Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K

Go down 
+8
Xtinanator
Aless
xelasticlove
Xtina.2.0
Kirstie
Stripped713
phantom11
GD's_G.NI
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Empty
PostSubject: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 pm

British Prime Minister David Cameron is backing a ban on racy music videos like the ones released by American pop stars Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera.

This past weekend the U.K.’s Daily Mail published a story on the findings of a report compiled by Reg Baily, the first male chief executive of the Mother’s Union, regarding the sexualization of children. In addition to addressing retail stores that sell inappropriate clothes for children, a portion of the report focuses on the racy music videos that feature skimpy clothing and sexual play. The Daily Mail reported that starting next week, videos like these will be banned from television before 9 p.m.

Complaints came after Rihanna and Christina Aguilera both gave sexually charged performances on the U.K. version of the television show The X-Factor. This past weekend, Ri-Ri kicked off her Loud tour in the U.S. by giving a female fan a lap dance. The “S&M” singer heads to the U.K. in October.

Gaga, who’s at the top of the pop charts in the U.K., is facing another ban in Lebanon. According to the LA Times, shipments of Gaga’s newest album Born This Way were seized for containing material that’s offensive to Christians. The album will not be available for purchase in the country at all.

http://xtina-web.com/2011/06/christina-aguilera-music-videos-will-be-banned-in-the-u-k.html

Wow, really? Its like Rolling Eyes Huh?
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 am

There should only be 1 type of censorship:

The OFF BUTTON.

Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:32 am

There does need to be a limit at some point to whats appropriate for daytime televsion I think there does need to be a degree of censorship because just in my time alive I have seen the edge of whats appropriate get pushed and pushed and I shudder to think what type of music and tv my son will be exposed to when he is older. That being said I hope this person is not just singeling out videos by women that are too racy but male videos as well. Its only fair and personally I think videos with rappers drinking, partying and having half naked women is way more poor example and degrading than any lady gaga video.
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 am

Wow. Neutral That's dumb.

I mean...if it's offensive to you or whatever, why are you even watching it or whatever? Just ignore it.

And that's bad about Gaga's album being banned...I feel bad for the people who wanted to buy it. No
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 am

Omg I can't actually believe what I'm reading! lol. With all the issues that he could be sorting out he chooses to focus on this.....just appaling and pathetic Sad
Back to top Go down
xelasticlove
xelasticlove

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

i hope this is some sorta joke. Neutral Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xelasticlove
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm

And I thought The UK was one of the most open minded countries...

LOL at Rihanna getting backlash because she shot the man who raped her in the "Man Down" video. In that case why not ban all the movies with violent scenes as well? unbelievable.

As for Christina, her only "racy" video is "Dirrty" imo and that happened a thousand years ago. Get the f#ck over it.
Back to top Go down
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm

pffff what about the beach? I bet they will soon ban bikinis :/ lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Aless wrote:

LOL at Rihanna getting backlash because she shot the man who raped her in the "Man Down" video. In that case why not ban all the movies with violent scenes as well? unbelievable.

As for Christina, her only "racy" video is "Dirrty" imo and that happened a thousand years ago. Get the f#ck over it.
They are actually. I think already certain movies like texas chainsaw massacre, human centipede and saw and stuff was banned. if you get caught with a dvd you can go to prison!
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
Aless wrote:

They are actually. I think already certain movies like texas chainsaw massacre, human centipede and saw and stuff was banned. if you get caught with a dvd you can go to prison!

Wow...well, the Human Centipede was kinda bad. Me and my best friend watched some of that yesterday and...yeah...I don't want that to happen to me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Yes those movies were bad BUT that I could see justifying the ban of showing in theaters, public tv, on demand or the sales of dvds. BUT if a person goes out of their way to order the dvd from america for their own private collection in their home, thats a shame they would take it that far that people cannot even own the dvd privatly in their own home.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
if you get caught with a dvd you can go to prison!
W.
T.
F.

I can watch whatever I want at home. Who do they think they are tbh.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
Aless wrote:

Whaaaaaa.....??????? WTF
Really? That's so BS Meter
Human Centipede looks disguising-ly weird, I saw the previews only, but I wanna watch the movie. Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K 2388978530
I can't imagine living there and not being able to watch saw or texas chainsaw massacre. Shame Sad
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 am

GD's_G.NI wrote:
Stripped713 wrote:
Aless wrote:

Whaaaaaa.....??????? WTF
Really? That's so BS Meter
Human Centipede looks disguising-ly weird, I saw the previews only, but I wanna watch the movie. Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K 2388978530
I can't imagine living there and not being able to watch saw or texas chainsaw massacre. Shame Sad

Hang on are you talking about the UK? Cos none of those films you listed are banned here lol
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Both films among others are listed as banned in the UK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_films#United_Kingdom

Monday 6 June 2011

"The Human Centipede sequel just too horrible to show, says BBFC"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jun/06/human-centipede-sequel-bbfc

"Gruesome film banned from the UK"
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/198682/gruesome-film-banned-from-the-uk.html

Back to top Go down
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Omg.. Im very sorry.. But if those video's should be banned you should watch to all those rappers video's with al the disgusting and disrespectfull scenes about women.. Im very sorry but i dont like to watch all those to skinny girls with fake boobs and to big of a ass.. Wich are dancing way to sexy for songs.. And on the internet you can watch all of it! Pff.. its stupid! Im so glad i live in the Netherlands because almost nothing get censored or banned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm

I know what you are trying to say. But there is a big difference between a rapper video with women and fake books and a movie that shows three people being sewn together from mouth to anus and running intesinal tracks through their mouths therefore forcing the two people behind someone to swallow that persons waste. Ok? theres a bit of a difference. I am NOT saying that some rap videos or music videos in general can be very degrading to women or promote poor values such as greed, sexual promoisuity, drugs & violents. BUT you cannot compare a movie like Human Centipede to rap video.
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Prima Donna wrote:
I know what you are trying to say. But there is a big difference between a rapper video with women and fake books and a movie that shows three people being sewn together from mouth to anus and running intesinal tracks through their mouths therefore forcing the two people behind someone to swallow that persons waste. Ok? theres a bit of a difference. I am NOT saying that some rap videos or music videos in general can be very degrading to women or promote poor values such as greed, sexual promoisuity, drugs & violents. BUT you cannot compare a movie like Human Centipede to rap video.

agreed. although I still dont see why its being banned. its a persons CHOICE to watch those if they want (dont know why they would but whatever floats their boat), and banning these things is trampling all over a person's individual rights.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah Like i said i could understand if they wanted to ban movies from being shown in theaters, public tv or being sold in stores. but if a person actually guys it for their own personal collection from a store outside the UK i dont see why they should get in trouble for that. well i guess they wont if they dont get caught. but still.
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Prima Donna wrote:

The whole premise of Human Centipede is just too ridiculous to think people would affected by it. I mean unless you'r aspiring to be the next Joseph Mengele I can't imagine someone watching that and thinking they could do that. Are they taking the "100% meically accurate" line literally?

I've read up on it, it can't be done without killing the other parts due to malnurishment.

Interesting note: The idea apparently came from a joke about stitching paedophiles mouths to the asses of fat truck drivers.

The funny thing about Texas Chainsaw Massacre(at least the orginal anyway) was that it wasn't violent at. Not gore wise anyway. Tobe Hooper ironically made the film that way to get a US-PG rating. The remake on the other hand....madone.
Back to top Go down
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Ok I dont think the people doing the banning think someone it going to watch the human centipede and go out and try to do it. But it does inspire gore, violence and sick and twisted human torture. So if its something they wish not to promote in their country, I kinda understand. and I am a firm believer in both nature & nuture. Sometimes people are born with a mental illness that causes them to do horrible things. Other people came about it by what they were exposed to in their enviroment, upbringing ect. How is it a parents right to let a 5 year old in a room with that kind of movie on? Believe me it happens.
Back to top Go down
RobinLuvsXtina

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh p*ss off Cameron you prick. Surely he's got far more important things to worry about than what is in a flipping music video! And as already been said, hope this is gonna include rap videos, but somehow, I doubt it for some reason :/
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Quote :
Ok I dont think the people doing the banning think someone it going to watch the human centipede and go out and try to do it. But it does inspire gore, violence and sick and twisted human torture.

That's a load crap. These movies don't inspire violence in people. Really, what horror films were the inquisiters or Vlad the Impailer watching? Or the Nazi's? Really did Frankenstein inspire the Final Solution?

I think not.

This argument is total nonsense, there are millions of people who've watched these movies and guess what?

None of them have committed murder or torture.

The thing with blaming movies, music, videogames is it's simply trying to attatch an easy answer to a complex issue. If somebody goes out and does something like this you know what?

They're probably screwed up to begin with and would've done it regardless. It has nothing to do with culture, as I said they're millions of people who watch worse than Human Centipede and aren't violent at all.

There's no proof that there's a link. Violence didn't start with the advent of film.

It's not gonna change, you can ban every film there is and there will still be sickos out there.
Back to top Go down
Xtina.2.0
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtina.2.0

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
Both films among others are listed as banned in the UK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_films#United_Kingdom

Monday 6 June 2011

"The Human Centipede sequel just too horrible to show, says BBFC"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jun/06/human-centipede-sequel-bbfc

"Gruesome film banned from the UK"
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/198682/gruesome-film-banned-from-the-uk.html

Thats the sequel you didn't specify Razz but yes that one is banned but the first one isn't lol. Texas Chainsaw Massacre I've seen here in the UK the original and the remake so I'm confused as to why it says its banned haha and definitely none of the saw films are banned here Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:42 pm

You know, I don't think Saw or the Texas Chain Saw Massacre is as bad as the Human Centipede. I didn't even see that whole movie and I don't think I want to. I don't know who in their right mind would think of a movie like that. It's just...no. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K   Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina Aguilera Music Videos Will Be Banned In The U.K
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next