitemnt of the year going.
Back to top Go down
Glitter_Bomb
Glitter_Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:48 am

I chose yes but only if it doesn't keep her from working on her next studio album. After Bionic flopped, its going to be harder than ever for her to come back hard next time. She needs to focus all her energy on making sure that album is a success. I would not mind a Christmas album though so if she could do it quickly and not have it distract from her other projects then great. I kind of agree with Vanity, maybe it would be better to just wait until after the studio album and then release a Christmas album.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:52 am

In general, yes I think that would be wonderful. I do not really care what year or what order, but yes that would be awesome. I love MKOC and I am curious to see what a current Christmas album from her would be like.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Yes she should. I love Christmas music and her Xmas album is not that great. The songs she picked are great but she oversings them. So I think she would sound better now that she has a better technique and knows more her voice.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Aless wrote:
Yes she should. I love Christmas music and her Xmas album is not that great. The songs she picked are great but she oversings them. So I think she would sound better now that she has a better technique and knows more her voice.
You make a great point.

I think it would be great, but something short, with a few songs and not oversinging them. I tried putting her album a couple of years ago when family came over for Christmas and didn't really like because she 'was screaming too much' and couldn't understand what she was singing. I was like "really? Sad "
So yeah, something short, and sweet. Heart
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am

I can see what some people are saying about the over singing on the album but for me, oversinging and "screaming" is why I fell in love with Christina as a singer. Her vocal ability and range were something unique to me. Something that gave me chills. For the way MKOC was recorded which was very blues and soul, I think the oversinging works and I never get sick of it or annoyed with it. I suppose if I wanted to hear another typical Christmas song sung in another typical way I could listen to anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 am

Stripped713 wrote:
I can see what some people are saying about the over singing on the album but for me, oversinging and "screaming" is why I fell in love with Christina as a singer. Her vocal ability and range were something unique to me. Something that gave me chills. For the way MKOC was recorded which was very blues and soul, I think the oversinging works and I never get sick of it or annoyed with it. I suppose if I wanted to hear another typical Christmas song sung in another typical way I could listen to anyone.
You know, when I first started to listen to Xtina, I'd be like "Wow I like how she screams!" and thought no one could 'scream' like her xD I like it, I really do. But some of my family members find it annoying Evil or Very Mad that's why I had to stopped playing Xtina's album that day with family. Sad I was like Shocked Mad Neutral No
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:59 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
You know, when I first started to listen to Xtina, I'd be like "Wow I like how she screams!" and thought no one could 'scream' like her xD I like it, I really do. But some of my family members find it annoying Evil or Very Mad that's why I had to stopped playing Xtina's album that day with family. Sad I was like Shocked Mad Neutral No
omg i know what you mean. I remember one year when I first discovered her christmas album around christmas of course i played it during christma's eve and my dad made me turn it off and said it sounded like halloween music or smth omg. too much screaming No
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Aless wrote:
GD's_G.NI wrote:
omg i know what you mean. I remember one year when I first discovered her christmas album around christmas of course i played it during christma's eve and my dad made me turn it off and said it sounded like halloween music or smth omg. too much screaming No

Wut! Halloween music? Shocked How sad Evil or Very Mad Imagine if everyone would love Xtina excited I'd be like "you like Xtina right? Let's be friends! Pounce ' Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? 2388978530
Back to top Go down
Rosane_Xtina
Rosane_Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:03 pm

I would love to, I hope that she could release a Xmas album soon!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?   Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think Xtina should make a new Xmas album?
Page 1 of 1