Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?  Empty
PostSubject: Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?    Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm

RUMOR*********

AceShowbiz is reporting that Christina Aguilera has teamed up with Beyoncé on a track that will reportedly be included on her forthcoming album due out later this year.

“Beyoncé reportedly has wanted hook up with Christina Aguilera on a ‘killer’ ballad,” the e-zine writes. The duet is rumored to have been recorded in Christina’s home studio in Los Angeles, and the pop singer is said to be excited at the prospect of releasing the track some time this year,” adds the report.

Aguilera has been hard at work on the album, and we are told that the project is very near completion, and that her lead single from the ‘yet to be named’ album will premier of the third season of The Voice this fall, where she’s a judge/mentor on the panel.

An unnamed inside source confirms the above for AceShowbiz. Admittedly, there’s a lot of pressure for Christina to deliver an album that sells like her previous releases, blowing competition out of the water.

Source:http://www.popoverdose.com/showthrea...#axzz20qs3Xjq6
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com

Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?    Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 am

Thanks for sharing! I really like Beyonce. Her voice is really strong and beautiful, just like Christina.

I hope this is true!
Back to top Go down

Xtina working with Beyonce for new album?
Page 1 of 1