Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped! Empty
PostSubject: Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped!   Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 am

He tweeted today that LYB has been dumped as a single!

I am so mad because it sounded like such a hot song!
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped!   Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 am

I am sorry Vanity but I am going to have to close this thread.

Unlike the Official forums we do allow a certain extent of uncredited hearsay and rumors to be posted. So we welcome information even if it has not been confirmed so long as people are making it very clear that is is unconfirmed.

However in the case of Pristine, I have to make a judgement call based on their constant incredibility and empty promises to fans. I would much rather you guys waited patiently for something concrete because of exactly what you just said. You are now sad because of a song that was described and hyped by several people. Now rather the song does exist and was scrapped or rather it never existed to begin with, either way you are being disappointed. This is EXACTLY why Christina keeps her progress on the albums air tight. She discourages the idea of leaks and information that may not be set in stone because she does not want people being disappointed. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com

Pristine Tweeted that Love Your Body is dumped!
Page 1 of 1